⚜140146⚜

Isabella hums the familiar lullaby as she smiles down at all the sleeping babies. When she made sure all of them were sleeping she went out of the door and into her office.

She sat on her desk, picking up her quill as the clock inside her room chimes signaling that it was already midnight.

She then quickly wrote a letter about the next shipment before standing up and crossing out the 14th in the calendar with a sad smile.

"Happy Birthday Dear Ray and goobye..."

A loud muffled scream made Isabella alarm as she quickly made her way out of her room. She then quickly hurried her way down the hall and finally spot the dining room which was close.

But once she arrived and opened it, the cries got louder and a putrid smell wat around the air.

She then open the doors and smoke had quickly came out and the fire beginning to worsened.
Her eyes then widens as she saw the dining room on fire with both you and Emma crouch on the floor.

"RAY!!!" you cried out which caught Isabella's attention

She then ran to the two of you and knelt down "[Y/n]! Emma!"

"Mom please do something!" Emma cries out as you pointed towards the burning fire.

"R-Ray , you have to help him!"

Isabella stood up as she eyed the fire and got her watch to see that Ray was indeed there.

 Did he set himself on fire!? She thought as she grits her teeth 

Isabella quickly ran back to go and get the fire extinguisher only to see Gilda running out of the room.

"Mom!"

"Gilda! Go get the babies from my room and take everyone else outside hurry!!" She shouted as Gilda ran back.

 All the kids ran out of the house as both you and Emma were still down the dining room. Isabella had came back holding the fire extinguisher.

"If anything, I'd have to save the brain! Just stay back [Y/n]! Emma!"

Both you and Emma stood up as you watch the fire quickly getting larger, Isabella continued to put it down but with no luck the fire was't going out and not only that the fire extinguisher was out.

Frustrated she threw it away "The sprinklers aren't working! What happened!? [Y/n], Emma both of need to get out of here to! Otherwise you two will end up getting---!"

As Isabella turns to face the two of you she pauses as you and Emma were both nowhere to be found.

"[Y/n]? Emma?" She calls out.

She then got out her watch to check where you two were and saw both of you by the side. She ran out the dining room and look at the directing where you two were.

"[Y/n]!? Emma!?"

But no one was there, she then check's her watch seeing the two bright green lights. She kneels down and pushes the bucket away only for her to be caught off guard.

There laid none other than two left ears, which were freshly cut with blood still dripping from them. And finally did she recall making her grit her teeth.

"Were the children wearing there shoes....."

⚜-------✧-------⚜

Both you and Emma quickly ran down the forest holding on to the bleeding wound and met up with others.

"They're here!" Chris said smiling widely as he wave at both of you and Emma. 

"You two made it!"

All the kids smiled at you two as you and smile back. 

"Thanks for waiting guys" Emma said.

You smiled and nodded as you trailed your eyes at the back where Ray was, already looking at you with a disbelief and shock look. You didn't say anything to him but only smiled.

⚜-------✧-------⚜

The soft chiming of the clock echoed around the room as Ray smiled at the two of you.

"Thanks a lot, Nice knowing you, [Y/n], Emma" Ray then trails towards you mouthing the words before letting go of the match.

Emma and you cried out as she quickly ran towards Ray and quickly caught the match in her hands before anything could happen.

"Nice catch huh?" Emma said as Ray turns to her.

"What the--!?"

"Sorry but me and [Y/n] are not letting you die and the other kids aren't either" Emma said making Ray confuse.

"Wait the other kids?"

Just in time a knock sounded from the door as you already walk towards it and open it up, smiling down at Lani and Thomas.

"[Y/n] I brought what you ask me for" Thomas said

"Yeah and everyone is ready to go now" Lani informed.

You smiled as you pat their heads "Thanks guys, we couldn't have done it without you two"

Ray was surprised at this as you let Lani and Thomas in who were holding a new pair of clothes.

"Alright Ray, time to change"

Once Ray had finally change into new clothes,  Lani and Thomas started to set up the new decoy down the floor.

"You done?" Emma said as Ray didn't respond.

"Okay then the next is---" You were about to pull the scalpel out of your ear but  Rau spoke up with a dejected tone.

"[Y/n], Emma  wait, listen I just think---"

Ray hadn't even finish what he was about to say when you had gave him a harsh slap on the face. The raven male didn't expect this as he had a shock face.

Before he could say anything you had grab his face snapping "Are you still planning on dying you idiot! Shut up and get ready to runaway or I'll drag you myself! I told you to never do something that would risk your life!"

"Hey Emma, [Y/n] all done here!" Both Thomas and Lani said 

You didn't budge as you continued to hold Ray's face and glare at him, Emma sighs saying "I'll leave you guys for a moment" and made her way to Thomas and Lani.

"Your a big stupid, dumbest,simpleton idiot, foolish moron, I'd ever known!" You shouted making Ray flinch at all the words you said to him.

"You said you would rather die than lose me, how did you think I felt when I saw you almost dying just right in front of me!? Are you insane!? I lost Norman, my big brother and I'm not going to lose any more of my family especially not you!" 

You then let go of his face as you walk away from him with an angry pout leaving Ray who was still shock as he held his left cheek  that was stinging so badly.

⚜-------✧-------⚜