⚜ 031145 ⚜

--------------

Night time finally settled down, you were a bit better now and can walk around, but Ray had been persisting you to just stay in bed and rest. Which you didn't like, it took a lot of arguing from both of you but Ray gave up and said that if he saw something wrong with you he would immediately take you back to the infirmary.

The two of you walk in the dining room where everybody has gathered and stop to see Mom holding on to Norman's shoulder.

"Attention!" mom called out with her sickening plastic smile as the kids look over to her. "I have good news, a foster family chose Norman.I know its sudden but he'll be leaving tomorrow night" She said

Clattering of the plates we're dropped on the ground as one of the kids scream in surprise as the others were all happy and at the same time shock.

"Is this goodbye?" Phil asks

"But why? What about [Y/n]?" Lannion said

"We're gonna miss him, and we'll take care of [Y/n] right?" Thoma said putting an arm over Lannion's shoulder as the blonde nodded his head.

As the kids were all busy with Norman, you stood by the sides with Ray who was fuming in anger, glaring straight at Mom who just gave him a smile making him more mad than he already was.

"Ray calm down" You said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Now, let's eat dinner before it gets cold" Mom spoke walking over towards the table.

--------------

After eating Dinner, Ray had started to take you back to the infirmary to go and rest already. But you being stubborn, held on a door frame not wanting to be stuck in the infirmary or in a room with nothing to do.

"[Y/n] it's time to go to bed!" Ray said trying to pull you and drag you to the infirmary.

"Nooo! I don't want to!! It's still early!!" You whine clinging on the door frame.

"You have an injury [Y/n] you need some proper rest to heal!" Ray scolded making you pout as sat on the floor crossing your arms.

"But it's so boring Ray, you know how I don't like being stuck into a room without doing anything" You said puffing out your cheeks.

To say the least Ray was trying hard not to smile at the adorable sight in front of him. You sat there criss-cross on the floor with your arms cross and an angry pout. Rolling his eyes he walk up to you and gran your hand.

"Nooo!! I don't wanna!!" You whined trying to flail away from his iron grip.

"I'm not taking you to the infirmary idiot" Ray said as the both of you pass the infirmary room,.

Hearing this made you stop as Ray was quite thankful you had stop squirming around and can now easily drag you down the hall.

"Eh? Then where are we going?" You ask

"The library" Just as he said that, the both of just arrive making you smile.

You two entered and saw that it was empty having it all to yourselves. You weren't much a reader like Ray but you do enjoy some of the books here. You had split up with Ray and went to the shelves, to look around and see a book that might caught your interest.