⚜ 121045 ⚜

--------------

As Norman's head start ended, all of you and the kids scattered around trying to find Norman. You walk in the forest with Emma as you tried to find Norman, but as you two continued to walk you and Emma suddenly found the fence.

Slowly the both of you started to walk towards it, as you were busy staring it down Emma turn her head to the side and saw Norman. Only did you too notice when Emma started to walk to him and you soon followed.

Emma places her hand on his shoulder as Norman sent her a smile "Guess you caught me" but the three of you turn your attention back to the fence.

"Never go near the gate or fence" You murmured as Emma started to walk towards it "Yeah, mom always tells us that"

"Because going near there can be very dangerous" Norman said and as Emma lifted her hand to touch the fence as a voice spoke up startling all three of you.

"She says that but it's not even true"

You jump at this and look beside you to see none other than Ray standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"What do you mean by that?" Norman asks.

"Well look at it, what part of this do you find dangerous? The fence is low and I don't see remotely threatening" Ray explained as you cross your arm looking at the fence.

"Well you got a point there" You sighed out.

"But we should do what mom told us" Emma spoke.

"Uhuh you really love mom don't you," Ray said as you nudge his side. "We all love mom" You said but then a voice interrupted all four of you.

"Hey!" Don and the others came up "What are you guys doing way back here?"

"Oh is the game over?" Gilda asks

"We should call it a day, if we're out too late mom will be worried about us" Norman said as you all started to head back.

"Someday, we'll have to leave here won't we?" Don said as he looks up ahead where the fence stood as all of you followed his gaze.

"This is an orphanage of course we'll leave one day, by the time we turn twelve" Nat spoke sighing as Gilda joined in.

"You know it's weird none of us haven't gotten any letters" She stated in which you also realize.

"Your right"

"Letters?" Emma questioned as she tilted her head at the two of you.

"Yeah nothing from any of our siblings who'd been adopted over the years" Gilda explained.

"Oh that? I'm sure they're just being considerate to their foster parents" Norman replied to Gilda as you cross your arms.

"Yeah that's true I mean they also have a new life now"

"But still! We were brought here as babies! We're the only family we know, even if we aren't blood-related, except for [Y/n] and Norman, were truer siblings in most" Don reasoned out.

"Maybe....the outside world is incredible, that they forgotten all about life at the house" Gilda wondered.

"Well in that case, let's be happy for them!!" Emma said as you grin and nodded your head.

"I wanna go outside soon too!" Gilda pouted as Nat came up beside her "And what would you do out there?"

"Isn't it obvious? Try out new clothes!"

"This again" Don sighed.

"I deserve too! We only have this one uniform! I read a book one time, it said the outside world has hundred of clothing designs and patterns. And I want to wear them all!!" Gilda rambled out as the others started to tell the other's what they were gonna do once they go outside.

"I wanna eat all the yummy food!"

"I can't wait to find a cute girl to date!"

"You realize that's an insult don't you?"

"O-Oh I didn't mean it like that"

"I wanna see a train!!" Phil yelled out as all of you turn your head to him and smile.

"Oh that's a good one" Don said as you came up and lifted him in your hands and started to twirl him around.

"Yup! Then we can also go see other more amazing stuff at the outside!" You cheered as Phil let out a laugh.

"And what about you?" Emma spoke up as you settle down still holding Phil in your arms as we all turn to Norman.

"Oh well, I wanna travel to see places I've never been to before" Norman replied with a smile as he spread his arms out.

"Nice!" Emma said smiling brightly.

"That's cool! How about you Ray?" You ask turning to the raven-haired boy who had been quiet all this time.

"Once outside, I'd have to learn how to survive firsts" Ray said shrugging.

"Your such a downer" Don said as you pout "Yeah survive from what? Monsters?" You said jokingly as you pretended to attack Phil in your arms who laughed.

"How about you? Still wanna eat all the sweets and flavors all over the world?" Ray said

You giggle at this and shook your head "Nope!~I want to go outside with everyone and have fun together!" You declared as you turn to Emma "How about you Emma? You said you wanted to ride a giraffe??" You ask remembering what she said when you four were 6 years old.

Emma giggled at this "I said that? I guess...I don't really want to leave, so I'd stay forever!"

"Come on that's not a real answer"

"Why not? We're all happy here right?" She said in which you all smiled.

"happy...yeah" You heard Ray murmured as he looks down, you wanted to ask what's wrong but Phil wiggled in your arms as you put him back down and Conny spoke up

"I promise to write to you, I'll write you stacks of letters! I won't forget you mean so much to me!!"

In which made you aw at her as the others smiled "When I grow up, I want to become a mother just like mom! And I'll never think about abandoning my children" Conny said as she smiled brightly.

"You love mom very much don't you Conny?" You said as you pat her head, she smiled at you and nodded her head 'yes' while still having her smile on her face.

After that all of you started to walk back to the house happily as the sun started to set down.

--------------