⚜ 031145 ⚜

--------------

After all that Ray stood up and pulled something out of his pocket and threw it to Norman.

"Catch"

Norman caught it as he looks at the thing that was on his hand, as Ray said "Use that thing, to disable your tracker and go hide in the forest then you'll climb the wall--"

"Then scout before they increase security" Norman finish Ray's sentence making him smirk.

"We've got a new rope coming, thanks to Don and Gilda, they're using spare sheets from the Linnet Room" Ray informed.

"So it's done then" Emma said as she and Norman look at each other smiling. You sat on the foot of Emma's bed and look over at Ray pointing at the Device that Norman was holding.

"How does the device disable are tracker Ray?" You ask curiously.

"Press it against your left ear and hit the button, that'll disable the tracking device" Ray explained.

"If we use this thing Mom won't know" He added.

"Is it made from camera parts?" Emma asks.

"It's more than just that, I use parts from the rewards that I got from mom and disassembled them. From the camera all I really wanted was the strobe." He explained.

After hearing all of that, you borrowed the device from Norman and observed it "You've collected these parts, for 6 years, just so Mom couldn't figure it out"

"Amazing" Emma said

"Yeah" Norman agreed

"There's no need to be impressed about it" Ray said rubbing the back of his head, "I realize the house's secret, so I had to do it. And that's that" He said.

"Ray" Norman called over catching his attention. "Something's been bothering me. How'd you find out? I know I asked you this before, a normal kid wouldn't ave realize it"

The room stayed quiet as you look over at Ray, you too were curious on how did he found out. Did Mom tell him? Since he was her actual child...

"I've always known" Ray spoke making all three of you stare at him shock as Norman had also let out a small gasp.

"I've just always known" Ray said sighing deeply, shoving his hands in his pocket as he sat beside you on the foot of Emma's bed.

Looking at him sadly, you lifted your hand up and touch his wrists. Ray recognizes the delicate touch and slowly he pulled his hand out from his pocket, feeling you immediately intertwined your hands with his as you gave him a reassuring squeeze.

"You can tell us Ray" you whispered as he looks over to you, who had a small smile.

Letting out a sigh, he squeeze your hand as he ask "You know what infantile amnesia is?"

"Uh uh" Both you and Emma answered.

"When most people reach a certain age, they don't have memories from being a baby. That's infantile amnesia. But in some cases there are humans that don't forget everything" Ray explain as you could feel his hand trembling.

"W-Wait you mean..." Emma trailed off as you squeeze on Ray's hand.

"I still have, memories, from inside of the womb. Some of my memories didn't match with what I had been told, that's how I knew. My first memory is being in a dark liquid, I could hear a lullaby from somewhere..." Ray said while hesitating at the end.

You knew about what he meant about the lullaby, since you knew one of his secret. 

"Do you remember a lot? Or is it hazy?" Emma asks

"All of it in fragments, but in high detail. Demon's faces...and how there were other babies there. They implanted the trackers and then we we're divided, in to batches of five"

Throughout his explanation, although his face didn't say it, the hand entangled with yours tells the truth about what he was really feeling right now, I mean who wouldn't be scared, keeping a secret like that for years.

"Five?" 

"After that I went through a tunnel and...was here" Ray finish

"The tunnel being the gate?" Norman asks in confirmation as Ray replied "Yeah"

"Wait! So pass the gate isn't outside but--" You were saying as Ra look at you in the eye finishing your sentence.

"Headquarters"

Norman and Emma let out a gasp at this as you and Ray look at each other, you felt him lightly rub your fingers as you look at him sadly. 

"The headquarters needs adjacent of five plants, Those were what make up this house" Ray said standing back up letting go of your hand to your dismay, but he then puts it on top of your head just lightly caressing it being careful on your injury.

"Then what Krone said was true, every last detail" Emma said recalling the time she and Norman went in her room.

"The gate can't be an escape route, beyond it, things get rough. There's not just a few guards out there. It swarming with demons" Ray informed as you look at him.

"Isn't that bad though?" You asks 

"Not quite, because of that security is pretty thin. There main focus will be on the gate, so we won't have to worry much" He reassured as he caress your head.

"Once your head and Emma's leg is healed, we'll run" Ray said as you let out a hum of agreement as Emma responded with a thoughtful look.

"Oh I see.."

"We've got everything worked out Norman, so tomorrow you'll disappear" Ray said as he held out his hand.

You smiled and put yours on top of it as Emma put hers on top of yours. The only one that was missing now was Norman. The three of you look over at him and smiling as he smiled back and place his hand on top of Emma.

"Understood"