⚜ 121045 ⚜

--------------

You sat on your seat and was now deep in thought realizing that today was Conny's shipping. It seems like you were so lost in thought that you didn't notice the raven boy had been calling you for the last 2 minutes.

"-/n]! [Y/n]!"

You snap out of your thoughts and turn your head to the male "O-oh yeah?" You said as you smile and scratch your head.

"I've been calling your name for the last 2 minutes, what were you thinking about?" Ray asks as he sat down on his seat which was across from you.

"Yeah I'm fine I just remembered that tonight Conny is going to leave today" You said with a sad smile as you turn your head to where Conny was talking with Don and the others.

As your head was turned to somewhere you had missed seeing Ray tensing at the mention of what today was. But as you turn your attention back to him Mom had rung the bell as the kids rush to their seats.

"Good morning to you, my darling children. Now let us appreciate that all 39 of you are able to live happy lives under this roof" Mom said as all of you started to pray.

"We are thankful"

"Thank you for the food!"

After that, all of you started to dig in and enjoyed breakfast with everyone.

--------------

"Age 11 Type 1: Answer each question within 10 seconds, when you hear the tone begin"

The robotic lady spoke in your headphones as all of you started to answer question after question until your test for today was finally over. The light's turned on, as you let out a sigh and took the headphones off your head.

Mom stood at the front holding a few papers as she smiled at all of you.

"Let's quiet down and go to the results, Norman, [Y/n], Ray, and Emma perfect scores again! Fantastic! I'm so proud!"

"Yay!"

Both you and Emma cheered throwing your hands up from where you two sat. The younger kids started to talk all about you four as you just smiled and ruffle their heads.

"Norman!! I'm challenging you to tag!!"Don yelled out as he stood up and face your twin.

Norman simply smiled at him as you shook your head at this.

"There they go again" You sighed out.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

The kids started to ran away as Norman stood there watching all of them scatter. You and Ray had sat out on this one and sat under the usual tree as he read a book. Norman turns to you as you pulled out your pocket watch.

After you saw the 10 seconds pass you smiled at Norman and nodded your head at him, he smiled back as he took off to go and find the others leaving both you and Ray alone.

"I'm surprised you didn't want to join in" Ray said with his eyes still on the book.

You laid your head on his shoulder in which Ray was used to it, as you grin at him "Well I feel bad leaving you alone here, also Norman is it so the game will probably be ending soon" You sighed out.

You suddenly felt a weight on top of our head, when you realized that Ray had lean his head on you as he let out a hum on what you said as you smiled and close your eyes. The two of you just sat under the three in silence as you two enjoyed each other's presence, not noticing the pair of violet hues looking out the window.

Sometime later kids started to come back meaning then not a few minutes later most of all the kids are already back. Except one.

"There's only one survivor left," Anna said smiling as she turns to Gilda who returns her smile "Yeah Emma's still going"

Hearing this you pulled out your pocket watch and saw only 30 seconds were left, you all waited for them as the time slowly ticked away. And when you all thought that Emma had finally beaten Norman, the two of them came back.

"I can't believe he caught me again! Why do I keep losing!? It's frustrating!" Emma whined as she laid flat on the ground throwing a tantrum.

You sat beside her giggling as you pat her orange locks trying to comfort her.

"Question, What does Norman have that you don't?" Ray asks as he closes his book.

"Um planning ahead? and staying calm? he's also good at being smart" Emma listed

"Platinum blonde hair and blue eyes?" You playfully said while receiving a scoff from Ray and a laugh from both Norman and Emma.

"It's strategy, just think. If it's about simple physical ability you have the upper hand, but it's more than that. Norman has brains like no other" Ray explained as he pointed at his head as you smiled and sat criss-cross beside Emma.

"Tag is a game you compete with strategy" You said as Ray nodded in agreement while Emma looks at you curiously.

"In a game of tag?"

"Well the way both Ray and I see it, it's like a game of chess" You explained as Ray added "By using your whole body"

"Don't you think so Norman?" The raven-haired asks turning to your twin who sat beside him.

"Yeah sure, but I say you're more of a tactician than me Ray," Norman said smiling as Ray turn his head away from Norman saying "You're giving me too much credit"

"It's true alright," You said giggling as Emma laid her head on your lap "So try to anticipate the enemy's move"

"But still, we can't compare to mom's ability to read the situation"

"No doubt about that" You replied to your twin as you continued to pat on Emma's hair.

"That's true, come to think of it, none of us have ever been able to beat her at chess huh?" Emma spoke up as she smiled at Norman who smiled back at her.

Then the moment with you four was suddenly interrupted by Don who shouted.

"NORMAN!!! EVERYONE IS GONNA BE IT BUT YOU!!"

You let out a sigh at this and shake your head "Is he ever gonna give up?"

"Most likely not" Ray said sighing in annoyance.

Norman agreed to this as everyone then prepared, this time you decided to join in but Ray still wanted to sit this one out.

"Pretty please?" You beg as you tug on his arm trying to make him stand up from the spot he sat under the tree.

"What are you a kid?" Ray huff out still not budging, you pout at this as you let go of his arm and put your hands on your hips.

"Technically speaking we all are," You said in a matter of fact tone while Ray just sighed

"Whatever"

"Oh come on, just this once" You said as you stare at him.

Ray and you stared at each other for a long time, he could see that you won't stop until he agreed so letting out a sigh he scowled at you.

"Fine now quit whining"

You cheered at this as Ray pinch your cheek. "Hey!! Thwat huwrts!!!" You said swatting his hand away as he smirks at you.

Meanwhile the kids and Emma were watching the two of you and couldn't help but smile and giggle quietly at you and Ray.

--------------