⚜ 130146 ⚜

Norman then pulls away as both him and Mom headed towards the front door.

The then pass by the staircase where you and Ray stood. Norman widens his eyes when he saw your dishelved hair but gave a sad smile when tears spill down your face.

"B-Big brother..." You weakly called out.

You quickly ran down the stairs as you leap towards Norman's already open arms.

"[Y/n]..."

"D-Don't go please..." you whimper as Norman sighs sadly and pets your mess up hair.

"You tried to replace me did you?" Norman asks quietly.

He didn't receive a respond but when you tighten your hold on him is when he knew that what he said was true.

"I can't lose you please..."

Gently pulling away from you, Norman wipe your tears away smiling. "You'll always be my twin sister"

You bit the bottom of your lip as Norman smiles sadly and kiss the top of your head pulling you in a hug one last time.

He then looks back up stairs to meet Ray's gaze and smile at him and said.

"Take care of her for me okay?"

Ray didn't respond as Isabella walks up and touches Norman's shoulder.

"Lets go Norman"

Norman pulls away from you but when you tried to reach out to him, Isabella stops you.

"Enough...Just give up"

You glare at her as she merely walks away heading out of the front door.

"Norman!!" You shouted.

He looks at you and smiles one last time before the door closes.

You drop down to the ground, crying as Ray race down the stairs and pulls you in his arms.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

The next day the sun shone brightly as the morning bell rang out, waking all the kids around the house.

All of the kids were gathered around the dining room as Isabella smiles.

"Goodmorning to you all my darling children, now let us appreciate that all 37 of you are able to live happy lives under this roof. Thank you for the food."

"Thank you for the Food!!!"

After breakfast all the kids disperse and went outside to play even though it was a cloudy outside.

"Emma looks sad again...I never seen her look like that" Phil said looking over Emma who was leaning against the tree.

"Yeah.." Gilda said.

"Me either" Don said.

"And its not just Emma" Lani said approaching them with Thomas by his side.

"Ray and [Y/n] too." Thomas responded.

As the two remembered seeing Ray in the Library and how you didn't come out the infirmary ever since last night.

"They seem so depress" Lani stated frowning.

"They're lonely without Norman, especially [Y/n]" Phil answered.