⚜140146⚜

"What's this?" Ray asks as he walks up behind Thomas and Lani looking down at the things laid on the floor.

"Your replacement!" Lani said smiling.

"It'll create a specific smell," Thomas said.

Ray then made analyze the things that were on the ground before catching the familiar braids and strands of platinum blonde hair.

"Those braids and strands--"

"Anna gave them to me" Emma said followed by you "And after mom had fix my hair, Gilda help me collect them"

"Now for the tracker" Emma said as you handed her the scalpel you stole from the infirmary.

"Just give me your ear and I could take it out for you"

Ray turns around still a bit overwhelmed from everything "W-Wait a sec what are you guys---"

Emma walks up to him and grabs Ray shoulder looking at him coldly "If you're gonna die then don't make it here, I'll show you something cool so shut up and follow"

She then pulls away and smiles "Norman wanted me to tell you that"

"Huh? Seriously?" Ray said looking at her then at you.

You smiled as you look down remembering the letter Emma had shown you.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

A knock on the door made you jolt as you wipe you quickly wipe your tears away.

"[Y/n]..." Emma calls out.

"Come in Emma" You responded as she enters in closing the door.

She made her way towards you and notice the defeated look on your face.
She then reaches her hand out to hold yours and smiles sadly.

"Come on, I have something to show you"

Emma then lead you towards her bed and quickly pulla piece of paper under the matress and gives it to you.

First you were confused as you look at Emma who responded "Read it"

You look down at the paper in your hands before slowly did you start unfolding it did tears stream down your face.

To My Dearest [Y/n] and Emma,

I'm going to give two of you a new plan to follow

First, Ray intends to die...

From what he said he's doing it so the three of us don't get killed. He didn't include himself from the numbers. He's not escaping, Ray has decided to die inside this house.

He's going to set himself on fire to distract Mom in order to let us run away.

That's his entire plan. But I won't allow him to do that, not ever.

That's why I'm writing down the plan I recently came up with for the two of you.

It'll happen in about 2 months, probably the night before Ray's Birthday.

Using the fire that he's planning to start I want the two of you to save Ray, outwit Mom and escape with everyone.