⚜ 131045 ⚜

--------------

Norman look down as a shadow cast over his eyes "You didn't see...the way they both cried..."

Hearing this, Ray's breath hitch as his mind flashed back to the night the three of you came home and the state he saw you last night back in the stairs.Ray snap back as Norman continued to speak

"That night I thought they were crying because they were terrified ,I know now that I was wrong.But I saw there made me afraid of dying,Emma and [Y/n] were scared,but it was the thought of their family dying that horrified them.They're amazing right? To be in that situation and worried about protecting others" Norman said as he look at the two of you and Emma who were standing by the wall talking to each other.

"But its a lost cost! The four of us could make it! But trying to take everyone!? It's like making a boat out of mud!"Ray reasoned out trying to convince Norman as he continued.

"You should be scared,don't let feelings cloud your vision,We'll die!!"

"I do see clearly,I wanna build a boat out of mud as well!" Norman said smiling as he spread his arms out

"Ha!? Don't be a fool! You're suppose to be different!" Ray yelled as he started to walk to Norman and grab him by the collar of his shirt. "You're the cool headed one who should weigh out the best option! What gives huh!?"

Norman who was unfazed answered "Because of Emma" making Ray taken a back as Norman continued to speak.

"I like her and how I'd do anything  to always put a smile on her face!"

Ray let him go as he breathe out "You've gone crazy.What if Emma dies because of it?"

"That won't happen,I will make sure of it and I'll do what ever it takes"Norman said determinedly as he look at Ray.

"And I know you would do the same for [Y/n],besides me and Emma we all know your the person who cares deeply for her more than anyone Ray." Norman said as he smiled at the raven haired and continued

"Look on the bright side,I've always been able to accomplish whatever I set out to do.If you bake mud you can make a vessel, so a boat that's made out of mud wouldn't necessarily sink"

"You've lost you mind" Ray said as Norman put his hands up "You think? Perhaps [Y/n],Emma and I are insane.We've completely lost it!" Norman then put his hand behind his back as he look at Ray with a smirk.

"So you can't let us do it alone,especially not [Y/n] right Ray?"

Ray stared at Norman before letting out a chuckle and smirks at him "You jerk,of course I can't.....how can I protect her if I did" 

--------------

It then started to rain lightly as the bell suddenly rang out making the four of you confuse.

"Shouldn't we have some free time left?" You ask confuse

"We should go" Norman told three of you as you all started to run back from the house before we  could be caught.

Luckily you all made it just in time as all of you were gathered by the Dining room as you started to have a bad feeling.

"Why are we here?" You asks as Emma shrug "I don't know"

The short conversation between you two was cut short as Mom entered and stood in front of you all with a baby in her hands and.....another adult who stood beside her.You felt your blood run cold as your hand started to shake by your side as Mom spoke.

"Attention,I want to meet you Carol your newest sibling and this is Sister Krone she's here to help me with my duties"

Another Adult.......Why? You started to breathe shallow breath as you heard Emma and Norman breathe out.

"A-An adult?"

"Another Enemy....."

Sister Krone smiled at all of you as she then spoke "I'll be living here with all of you from now on,It's nice to meet you"

The kids greeted her back happily while you were still shock from fear,your small hands trembling by your side when suddenly one of them was envelope by something warm as the person squeeze your hand.

You turn your head to who it was and saw Ray as he gave you a comforting look as he mumble that only both of you could hear.

"Don't worry, I'm right here....."

And receive another squeeze from your hand as reassurance,you smiled softly and return the favor and squeeze his hand back before turning your head at the front.

Cause now we have a new enemy to deal with...

--------------