⚜ 011145 ⚜

--------------

You got ready for the day and went with Emma and Gilda,the three of you started doing chores and met up with Don and Norman.You were wondering where the raven boy was when 5 of you headed outside and you finally spotted Ray.

He turn around to face you five and your eyes meet,you sent him a small smile as he return it before you guys headed at the back and discuss the plan.

"Let's review..." Ray said as he stood in front of you five while leaning on the wall "During the free time we have after eating lunch I'm gonna be distracting Mom."

Then he turn to the three of you "Meanwhile you three,will inspect above the wall".Norman and Emma stayed quiet while you nodded your head.You didn't know what was wrong with them but you've got a feeling that something happened the night they went to Sister Krone's room.

"Don and Gilda," You snap out of your thoughts and focus back as Ray was now looking over to the two "Stand outside where you can see the second floor window to the south." Which made the two confuse as Ray explained to them why.

"Stay alert I'll signal to you if I'm not able to distract mom.And that's when you two tell the others to cancel the inspection." In which the two now nodded at him in understanding.

"According to our original plan,there are 6 days left.But we have the 2 and a half months till I get shipped out," Hearing this made you flinch as you continued to listen to Ray "So if things go wrong,we can bail.We do everything in secret and pretend to be controllable "

After that we all nodded in agreement as one  of the kid's voice rang out. "Don!!!! come place with us!!"

"Gilda too!!"

"Sure are you ready to play tag!?" Don yelled as he ran to them with Gilda following behind him leaving the four of you alone.

"Ray,[Y/n] we need to talk" Norman said looking at you and then at Ray.

You and Ray nodded your head as the four of you headed back inside the house and in the bedroom to hear what Norman and Emma were about to say.But what they said made you and Ray shock.

"What?! Sister Krone found out that we can break the tracking devices?" Ray asks as the two of them nodded.

You walk up to Emma and held her shoulders "She didn't do anything to you guys did she?" You ask worriedly looking at her and then to Norman.

Emma smiled in reassurance and held your arm as she shake her head no. "Don't worry [Y/n] she didn't do anything to us."

You sigh in relief and gave her and Norman a quick hug and stood in between them.Norman then turn back to Ray.

"We should move up the escape,How soon can you break them?" 

Ray sighed before going through his drawers and pulled a camera and suddenly took a picture of you three.Emma who was unprepared covered her face from the flash that the camera did making both you and Norman chuckle at her.

"What even was that?" She asks.

"The flash from the camera" You answered as Ray showed you guys the camera after taking the photo and answered Norman's previous question earlier.

"With this,I've got all the pieces that I need.I can break them whenever."

Norman took the Camera from Ray and observe it while Ray was looking at the picture that came out of the camera.You and Emma saw Ray grin at the photo and the both of you went beside him to look at it.

"Look at you two's face" Ray said as both you and Emma look at him offended.

"Hey!!"

"Meanie!!!"

Ray just sent you two a smirk as Emma sent him a playful glare while you pout at him,but you guys turn your attention back to Norman as he said.

"This is quite  double edge sword isn't it? Are we going to break the tracking devices and escape first? Or is Sister Krone going to find the evidence and turn us in before we have a chance to do that"

You frown at this as you felt your hands fidgeted a bit,this didn't go unnoticed by the raven head beside you.Gently holding your hand you look at him surprise as he sent you a smirk and then look at Norman.

"Don't worry,I handle it" He said as he squeeze your hand in reassurance as you now felt better and smiled.

--------------