⚜ 130146 ⚜

⚜-------✧-------⚜

After Norman walks out of the door, the tears you had been keeping had finally burst out endlessly streaming down your face.

Before you even knew it, your body moved on its own and ran out of the door. Alerting both Emma and Ray.

"[Y/n]!!!" The two called out to you worriedly.

You ignored them and continued to run not knowing where your feet would lead you. Immediatelly Ray ran out the room to follow you, Emma wanted to follow but her injured leg prevented her, so all she could do was hope that Ray would get to you.

The raven-haired boy ran around the house looking everywhere for you, but alas he couldn't find you anywhere making him panic and worried. Then when he ran down the hall he stops and sees the slightly open door of the bathroom.

Slowly approaching it, he opens the door with the door letting out a creak. He stop there dead in his tracks, eyes widened as he looks ahead of him.

You slowly turn around and face Ray with a broken smile, your once long platinum blonde hair was now short and dishelved as the wrap bandage around your head were lose.

"[Y/n]..."

"This will be my last shot in saving my brother Ray..." You whimpered dropping the scissors you were holding down the ground where the other strands of your hair that you cut out laid.

" Everyone needs him, Emma, you, the kids! T-The escape will be more successful if he were to stay! I just have to dress differently and M-Mom wont even notice--"

"Are you out of your mind!?! " Ray yells cutting you off.

Hearing him yell at you made you tense but seeing tears stream down his face made you freeze. As Ray walks to you his whole body shaking.

"Y-You have no idea...losing Norman also hurts me , but losing you is like killing me [Y/n]!" Ray cried grabbing your shoulders.

You were still frozen as you stare at Ray in shock, the raven haired male continued to cry as he laid his head on your shoulder, pulling you close to his body.

"I can't...I couldn't handle loosing you [Y/n], I would rather die than lose you"

Before you knew it your legs gave out as you sob clinging to Ray, both of you slid down to the ground as Ray held you close his chest clenching in pain with every sob and cry that came out of your mouth.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

Ray wipe his tears away and look down at you in his arms, like last time you had cried yourself to sleep in his arms.

Gently he picks you up and carried you back to the infirmary where Emma was worriedly waiting.

Emmas gasp once Ray entered inside with you in his arms and thought that something bad happen to you.

"[Y/n]!? What happened!?" Emma asks worriedly.

Ray laid you down the bed and walk towards the shelf to go and get a new roll of bandages as Emma grab her crutches and sat beside your bed.

"Ray...what happened to her?" Emma ask holding your hands and turn to Ray who pauses and clench his hand into fist.

"[Y/n] tried to take Norman's place...S-She cutted her hair to look like him." Ray said as he grits his teeth trying to hold back his tears.

Emma gasps at this as a new set of tears formed in her eyes and held your hand. Ray calm his breathing wiping the tears in the corner of his eye and made his way back to your bed holding the roll of bandages.