⚜ 130146 ⚜

--------------

"What!?"

"Seriously?"

Both you and Emma let out in shock looking over to Norman.

"And it wasn't a height we can easily jump from" Norman added as he continued looking at you three "Krone definitely wasn't lying and the demons don't take us lightly. A cliff like that needs no security."

From beside you, Ray let gritted his teeth looking down on the floor as he clench his hands inside his pocket. You bit the bottom of your lip as you clench the sheets, that means if there was a cliff it means-

"You mean we can't use the wall to escape?" Emma said speaking your thoughts.

"Well..." Norman spoke catching all of your attentions as he smiled "There is a way."

Norman then pulled out some paper and pencil from the drawers and went to Emma's bed as all three of you gathered around him. Your brother then started to draw and explain about what he saw back in the wall.

"I ended up going at the edge of the wall, it splits in to two more. On side still face the cliff the other made up the side of the house here. They were both at 60 degree angles and the two walls inside were identical. I saw the same scenery ahead"

Hearing the last sentence you heard Ray gasp from beside you as he tensed up, Norman looks at him and nodded his head in confirmation, like he knew what Ray was already thinking.

"So basically from what I've learned from this, that the house is on a hexagonal properties surrounded by a cliff" This made both you and Emma understand what Norman was already telling.

"And the lot directly at west at where we are in plant 3 is likely the headquarters, It was the only lot with a bridge since we can't escape by using the wall-"

"That bridge is our only way out" You spoke already knowing that your brother was gonna say that. He look up at you and nodded his head at you.

But then a knock and the opening of the door startled the four you and turn around to see the person that was entering the room. A sense of relief washes over you seeing it was Phil but that relief disappeared just as it quickly came as you felt your face drain its color.

"Norman~! Mom's calling for you~!"

"Tell her I'll be right there" Norman said smiling at Phil.

"Okay!~" With that Phil close the door again leaving you four in the room.

"Well I should get going" Norman spoke like he wasn't just going to get eaten by the demons, as he started to walk towards the door.

But the three of you weren't having it, Ray was quick to respond as he glared at the back of Norman's head. "Hey! Just wait a minute!!"

"Norman!!" Emma called out.

Norman turned out as he pulled something out of his pocket and lend his hand out to Ray to show it was the device to disable the tracker.

"Here, I didn't use it" 

The raven haired that stood in front of you look at your twin with disbelief and frustration. Now he knew "Seriously!?!"

Ray walks up towards Norman as he grab him by the shoulders, glaring straight at him "You ere going to come back from the start weren't you!?!"

"You said we'd survive together!" Ray said with gritted teeth. "But this whole time you were planning-"

"Yeah sorry I lied" Norman said smiling softly as all of you just stared at him in shock.

"w-Why?" You spoke with a shaky voice as Norman glance at you sadly.

"I can't risk making any mistakes, cause I can't let you die. The plan might be ruin if I run and that would be a problem for me. I don't want a chance of loosing , you can't change my mind. I've decided."

You couldn't believe it, if this was just a horrible nightmare from the start you wanted to wake up now. Wake up and see that all of these demons and farms were all just a bad dream. You were going to wake up in any second now and see that everything was just back to normal. That it wasn't true you we're going to lose your brother.

But it was real.

Tears we're already spilling down your face as Ray was now sat beside you with a hand covering his face.

"I did what I could today" Norman said as he place the device down a stool "I'm leaving the rest to you, make sure the escape succeeds"

"No wait a second!" Emma yelled

"There gotta be another way--" You choked out but got cut off as Norman had pull all three of you in a hug.

Your arms had quickly wrap around his waist as your buried your face on his chest as you felt Norman kiss the top of your head.

"Your warm....Thanks you guys"

No stop...

"I had a good life"

You will continue to have one...

"I had fun"

It's not the end...

" I was happy"

You would be even more happier if you come with us

"I was fortunate"

Don't leave me...big brother...

You wanted to say all of those words, but the only thing that could come out of your mouth were quiet hiccups and sobs as you tightened your grip on him.

Ray's breathing started to shake as he couldn't stop the tears that started to overflow from his eye. Just like him, he couldn't say the words he wanted to say as he clench his eye shut.

'No! you can't! Damn it!'

Emma lifted her hand up as she grip on the back of Norman's shirt and spoke with a shaky voice "H-Hey...Norman? it's not to late to run" 

"Just go hide in the forest" you joined in trying to change his mind.

Norman smiled a he slowly pulls away and looks at both you and Emma with a soft smile "It's just like I said, I made my choice."

You couldn't believe it as both you and Emma stared at him in shock. He then backs away from the bed as he started to walk towards the door.

"Goodbye"

"Big brother!"

You stood up as you clench your hands narrowing your eyes at Norman who stop and look at you.

"What happened to the promise we made huh?" You asks ignoring the tears that continued to stream down your face.

"I'm your twin, your my twin, we stick together through thick and thin, when you're feeling sad and blue, call my name and I'll find you" You spoke even though your voice was cracking as you held back your sobs and slowly walk towards your brother.

"No matter what I do I'm always stuck with you, wherever you may be you're always stuck with me, a bond that's tried and true, you and me, me and you...." By now you were standing in front of Norman a crying messes as he smiled at you painfully, gently lifting one of his hand and brush your tears away.

"....two by two..." Norman finish as you look up at him and said with a pained voice "please don't go Big brother"

"Your the best sister I could ever ask for [y/n]" With a heavy and pain heart. Norman pulled away from you and walk to the door leaving all three of you inside the infirmary.

--------------