⚜ 181045 ⚜

--------------

"I've set aside this room for you" Mom said as she showed where Sister Krone was going to stay.

Meanwhile the four of you were at the bottom looking over as Ray spoke "That sure is gonna be inconvenient"

"She's between the three children's room" Emma spoke as you narrowed your eyes "Mom is on to us...."

As Norman added "It'll be easier for her to watch us"

Then suddenly Sister Krone and Mom turn to us as we all force a smile to not make us look suspicious after that we all headed out.

--------------

It was now sun down and the other kids were all out as the four of you were all gathered in the library.

"I was so focus on the trackers that another adult never cross my mind" Norman said as you rub his back.

"Hey it's fine,the only thing we have to worried about now is Sister Krone." you spoke comforting your twin.

"We should be happy about this" You all heard Ray spoke making all of you confuse.

"Huh?"Emma spoke confusion on her face  as you face your raven haired friend "What do you mean Ray?"

The raven haired boy that had his arms cross while leaning on the wall, look at you and answered.

"With Carol and Sister Krone here,we have 2 new sources of info"

"You're right" Norman agreed as Ray continue.

"First of,where did they both come from?"

You cross your arms and look down as you spoke out your opinion "I suppose Carol is here to replace Conny...replenishing merchandise" As the three quietly agreed with you.

"If this place is a farm,they must have a base where they prepare all the one-year-old's to resupply the house" Ray pointed out.

"So then do you think we all came from that place at some point?"Emma asks.

"Probably and I bet Sister Krone did too." Ray answered

"It's significant that there are other adults than mom.It means that there might be other farms similar to this one"Norman said as he continued "Are the adults who work for the demons under their control from the time they're born? Or after they're captured.Knowing could change how we survive after escaping"

"But first," Ray interjected "we need to find out how to escape with everyone.Plus finding the tracing devices"

"Me and [Y/n] searched all over our body but there are no scars to show something was implanted" Emma said as she started to check her body.

"Nothing in our clothes either"Norman added.

"It's like we don't have them in the first place" You said frustrated.

"Just base on mankind's existing technology they probably use radio waves,and need batteries.Something battery powered,that's small,doesn't leave a scar and last over 10 years.That kind of technology wouldn't exist in 2015..."

"Meaning....?"

"--It's going to be difficult to find a location and then figure out how to break it and if its demon technology we may as well give up" Ray said as Norman look down.

"You're right.."

You and Emma look at them in disbelief "That's it?"

"Pretty much" Ray sighed out as Emma held her head. "That's awful!!"

"No it can't be!! We have to find a way!"

The both of you protested as Norman suggested "If we can't solve it,we can guess"

"Right let's think like them it might help"Ray said as he look at all of you "What would be the most convenient place to put it in?"

All of you then turn quiet and started to think deeply,you tried to think of different sorts of place on where they could have implanted the trackers in your body but non came into your mind until.....

"Carol!" You said as Ray smirk at you.

"Right,she might still have the mark since she just arrive"

"From where they put the device!"Emma pointed out as all of you nodded.

You all started to discuss the plan as both you and Emma would go to the nursery after Dinner and change the babies into their night clothes,and while you were at it you two will check if there were any scars on Carol.

After agreeing to the plan,all of you went out of the library and decided to go and help with the Dinner preparations.

"I'll catch up with you guys later,I'll just go and get my hair tie first!" You said in which the three nodded their heads to you.

You started to make your way to your room while mumbling about how your hair was getting all over your face but then you stop in your tracks when you suddenly heard Mom and Sister Krone's voice.

You slowly turn your head to the room where their voices were coming from and started to have second thoughts if you should go listen or walk away.But sucking up your fear,you quietly made your way to the door and press your ear against it.

--------------

"I heard a number of good things about you,like how your the youngest ever to be selected as a mom and caretaker and producing the highest grade merchandise among any of the plantations ever.For me to get to work under someone I admire I am truly honored" Sister Krone spoke as she bowed her head with a smirk on her face.

In which Isabella only brush her off as she started to collect papers and said "I have no need for lip service and I have no time for small talk,now then let's get to work" Isabella stated as she walk over to the table while holding a few documents in which she lace down on the table.

"These files cover each of my precious children,memorize all of them right now.It should be easier then getting perfect scores on your daily test" Isabella ordered while having a slight venom in her tone of voice.

Sister Krone just smirk at her as she then pick up the files and started to scan through them "Out of curiosity,why did you decided to call for an assistant?" She asks while still scanning the papers.

"They discovered the secret"Isabella straight forwardly said making Sister Krone look up at her in shock as Isabella continued.

"And they saw the truck as well" she finished

"Well a-according to the rules we must find them and ship the out now!" Sister Krone said walking towards the door only to be stop by Isabella.

"Now hold it right there"She said in a demanding voice as Isabela started to walk towards Sister Krone and cup her face.

"It's alright,I already have a good idea of who the targets are." She said as Sister Krone look at her in surprise.

"You do?"

"Likely three of the older children" Isabella confirmed  as she continued "We just have to insure they don't escape before the shipment,special doesn't even begin to describe my children and this is all beneficial for the plant."

"So your not reporting it?"

"Not yet,I have a procedure in place to deal with this and you are my guard" Isabella said as she let go of Sister Krone face and turned around 

"Don't think just watch the children"Isabella instructed before facing Sister Krone with her bitter smile 

"I am the mom of this house and you are nothing more than an assistant.Do you understand sister Krone?"

Sister Krone smirked at her as she then bowed "Yes of course Miss Isabella"

--------------