⚜ 181045 ⚜

--------------

The next day it was free time and all of the kids were out.You and Ray were under the tree,he was reading a book while you laid your head on his lap pretending to sleep.

The four of you decided to go discuss the situation later in the forest,and Norman said that the four of you shouldn't go at the same or else Sister Krone and Mom would get suspicious.

So for the time being you and Ray were just under the tree as Emma ran and kick a ball before running down to go and get it but secretly going to the forest with Norman.

"Hey Ray?" You called out softly as the said male let out a 'hmm?' and close his book and look down at you on his lap.

"Should we tell Emma and Norman about what I told you?" You ask

Ray pondered about it as he pet your head "Maybe we should keep it to ourselves,they already have a lot in mind.Norman and I already know that Mom is on to us so you don't have to worry" He replied.

You giggled as you then sat up "Alright,let's get going then" 

Ray sent you a smile as the two of you got up before going to the forest and meet up with Norman and Emma.

--------------

As the four of you met up successfully in the forest you and Emma told Norman and Ray where the trackers were located.

"Yeah there in a place no one would notice" Ray spoke as he touch the back of his ears as Norman did the same.

"I never knew a mark from when they took our blood and it disappears that quickly?"

"Yeah..." Emma responded as you look down and rub your arms.

"I knew about it but never even considered that would be it,sorry" You said as Norman and Emma smiled at you.

"Don't sweat about it.At least now we know where they are and the size of it" Norman responded as Emma threw her hands up

"Now on to the next step of the plan! The next step is..."

"How to break it" all four of you simultaneously said.

"Let's see,if we try to make an incision...." Norman started as Emma spoke "Mom might lift our hair and see it"

"She'd catch on" Norman stated

"Right,whether or not we can break the transmitters,the tracking device is implanted at us aren't that useful in the grand scheme of things." Ray said beside you as you gawked at him.

"Whaaaat!? How did you figure that?"

He look at you and bonk your head as he continued to explain while you playfully glare at him and rub your head.

 "The signals so crude it can't specify an individual,without checking she can't tell where we are even if we get close to the gate or walls it doesn't notify her"

"But we still have them" Emma said as Ray sighed "Yes..but why?They must be confident they can come after us as long as the tracking device is intact"

"Hold on" Your twin interjected "so that means if it were to send a notification--"

"An alarm could probably go off once the trackers are broken" You pointed out as Ray nodded his head "That's right"

"So Mom would find out instantly?" Emma questioned.

"If a notification function really exists" Ray said

"But knowing mom purposefully clued us in on the existence of the devices  we can't ignore the risk" Norman warned

"It's dangerous to even touch it" Ray added 

"So we can only destroy it when we escape" Norman said making you and Emma shock.

"What!? But how do we deal with it!? "

"We have to know!"

"Actually," Ray spoke as both you and Emma look at him "I've been thinking,the shape and size of it,brings something else to mind.Leave it to me,I'll figure how to workaround"

"You sure?" You asks looking at him as he sent you a smirk "What? Think I can't do it?"

You grin and shook your head "Nope~! I know you'll solve it in no time.You're Ray after all!"

Not expecting this compliment Ray felt warmth envelope his cheeks as he let out a 'tsk' and turn his head away from you.

"Your giving me too much credit [Y/n]"

Norman and Emma smiled at the two of you before going back to the plan.

"Now the issue of taking the other children with us" Norman mentioned before continuing

"The problem is that they all completely trust mom and they probably won't be able to handle truth of our situation"

Both you and Emma look down as she spoke "If we want to take them to,we're gonna have to lie to them?"

"It's seems like the best option..." You mumble even though you din't want to lie to them.

"There's another issue" Ray spoke "Insufficient abilities to put it bluntly their hindrance"

Hearing this set both you and Emma off "RAY!!!"

"You two know its the truth,some of them aren't good at physical activity.Not to mention the babies who can hardly walk" Ray stated.

"Me and [Y/n] have actually an idea for how to deal with that" Emma replied as you nodded your head.

"Which is?" Norman asks

"By playing tag" You said making Norman and Ray confuse.

Sighing both you and Emma started to explain the plan.

"Norman is it and everybody else runs" Emma said as it finally click in their minds.

"We pretend it's play when were actually training.Then Mom won't find out!" Norman said.

"Me and Emma we'll teach them how to push their bodies to the limit as for sharpening their minds...." 

"Leave it to us" Ray and Norman grin as both you and Emma grin back.

It was decided then,the four of you we'll start the training tomorrow.

--------------