Pocky game in the innocent way (Osomatsu x Shy innocent!Reader)

Requested by FWPlacencia623

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You thought, spending time with your boyfriend could be a good idea instead of hanging around alone in your apartment. So when you arrived, you got pulled into a tight hug from Osomatsu and giving you just a small kiss on the cheek was turning your face red like his hoodie. Now, after you calmed down, you sit on the couch while Osomatsu said he wanted to do something with you. Being innocent like usual, you nod your head and sit now around. Kicking your feet softly back and forth while fiddling nervously with your fingers.

'Maybe Oso-chan wants to play cards with me again? He often wants to spend time with me when his little brothers aren't around. Even thought they are older than me, I call them Oso-chan's little brothers. Aren't they even in the same age? Is this really important who is the oldest brother? I mean, they are all the same age and were born on the same day, right? Are these few seconds really such a big difference?'

You get lost in your thoughts and don't even notice that Osomatsu already returned. He only stares at you with an light red blush on his cheeks. You just look too cute for him when you get into deep thoughts. "Y/n-chan." "Huh?" You look up to Osomatsu when he pokes your cheeks with his index finger. A cherry red blush is now visible on your cheeks and you quickly look down again. Osomatsu chuckles and flops down next to you on the couch. "Say, y/n-chan, do you know the pocky game?" Osomatsu ask with a smile and holds a red package with milk chocolate pocky. "N-No. What is this?" You ask softly.

Osomatsu squirms suddenly around like an excited school girl, but clears his throat quickly. "Okay, I'll show you. You'll take the chocolate part in your mouth and I'll take the biscuit in my mouth. We both eat this stick from each end. The first person whose mouth comes off the pocky or the one one gets to the middle first loses." You hum and nod your head, understanding this simple rules. Osomatsu smirks and takes the biscuit part in his mouth, waiting for you to bite down by the other end.

But you look suddenly surprised, before you think about something. Taking a few seconds, you suddenly break almost the whole pocky and leave a small rest between Osomatsu's lips. "Wha-mpf?!" But before he could say anything, you kiss him directly into his lips and take the small piece with your tongue away. When you pull away, you eat the pocky in your hand by yourself.

This time, you were the one who made Osomatsu a blushing mess. "Hm? W-What?" You ask a bit bit worried. "Why...?" "Ah! I-I saw this one time i-in an m-manga a-and um ... th-the character s-said tha-that's how the p-pocky game works. I-I didn't knew a-at first what you meant with pocky g-game, b-because I forgot it. D-Did I do it wrong?" You ask shyly and nibble slowly at the pocky stick.

Osomatsu takes a big breath of air, before turning your head to him and he bites down on the little bit you still have left, just a few inches away from your lips. Your eyes widen and your whole face turns completely red. You two pull away from each other rather quickly, blushing a bright red. 'Uwaaa~! He was so near~!' You think really embarrassed, pressing your hands against your cheeks.

Osomatsu pulled away, because he just can't handle your cuteness. 'Shit! I thought I can kiss her straight without this pocky!'

You two keep playing the game, while you always pulled away before you could kiss Osomatsu.

You used 30 packages in total and got sick from so much chocolate.