⚜ 011145 ⚜

--------------

Sister Krone stood straight again with that creepy smile and look at you five waiting for your answer.

"Join..Forces?" Gilda asks confused

"It's fine you guys no need to worry" Norman reassured as he walk up in front of you and turn to Sister Krone.

"We'll hear you out"

This made Sister Krone giggle in delight. "Excellent,it's best if we can cooperate so we can each achieve our goals!"

"You all wanted to break out of here" She pointed at you guy as she then pointed at herself "and I eventually want to become mom of this house" She stated as she smirked.

"The plan is to drag Isabella from here position,and then cease if for myself"

"You wanna be a mom?" Don asks

"To prove that I mean it,you kids aren't the only ones who wanna break free from this" She said as she unbutton's two of her collar shirt and showed you guys that she too had numbers on her neck just like all of you and the kids which made all of you gasp.

You lifted one of your hands and touch yours before glancing at Norman.You two had the same numbers on your neck but the difference was that your was in reverse.Norman's number was 22194 while yours was 49122.You always wondered why but maybe it was because you twins? but putting that aside you turn your attention back to Sister Krone

"Are you aware of the management system here?" She asks as she circled around you five and continued "Girl who meets certain conditions and live until the age of 12 are usually presented in two different paths when they're about to be ship out.Continue and die or aim to become a Mom"

"What conditions?" Don ask

"High test scores and the Mom's recommendations.Meet those two requirements and it's possible to survive without escaping.If your a girl" She explained as she started to button down her shirt 

"Only girls.." Gilda mumble

"Although,I don't recommend it,they make it so your never allowed to leave the premises" she said and tug her shirt down to reveal a nasty scar making you all gasp.

"What..is that?" You asks as your eyes glued on to it.

"There's a chip inside and with it,if you step one foot outside of the farm an electric current triggers and causes our heart to stop.But at the same time if your heart stops for some other reason it acts as a transmitter that notifies the higher ups"

"So we were right about not being able to kill them" Norman said narrowing his eyes.

"Because of this chip I can only live at this farm,that's why I wanna live the best  way this place has to offer.Even if it's fake,being a Mom means you get to feel human but to achieve that I have to remove Isabella." Sister Krone said buttoning up her shirt.

"If all of you escape she'll be the one whose blame for it" Sister Krone smiled amusingly as both you and Emma glared at her.

"Trust me,I won't stop you if you make a run for.It actually benefits me"  Sister Krone assure.

"So you won't ship us out?" Gilda spoke

"Of course not,So let's cooperate!!" She exclaimed smirking and lend her hand out "how about it?"

Norman lifted his hand up as Emma stop him as you look at Sister Krone coldly "How can we be sure your not going to betray us in the end?" You asks glaring right at her as she look at you.

"Are you saying you don't trust me?" She asks but you weren't having it.

"Shut up and Answer!"

She smiled musingly as she turn to you "Alright if Ray goes and tattles me to Mom you can  destroy me,meanwhile if I tell Mom that Ray's acting a double agent then all of you would go down with him.So you see neither of us will snitch,because we can't." She explained and leaned to your face which was still glaring right at her.

"Do you trust me now?" She asks

"Yeah...sure" You replied making her smile widely.

"I guess we have a deal then " She held out her hand as Norman shook hers

"I know a lot of info about this place that maybe helpful for you to know and I'm willing to share it with you all~!It's proof of my good will~! If your interested why don't you drop by my room tonight~" With that she walked away from you guys

--------------

It was now sun down and you all were gathered at the class room.

"She was one of us and yet this so she can have a better life." Emma spat as you clench your fist.

"What a monster she doesn't care if any of the kids live or die at all" You said in anger.

"She said she won't ship us though" Gilda mention as Norman look over his shoulder and to her.

"What she meant was she can't,If she really wanted us to escape,then she would have quietly help us.The only reason she's showing us her cards is to try to gain our trust." Norman explain.

"But what's the point of doing that?" Don asks as Norman answered "It's also she could get solid evidence of our rebellion.In other words she's in a position where the higher ups won't trust her unless she has proof.She doesn't have the power to ship us out like Mom does"

"Wait what happens if she find the rope we his in the tree" Don panics

"It's fine," Norman reassured "Explaining the rope is easy we can say that we were gonna use it for a game but if-"

"If she finds the tools to break the trackers then were done for" Ray said

"That kind of evidence would be hard to explain" You said looking down as Don and Gilda were getting anxious.

"No need to worry,I'm not gonna let that happen.I'm not finish making it yet anyway" Ray reassured

"That won't be an issue if we can convince her that we don't know where they are or how to break them.I'm sure Sister Krone would believe us if we play our cards right" Norman smirked

"You're going to her room?You're dealing with Sister Krone here,it's nice she offered to give us information but.." Gilda said remembering her time when she went to Sister Krone's room

"Hang on why are we cooperating with her?Does it give us an advantage?" Don asks looking over to Norman.

"if we use her effectively,we might learn something useful additionally it'll keep her out of the way so we could focus on the inspection"

Even after saying this Don and Gilda were still worried,you smiled and stood up.

"They'll be fine,just like Norman said play the cards right and nothing goes wrong so there's no need to worry anymore" you said as Gilda look at you

"Your not going with them [Y/n]?"

You shook your head no "Nope too many can raise suspicion and I know Norman can handle it well" You answered as they all smile.

"Ray can I talk to you? I wanna discuss the investigation " Norman said.

 "Okay" Ray replied as both of them walk out the room.

--------------