⚜ 311045 ⚜

--------------

"You know I feel better now that we've told them the truth"Emma said while hanging the sheets as you held the basket.

"Yeah like a weight is lifted off!"You said letting out a deep breathe and smiled but wince from the bruise you still have on your face. "ow.."

Norman let out a chuckle as he look at you "Still hurts?"

"A bit" you answered pouting.

"I know how it will go away" Emma said cheekily as you look at her in wonder "How??"

"A kiss from Ray!~" She said teasingly as your whole face turn red in matter of seconds as you playfully slap Emma's arms as both her and Norman laugh at your reaction.

"Anyways its one week till our escape,how do we get out with all of our siblings?" Norman asks

"Oh yeah" Emma said as you face your twin. "We should probably tell you"

"We think we have it figured out,a way to escape with everyone"Emma said as Norman let out a hum and listen to both of you explaining it.

"Is it..reckless?" You ask after you and Emma finish explaining the plan you two talked about.

"I'm afraid so" Norman sighed.

"Norman we can catch mom off guard with this plan! It's the only way to actually escape with everyone"Emma reasoned out as Norman put a hand under his chin and thought about it before looking at the two of you smiling.

"Should we tell Ray?" you ask as the three of you now continued to hand the laundry.

"No.."Norman answered

"Uhm..do you guys think he would really escape with all of us?" Emma asks

"Of course he would" You said as you grin "If he didn't l'd drag him to go with us"

"Everything Ray has done up to this point has been for our sake.All of it,for me,Emma and especially you [Y/n]" Norman said as he turn to the two of you.

"Anyway,don't worry I'll bring it up to Ray soon" He reassured as you and Emma nodded at him.

--------------

Norman walked up the stairs and into their room and went towards Ray's bed.He look around until he notice some loose boards behind Ray's bed.Taking them off he's eyes widened seeing the object under it as he mumble the words Ray said.

"All of this...just to make sure you three don't die..."

Norman smiled as he covered it back up "I see now...amazing..Ray"

Norman walk back down as he met up with Don and Gilda "I stole those things you wanted Norman,some detergent and Herbicide."Don said showing it to him before asking curiously.

"What are you gonna do these for?"

"They'll help out with our investigation" Norman answered as the three of them started heading towards the forest where you and Emma were waiting for them.

"Were going pass the fence to climb the wall so that we can inspect the outside right?" Gilda asks once you had explain the plan to them.

"What about the tracking devices?" She asks worriedly.

"Oh well we make sure they don't look at them" Emma said trying to reassure Gilda as you put a hand on her shoulder and smile.

"It'll be fine"