⚜ 130146 ⚜

Emma had a disbelief look on her face as she turns her head to you, but you didn't move nor did you respond to anything, just sat there motionless.

"See? You'll feel better"

Emma lowers her head down as she clutches the bed sheets trying to hold back her cry.

Isabella sighed at this as she then sat between the two of you.

"Hear me out Emma please" Isabella said wrapping arm around the two of you as she laid her head ontop of Emma's.

"I already told this to [Y/n], now it's your turn. I've been thinking about it and I would like to recommend the two of you as the next Mom candidates for this farm." Isabella said.

"A mom candidates?" Emma asks

Isabella smiles as she pats both of yours and Emma's head.

"That's right, if you two become an adult and give birth then prove both of your abilities, you two can return to this house as both Mom or Sisters. You two had right to that option, so if your all interested I would love to recommend both you and [Y/n]"

Emma quickly pulls away from her and glares but Isabella had already spoke.

"I'm sure your thinking, who would accept that offer?"

Isabella look at Emma with her creepy and scary eyes as she pulled your motionless self close to hers.

"But what else can the two of you do to stop this? It's over, you two have nothing. Death awaits the two of you. Emma you will continue suffering, live and strive to become a mom. Accept your despair and free yourself from pain like how our sweet little [Y/n] is slowly doing right now"

Isabella said as she kisses the top of your head as you slowly look at Emma still motionless and said faintly "I'm sorry Emma..."

 Emma was almost close to bursting in tears as she held in her cries looking at you and then at Isabella who had a smile a fake smile on her face.

"N-No I refuse to do that" Emma lets out as Isabella frowns and stood up.

"Fine then you can rive in agony as you wait your end. You'll never escape, you'll come to realize it like [Y/n] sooner or later" Isabella said before turning away as Emma slowly cried.

Isabella pause as she glance at her shoulder to see Emma crying as you sat on the bed unmoving and frown.

She then opens the door leaving the both of you inside with only Ema's cries being heard and the pouring rain outside.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

Days had pass and the month of November had finally came to an End. Kids ran around outside as Don and Gilda chase them.

But the two of them pause when they saw Emma leaning on the tree motionless. Phil softly cries as he gave her a hug.

"Emma..."

From the distance Isabella saw this before walking back inside the house.

Ray stayed at the library his hand holding on to the picture he took as he look at it sadly. Slowly did he drop his hand down.

Isabella stood by the door frame before turning away with a smirk and headed towards the infirmary to check on you.

You sat on the bed as both Lani and Thomas tried to feed you "Come on [Y/n]"

"You only eat once a day, you need to eat more"

They tried to persuade but in vain you sat in the infirmary bed motionless making the two frown and hug you.

Isabella sighs shaking her head at this before turning away to do some chores.

As days turns to weeks and weeks turn to a month. December had quickly ended and January had finally came.

Slowly did Ray's birthday started closing in, at the night of January 14th a familiar lullaby echoed around the house.

You and Emma walk out of the infirmary and followed the sound which lead towards the dining room where you two found Ray.

"Ray..." You called out as the raven haired pause on his humming and turn his head towards where you and Emma stood.

"What are you doing here this late?" Emma asks as you close the door behind you two.

"It's my last chance...to say bye to the house" Ray answered turning his head away from the two of you.

"Your birthday is tomorrow right?" You mentioned frowning.

"Yeah...tonight is my last night...before I say goodbye" Ray said as you and Emma slowly approach him.

Emma lingers behind as you walk to Ray and stop in front of him.

"Hey you two, did you give up like mom told us too?" He asks as he close the book he was holding and he stares at you and then at Emma.

"You two haven't actually given up running away, have you ?"

Slowly Emma lifted her head up and smirks at Ray as you put a hand on his shoulder and clutch on it, chuckling  as you lifted your head up to meet his gaze showing him the dark smile on your face. 

" I will never give up on running away.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

[ A/N ]

[ First I want to apologize to all of you my readers for not updating for so long. Author-san went through some problems that made me stop writing.

But after seeing all of your support in my stories, it made me feel better and made me start writing again. So as an apology I updated 3 chapters today for you guys and hope to forgive me for not updating for so long.

Also I want to say thank you to all of you for reading my books and hope you enjoy the chapters and more will come.♡♡♡ ]