⚜140146⚜

" I will never give up on running away. "

The sound of the ticking clock echoed around the room as Ray stares at you and you stared back at him.

"Me and [Y/n] have been thinking this whole time," Emma spoke catching Ray's attention as you back away from Ray and turn your head to Emma.

"What should we be doing for Norman's sake? And the answer was to do nothing" Emma stated.

You look down as you clench your hands into fists when you heard your brother's name but kept your composture and cross your arms over your chest as you spoke up.

"Mom told us to free ourselves from the pain we felt, she thought I already did but that's what I wanted her see" 

"We refuse to ever give up" Emma said with a determined look.

"We won't let my brother's death be in vain, will you?" You asks swiftly turning to Ray who chuckles and sets the book on the table and pats your head.

"It seems like the three of us are on the same page then" Ray said as he gave you a tired smile making you smile back and nod your head.

"Let's run away, me and [Y/n] came to talk about that" Emma said.

"I wanted to talk too, the pass 2 months we couldn't communicate since we were worried Mom would see" Ray said 

"Yeah I didn't want her to know our true intentions so I stayed quiet" You explained as you remembered how you stayed in the infirmary all the time and didn't uttered a word ever since.

"True intentions?" Ray asks

"Yeah Mom's really cautious, even though the three of us weren't doing anything she never stop watching us" Emma stated.

"But that's something we could use against her, mom is mostly focusing on me and Emma which means we can keep her eyes away from the other kids" You explained as Ray gave you two a knowing look.

"Don and Gilda huh?"

"Yeah, me and [Y/n] left them in charge, they're training the others and making preparations" Emma said.

"How far along are you two?" Rays asks again

"It's already, there's warm clothing, supplies and food we can leave whenever" You said.

"That's impressive but how are the two of you gonna escape?"

"Oh don't worry me and Emma have it all planned right Emma?" You said as you turn to the girl who nodded.

"Yeah, we do. "

You then turn back to Ray and to his surprise he didn't expect for you to grab his wrist "Let's run tomorrow morning before your shipment--"

"Hold it that's dangerous" Ray said as he looks at you and Emma and continues "Things are a lot different now, the escape should be at night when its easiers to hide"

As both you and Emma were about to protest Ray held out his hand.

 "Just hear me out, your two should sit down" He then motions you two as you reluctantly sighed and let go of his wrist and sit beside Emma as Ray sat in front of you two.

"Okay then, there are two problems here. First is mom's watchful eyes, she's always watching us and tend to be holding one of the younger ones during the day and at night she puts the baby to sleep in her room" Ray explains as both you and Emma listen to him intently.

"In order to make sure that everyone escapes here, we'll have to separate Mom from the all the little ones" Ray said as both you and Emma gave a nod of agreement.

"Next thing is the cliff that's pass the wall," Ray said as he grabs a piece of paper that Norman had drew and showed it to you two.

"We're not able to climb down it, if were getting out we'll have to take the only bridge that's available. I'm sure there's already security and once they know were gone the guards are going to rush over. It's at the edge of headquarters, those monsters are going to be all over the place. Knowing that what will the two of you do?" Rays asks.

Both you and Emma didn't respond as you two thought about it, for a moment Ray lingers his gaze at you before looking at the side where a box laid on the table.

"I've got the answer right here" Ray said as he stood as both you and Emma watch him pull a can of oil from the box.

"Oil?" You and Emma asks.

"We'll just set the house on fire" Ray said as your eyes widened.

"Y-Your going to start a fire?" 

"That's right," Ray said as he turns to the two of you.

 "While mom is distracted trying to put it out, we'll pretend to evacuate everyone. We'll block the door to the secret room before hand so mom can't get in, HQ will assume that it's only a fire. So security won't be so tight on the bridge and you two can escape easily"

Both you and Emma stood there looking at Ray as he continued to talk, for a moment you started getting anxious from the bad feeling something wrong will happen.

"As a bonus I also went ahead and hid 10 Mootovs behinds some rocks in the forest"

Hearing this made you and Emma stare at Ray in shock as the two of you said in unison "Wait you what!?"

Just how much had he prepared something like those!? You thought

"Don't underestimate how much I prepared, now when both of you are heading to the bridge throw these into the plant next to ours." Ray said

"It'll start another fire spreading security even thinner, the forest will be empty since its dark so no one should die" At this Ray looks at you before closing his eyes and sighs.

He then approaches both you and Emma and held out his hand "So instead of leaving tomorrow let's do it now"

Both you and Emma had a hesitant look as Ray retreated his arm back to his side asking "Can the two of you do it or not"

You bit the bottom of you lip as you look down, Ray saw this and sighs "Don't worry"

You look up at him as he looks back at you "This place is pretty far from everyone's room, none of them should get caught in the fire. They've trained for this haven't they? What we thought them during tag, wait does both of your head and leg still hurt"

Emma quickly stood up as she stomp her once injured leg "It's all healed!"

Ray then turns to you as you took of the wrap bandages around your head and smile "Good as new"

"Then its decided..." Ray said as he open the can of oil as you stare at him feeling anxious as you felt the negative feeling rise.

"Ray..."

⚜-------✧-------⚜
[ A/N ] 

Do you think I should make them kiss or not? Lolol

School will be starting in a few days so my goal is to finish this book before school starts. 
So that you guys wouldn't have to wait, anyways hope you enjoy next chapter will be coming soon!!