⚜ 131045 ⚜

--------------

It was now night time and You,Emma and Norman were discussing the plan by the stairs as there were no people around.

"First we've gotta get some rope" Norman told the to of you as you spoke "I might have an idea where to look"

Norman nodded his head as he started to walk up the stairs "Okay,then we'll meet up in the hallway at 10"

Before he could take another step Emma grab his arms and whispered "Wait! If they have tracking devices on us, then what if there are cameras or listening devices also?"

Realizing this made you panic as you started to look around "Y-Your right What if--"

"Don't worry you two" Norman spoke up smiling "I already took a look around,there's nothing like that here" He reassure making you sigh in relief.

"Wait you did?"Emma asks

"Yeah but I wouldn't have guess that the security measures aren't on the building but on us" Norman spoke as the three of you started to walk up the stairs.

"Norman [Y/n] do you guys think Mom already knows that we went all the way to the wall?" Emma asks worriedly as Norman spoke.

"I doubt it"

"When we tried to deliver Little Bunny,it didn't seem she knew we were there" He continued.

"That's good"Emma said as you put a hand under your chin "Which means that she can only tell our location by checking her watch" You concluded as Norman nodded.

"What she does know is that someone other than Conny brought Little Bunny to gate that night.However she still hasn't figure out who yet,otherwise she wouldn't have warn us indirectly"

"That makes sense"Emma spoke when suddenly Don's voice called.

"Oh! Hey Norman! Do you have a second? The clock in our room is busted or something"

"Sure thing I'll be right there" Norman said and wave him off.

"It'll be fine Emma [Y/n]. She has no reason to suspect us" Norman said reassuring the two of you before he walk away and went towards Don.

Both you and Emma turn your head towards the wall where all the kid's drawing were hang up except the space where Conny's drawing was now empty making both you and Emma frown.

You touch the empty space as you and Emma mumbled sadly.

"Conny....."

--------------

Norman had just finish fixing the clock that Don asks as he made his way through the hall,but as he turn to the corner and was about to call out to the two of you he froze and held back a gasp.

Mom was looking at both of you and Emma with a creepy look in her eyes "What's wrong Emma? [Y/n]? The two of you are looking a bit pale"  She said with a voice that send shiver down your spine as she continued and held your's and Emma's cheek.

"Something happened? I noticed that the two of you weren't your cheery selves" She said staring deeply at you two making you go cold.

"O-Oh you think so?"Emma started 

There was a few moments of silence as Norman poke his head out peaking out and look at both you and Emma.

"Don't worry about us!" You said smiling .

"We just got a little sad how were gonna have to leave the house pretty soon"Emma said

"Do you two like living here?" Mom asks with a soft smile as you and Emma jump on her giving her a hug while exclaiming.

"We love the house and you too!!!"

Then you suddenly saw Norman back in a wall abut ignored him and focus on mom right now.

"I wonder what Conny is up to right now..."Emma spoke a you broke from the hug followed by her.

"You know Mom! She said she wanted to be a loving mother just like you! When she grows up!"You said as Emma nodded her head in agreement smiling.

"Yeah that's right!"

"Yes I remember...Conny we'll become a lovely young woman and a good mother too"
She said as you clench your hands behind you while still smiling brightly at her.

But then the sound of a bell rand catching Mom and both you and Emma's attention.

"Food's done,time to wash up for Dinner" Ray spoke as you mentally thanked him from coming just in time.

The kids inside burst out of their room and started to race downstairs as Mom smiled at him and replied "I'll be there soon"

With this Ray walk down the stairs as Norman walked out and look over at you and Emma smiling.

"Let's go Emma! [y/n]!" He called out as the two of you nodded and walk pass Mom and started to head down.

"About last night...."Mom's voice rang out as the three of you flinch and stop from going downstairs "Did the three of you go to the gate?"

She's already suspecting us,this is bad. You thought as you tried to hide your fear.

"To the gate that's against the rules"Norman said turning around to face mom with a soft smile.

"Besides we were tired of playing tag yesterday" You spoke trying to keep your voice from trembling in fear.

"That's right!" Emma responded as Norman turn back to Mom. "Why do you ask?"

"Never mind, as long as you didn't go" She spoke smiling as the three of you turn around and smiled back at her as she walked away and the three of you walk down the stairs.

Once you three were at the stair case Emma's legs gave out as Norman lean on the railing and you leaned on the wall.The three of you breathe out the air you had been holding as both you and Emma hyperventilate remembering the creepy look she gave the two of you earlier.

 "Can you get up?" Norman asks as he offered his hand that was trembling from fear.Emma accepted the offer as your twin brother pulled her up and smiled at each other.

Then they turn their heads to you worriedly.

"[Y/n]?" Norman asks as you gave a small smile.

"Don't worry I'll catch up" You spoke in which Emma and Norman hesitantly nodded their head before making their way to the Dining room

As you were now alone,you felt your whole body gave out as you sat there on the floor terrified at the encounter the three of you had with Mom.

While you were to occupied with your mind you didn't notice the hurried foot steps and the person kneeling beside you until they touch your shoulder.

"Hey you okay?"

You look up to the person and breathe out to see familiar dark green eyes.

"Ray...." You breathe out.

The said boy look at you concerned as he held both of your shoulder "You look pale as a ghost,are you sick?"

You shook your head and tried to stand up but your legs gave out and before you could fall down Ray grab your figure.

"Hey be careful!Geez" He said as he now look at you worriedly.

"[Y/n] what's happening to you? You have to tell me" Ray spoke sternly as you started to tremble and shook your head.

"I can't I'm sorry Ray" You spoke as you brush pass him while trying to recompose yourself leaving Ray standing there as he clench his fist

'Damn it...'

--------------