Baby sister Part 4 (Matsuno brothers x Baby sister!Reader)

Requested by s728892

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The Matsuno brothers waiting very worried in the hospital. You had suddenly fever and it was not low, so Matsuyo and Matsuzou brought you into the hospital. Right now, a doctor is checking on you and your brothers need to wait outside. By the time of waiting for an answer, your brothers remember how the time was after they heard their mother is pregnant, when you were born and the days after they were spending a bit time with you.

~Finding out about you~
The Matsuno brothers sitting very nervous in front of their parents, on their knees. They get suddenly called from them and they even look serious. Now, the sextuplets fear they need to move out and need to start working. That they can't be NEETs anymore. "So, we have something very important to talk about with you." Matsuyo says serious. The sextuplets gulping, feeling their hearts almost beating out of their chest. "You six will get a younger sibling." Matsuzou says calm.

"Eh?"

Now the six are very speechless. "W-What ... do you mean with that, Tou-san?" Choromatsu ask carefully. "I'm pregnant." Matsuyo says calm. " ... EHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!" The sextuplets standing very shocked up, starling their parents a little bit. "What were you even think?!" "How can you get pregnant if you have us?!" "We don't even have enough money!" "Aren't we six enough already?!" "We're hopeless and that's why you want another child?!" "How can you do this to us?!"

"NEETs! This is not your decision!" Matsuzou yells angry, standing up as well. Matsuyo looks rather sad down from the reaction her sons have, especially what they said. Of course Matsuzou notice this, but not the sextuplets. "You six leave the house and think about what you said! I don't wanna see you the rest of the day anymore!" "But Tou-san!" "Leave!!"

The sextuplets flinching. Their father never looked so mad like this before, so they decide to leave before they get thrown out completely. Karamatsu is the last person who leaves the house, but before the door was shut he could hear his mother sobbing.

The six boys starting to walk to Chibita at first. "I can't believe Kaa-san and Tou-san want another child!" Osomatsu says frustrated. "Didn't they learned their lesson from us?!" Choromatsu ask shocked. "We're already broken enough." Ichimatsu says unwell. "Maybe it was a joke!" Jyushimatsu says with an happy smile. "I don't think Kaa-san and Tou-san would play such a dirty prank on us." Todomatsu sighs sad.

"Are we really such horrible persons?"

"Eh?" The five stopping to walk, looking now over to Karamatsu. He looks unwell down to the ground. "I mean, we complaining about our mother being pregnant. If you ask me ... this sounds like we're children who won't accept the fact that our parents want another child to make our family even happier. We even insulted Kaa-san." Now, the others feeling a bit bad for what they said. "Besides, who said Kaa-san will give birth to sextuplets again? We may get just one younger sibling and the baby could be a girl too. If I be honest ... I'm starting to like the idea of having a little sibling who won't judge me just because I'm a hopeless NEET." Karamatsu smiles a little to himself softly.

The others humming, exchanging a glance. "Well ... this doesn't really sound bad. I mean, if we have a baby sibling, it won't ignore me like you five do." Osomatsu says a bit shy, smiling a little nervous. "And I could teach him or her baseball!" Jyushimatsu beams happy. "I could dress her up for my account." Todomatsu says with a cute smile. "I could feed my friends with him..." Ichimatsu mumbles to himself, smiling a little by the thought. "We could go to Nyaa-chan's concerts and I'll get an autograph for sure." Choromatsu says a bit excited to himself.

After they apologized to Matsuyo and needed to clean up the whole house on the next day, they were allowed to stay again.

~The day of your birth~
In two weeks, Matsuyo should give birth to you. Everyone was excited and ready to meet you in two weeks, but you had different plans. You wanted to see your family so badly, that you decided to come out today. Right now, Matsuyo sits in the bathroom and with help from the ambulance, she gives birth to you. Matsuzou waits outside while the sextuplets sitting very nervous in the living room. They don't know what they should do and they weren't even prepared for this.

"And what if Y/n doesn't breathe? I read that this can happen." Todomatsu ask very worried. Ichimatsu grabs his smartphone and throws it away. "E-Eh?!" "Stop reading shit in the internet!" "O-Oi, calm down Ichimatsu." Choromatsu says a bit unwell. Ichimatsu clicks his tongue pissed and sits down in his corner again, hugging his legs tight to his chest.

The sextuplets can't stop worrying about their mother and you. Sure they know it can happen bad things while a woman gives birth to a child, but all they wish for is that both of them are fine. They couldn't handle it when anything happens to their mother or you.

What feels like hours for the sextuplets ends soon. After ten minutes, you are finally born and the ambulance makes everything ready to leave. You were crying at first, but calmed down once you felt the warmth from your mother. The sextuplets staring down at you with big eyes, not believing how small you are. They flinch when you squirm a bit, but stop when Matsuyo rubs your cheek softly. "So ... this is Y/n?" Osomatsu ask with a quiet voice, not wanting to scare you.

"Yes. But I want you to help us with her. We aren't that young anymore and you six are NEETs anyways, so you have enough time." Matsuzou says serious to his sons. They quickly nod their heads, not taking their eyes off from you.

They loved you immediately after seeing your cute baby face.

~A few days later~
Matsuyou takes a nap and your brothers need to watch you and making sure you are okay. Since you often fall asleep, they don't really have much to do and making sure to stay quiet in this time. Now, you are fully awake and stare at your brothers with big eyes, not showing any emotion. Since you can only lay on your back, the sextuplets trying to figure out what they can do with you.

"And if I sit her on my lap so we can play cards?" Osomatsu ask confused. "You idiot, she can't even sit. Remember? Her head is too heavy for her." Choromatsu scolds him. "How about we play baseball?" Jyushimatsu ask curious, but with a much quieter voice than usual. He would only scare you with his loud voice. "No." Ichimatsu says bored. "They say babies like to play with things they rustle. Doesn't Kaa-san has one for her?" Todomatsu looks up from his phone and around the living room.

You start to giggle when Karamatsu holds his sunglasses out to you and waves it softly from side to side. You clap your small hands together in happiness, causing your brothers to look at you in aww. You yawn tired after a few minutes, but whine when your own hand boop your nose. You squirm and remove your hand, but your other hand boop your nose again. You whimper and want it to stop.

Osomatsu holds your tiny hands very careful down. You smile in happiness, until you fall asleep and sleep peacefully. "She's so cute~." The sextuplets whispering with an dreamy smile.

They may not know anything about babies yet, but they will try to be the best big brothers they can. No matter what happens, they will be there for you and protect you.

~Back to the hospital~
"NEETs?" The brothers flinching and quickly standing up. "Is Y/n okay?" Choromatsu ask worried. "Yes. She just has a normal fever, but she will stay the night in hospital. The doctor wants to make sure it doesn't get worst. Don't worry, she is in good hands here." Matsuzou explains with a calm smile. The sextuplets looking relieved, but just the thought of not being with you for one night is already hard for them.

They never thought about having a younger sibling and even after they heard they will get one they thought it's impossible for them to take care of you.

But after they saw you for the very first time...

...they couldn't think about any second without you in their life.