⚜ 301045 ⚜

--------------

"No rope?" Ray ask as Norman shook his head and stood back up from his crouching position.

"It's gone" Norman said sighing

"Really? Well then,guess it was Don" Ray stated as Norman nodded his head seeing this Ray glance at the side as a small smirk came up to his face but as Norman look at him it quickly disappears as he went back to a blank face.

"Actually it you who's the traitor Ray" Norman accused as he lean towards the Ray who felt his breathe got caught in his throat and eyes widened as he look at the platinum haired boy.

Silence envelope the room as the Ray and Norman didn't say a thing,the only thing that could be heard was the ticking of the clock.The two of them stared at each other until Ray grin at him.

"Are you serious? Cut it out."

Norman's expression didn't waver as he look at the raven haired boy "Ray,you've realized right?" as Norman narrowed his eyes at him.

"I set a trap for three people,I told Don it was Behind my bed and Gilda was told it was at the second floor bathroom ceiling at least that's hat I told you.But I actually told Don the Dining hall and I told Gilda the Library,the rope behind my bed ended up being gone" Norman explained as he then asks.

"So what about the other two spots? Should we go over and check them out?"

Hearing this Ray frown at him letting out a sigh and flopping down at Norman's bed with his arm covering his eyes,he let out a grin as he started to laugh maniacally.He lifted up his hand as he then stared hard at Norman.

"Aw man....and here I thought I was doing so well" he let out as he sat back up and prop one of his feet on his knees.

"You're right.....I'm the one whose been spying for mom.So, what gave it away?" Ray said

Norman walk up and stood in front of him with his arms cross as he answered him.

"It was when Sister first came into the house" Norman look down as he smiled sadly "I was disgusted with myself, I suspected you instantly. My own friend...it was really the worst case scenario.I wish that I had been wrong about it,cause you being the traitor would be quite problematic for us but for the enemy,picking you was the obvious choice" Norman explained as Ray look at him continuing to listen what he had to say.

"You would be able to provide input to our plans,which would be perfect for keeping control of the situation.You were the best one for the job" Norman finished 

Ray continued to grin at him as he commented "Can't get anything pass you" 

Norman wasn't faze about this as he kept a narrowed expression at Ray who sat in front of him.

"How embarrassing, I walked right into your little trap" Ray added

"There's one more thing," Norman said as he uncross his arms "You see,I have a feeling that this isn't the first time you've done this" He accused as Ray's grin disappeared and form into a frown.

Norman step closer to Ray as he leaned down "If one of us suddenly started giving mom tips,I doubt she'd be trusting.Just how long have you been mom's spy?" Norman asks looking at Ray directly in the eye.

"For a while now," He answered making Norman gasp.Ray continued "I can't remember when I wasn't her spy.Guess you could say I'm a sheep dog for a shepherd"

"You knew about all of this and help mom anyway!?" Norman asks in disbelief as Ray sent him a smirk.

"Yeah"

Norman clench his hands into fast as he continued to look at Ray "Everything we talked about,all the planning,it was nothing but a series of lies?How much have you been telling Mom?Can the trackers even be broken?"

"What are you gonna do about that info? Gonna ditch me based on my answer?"Ray asks

"No I won't,I want you to stay close like you always have been.Isn't it great Ray?you get to hide your mistake,you tried framing Don so you could keep spying on us correct?" Norman said amusingly.

"Just tell me what you want" Ray sighed staring at Norman blankly

"3 things" Norman stated as he listed them to him.

"1: You will continue to stay with us and promise to guarantee our safety.2: I want you to share all the information you have. 3: flip to our side,and become a spy for our team instead" 

Hearing the last request Ray stare at Norman shock "Your gonna use me as your trump card?" He asks as Norman smiled at him and hum in agreement.

"Are you an idiot!?" Ray spat as he continued "If that was your objective then you should have kept quiet and use me and when it was time to execute the plan you could have cast me aside,It would have been easy!"

Norman continued to smile at him as his face soften remembering the conversation he had with Emma and you.

"Your right about that but..." Norman said as he pause in the middle of his sentence as Ray waited for him to continue.

"They reminded me were family....." Norman said as Ray stare at him shock as his face slightly soften as Norman walk towards a drawer and sat down on it.

"So...that's what made me change my mind.I wanna believe in you too.We're friends before enemies right? After all aren't you the one who hid Little Bunny?" Norman said looking over at Ray.

"The night we went to the gate,if you hadn't told us we could make it in time we wouldn't have gone"

Ray simply look at Norman still not saying anything as the platinum haired boy continued "You laid out the bread crumbs for us to find out the truth about this house for ourselves.You set this up for the four of us to escape didn't you?Why did you become mom's sheep dog?"

"Why not?" Ray interjected.

"If you were completely on mom's side,then it wouldn't make sense to reveal the truth to us.You've been controlling our actions,about the trackers,the timing of our escape and how quickly the plan move forward.That's why you didn't want us leaving 10 days from now but at the same time,you were also keeping mom under control.Your not actually our enemy are you?"

"Huh..you still think that huh? I volunteered" Ray stated taken Norman by surprises "I guess...its more like I sold myself really" Ray explained turning his head away

There was a moment of silence until...

"And all of it was sovto protect [y/n] and prepare for the escape were planning!" Ray exclaimed with a hostile look.

--------------