⚜ 011145 ⚜

--------------

As night time came and everybody was fast asleep.Emma and Norman were about to go to Sister Krone's room when you put a hand on their shoulders.

"[Y/n]?" Norman asks and turn around to look at you.

"Guys...I feel something bad is going to happen...but I won't stop you guys...remember just play the cards right okay?" You said looking both him and Emma.

They nodded their head as Emma gave you a hug before quietly heading out to Sister Krone's room leaving you alone with the other sleeping kids.You let out a sigh and sat in our bed not even noticing that the door opened and someone entered the room.

As you were deep in thought the person that entered the room slowly crept behind you and covered your mouth with their hands.Feeling this your eyes widened and you thrash around trying to escape from their hold.

"It's me" Ray grunted as you hear this you calm down as Ray removed his hand off our mouth.

"What the heck was that for?" You whispered ask as you put a hand on your chest "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Couldn't help it" Ray said shrugging and sent you a smirk before sitting down beside your bed as both of you talk quietly as to not wake the other kids up.

"Did Norman and Emma go already?" Ray ask

"Yeah they did,but I'm having a bad feeling something might go wrong though.." You said fiddling with your hands.

Seeing this Ray put a hand on top of yours making you look up at him as he gave you a smile "Hey, even if there is something that might go wrong we'll get through it"

You snorted at him and lightly nudge him as you said jokingly "Really now?"

"Every problem always has a solution" Ray stated repeating what you said as you raise a brow at him.

"Using my own word against me really?" Ray just sent you one of his smirk as you couldn't help but giggle quietly.

After that a comfortable silence envelope you two as you just enjoyed each others presence.It was quiet and calming when you felt your eyes droop and let out a yawn.Ray turn to you and saw your tired and stood up.

"You should go to sleep" He said but you shook your head stubbornly.

"No..I still want to wait for Emma and Norman" You said before letting out a yawn.

Sighing Ray held your shoulders and push you down the bed,tucking you in and making sure you were comfortable.

"Stop being stubborn,we still have a task tomorrow and we can't have you being tired.Now sleep" he said before starting to walk away from your bed and leave to let you rest but you shot your hand out grabbing Ray's shirt.

"Rayyyy" You quietly called as the said boy sighed and turn around to you. "What is it?"

"Stay with me for a bit" You said averting your eyes away a bit embarrass.Seeing this made Ray smirk.

"What are you 5?" He teased

Hearing this made you pout as you lifted your blankets up to your head and facing your back to Ray.

"Fine then just go.." You huff.

He shook his head and chuckled at your cute nature before climbing up beside you and try to pry the blankets off your head.

"Hey I was just kidding" Ray said as you still didn't come out of the blanket."I'm going to leave now if you won't come out" Ray said bluffing even if you didn't come out he will still stay beside you,but you don't know this.

Once you heard this you pop your head out the blanket and turn to Ray who was just laying beside you with a smirk.

"Meanie..." You said playfully glaring at him as he open up his arms in which you snuggled in.

"You don't mean that" Ray said playfully wrapping his arms around as you laid your head on his chest.

"Hey Ray?" You ask not even looking up as Ray let out a hum "Can you hum that lullaby you use to sing to me when we were kids?"

Ray pause for a bit before starting to caress your hair and hum the song.

Slowly hearing the familiar calming lullaby,your eyes stated to droop and before you know it you had now fallen into a deep slumber.Feeling you fall asleep Ray continued to hum the song while holding you against him.

'I swear I'll get you guys out of here...' Ray thought looking down at your sleeping figure.