⚜ 131045 ⚜

--------------

It was already 10 o'clock in the evening.Everybody in the house were all fast asleep.Both you and Emma quietly walk out of your rooms before heading to the hallway and met up with Norman who was holding a lantern.

The three of you nodded to each other as you then started to lead them where you thought that where you three could find some ropes.

The three of you arrive at the storage room as you started to pick the lock.After successfully doing it,Norman opened the door as you all quietly entered.

The inside was creepy,like a haunted room but putting those in the back of your mind as you focus back on the task.

"So where's the rope [Y/n]?" Emma whispered as she held on the lantern.

You smiled and lead them to a crate that was covered and pulled it off.

"Well its not the particular rope you guys are thinking but these should work out" You said grinning as you revealed it to them making them grin back.

--------------

The three of you ran towards the forest when it was free time.You three had made it back to the wall as you pulled up your shirt and take out the table cloths you all tied together to form a rope.

"This was a great idea [Y/n]" Emma said smiling as you smiled back

"Thanks!"

After that Emma climb on a tree and put the ropes inside the hole on the trunk before jumping down.

"Now we have a way to climb over the wall" Emma said smiling

"But we still have to figure out the hard part" Norman pointed out as you look down and cross your arms.

"How to deal with the tracking devices...."

"And how to take everyone else from the escape" Norman added

Then you suddenly remembered what happened last night between you and Ray.You knew Ray was just worried about you and you couldn't help but feel bad how you acted a bit rudely so you look to Norman and Emma.

"Hey Norman,Emma?" You called out as the two let out a 'hmm?' and turn to you.

"I think we should go tell Ray about the situation and know what he thinks about it" You suggested

Hearing this Emma nodded her head in agreement "Yeah what do you think Norman?"

"I was thinking the very same thing,I also think that Ray would be the very least to panic and because he knows a lot he's good at working machines.He could be an asset to us but....." Norman said as he trailed off making you and Emma stare at him confuse.

"But what?" The two of you asks as Norman smiled

"Tell you guys what, I'll talk to Ray myself.Why don't you two head back to the house---"  Norman said when suddenly,

"Why not now?" Ray's voice spoke,startling all three of you as you all look at him who just made his way out of the bushes

"Ray!?"

"Yo!" He said and lifted his hand up.

"W-what how---?" You stuttered out.

"Hey sorry I followed you"  Ray responded nonchalantly.

"It's been bugging me all day so I thought I should just come out and ask all of you" Ray said as he walk up to you and handed you his book  and then went up behind all of you as he wrap his hands around Emma and Norman while you were being squeeze in the middle.