A new family (Werewolf AU)

Requested by FWPlacencia623

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You were born as a normal baby kitty. You grew up by your mother for a few months, got taken away from her and from this day on you grew up by humans, a really nice family in your eyes. They gave you food, a place to sleep and never did anything bad to you. But when they suddenly took you with them into their holidays, you can only remember how you got set down in your box and woke up in a jungle. You jumped out of your box and mewled for your owners, crying out to stop with this joke.

This is now a week ago.

You fear every second of your life, you don't know where you can stay and you are so hungry that you would eat anything. You are only three years old and in human years are you 21, but you still are like a child. Maybe it's the reason you grew up with some?

You walk with your head hanging down and your ear laying down through the huge jungle, hoping to find anything to eat or drink. The last times you only drunk rain water, but it doesn't really tasted good. 'Uuuuh ... so hungryyy~! I don't even know where mom, dad and Elli are. Should I have stayed in my box? Or was it good that I left? I don't even have my choker anymore. ... What does this mean?'

Your cat ears twitching and you look quickly up. It's not very far, but you can hear another animal screaming in pain and growling noises from animals who sound like the mad dog who lived next to you. Out of fear, you quickly run into another direction, right into a few bushes. 'Is Max here?! He's so mad at me since I took one time his toy! But I was younger and didn't-'

"?!" Suddenly, the ground under your feet disappeared. You fall down and not one meter later, you land on your feet in water. When you splash into the water, you quickly get back up and jump out of it, hissing at the water. You are one of the cats who hates water when it means taking a bath.

You shake yourself to get dry again, but you fall to the side when something by your chest pulls you to the side. "Uwa!" You whimper in pain and push yourself up again. "Why did I-?!"

You flinch when you see that you have arms like a human. You fall back on your butt and look panicked at your nude human body. 'W-What is this?! Why do I look like mom?!' You shiver and cover your chest with your arms. A cold breeze hit your wet body. You can feel your cat ears twitch on your head and your tail wagging a little around, means you have at least these parts of yours left.

"Like I said, I heard something falling inside the pond!" When you hear voice, you start to panic and look around for a place to hide. But you never used human legs and walking on knees and hands feels weird for you. You try to walk with your feet and hands, but when you butt is lifted up in the air you quickly get back down and hide your private part with your tail. 'I don't want a mate! How can mom, dad and Elli walk with these things?!'

You flinch when you hear a rustling sound and look up. Your whole face went pale when you see six men with wolf ears on their head. But the most terrifying part for you is that they are covered in blood. "Eh?!" They look shocked at you with widen eyes and some of the blood in their face drips down. Your eyes roll back and you fall back into the water.

"Ah! Oi!"

...

...

You open your eyes a little bit when you feel a tongue licking your cheek. "She wakes up!" Someone barks happily. You whimper and cover your ears with your paws, or more like human hands. "You can't scream so loud in her ears, Jyushimatsu-niisan." You uncover your ears carefully and open one eye a little.

"Are you okay?" Your eyes widen when you see the six werewolves again. They flinch when you suddenly hiss at them and hide under all the fur from animals who get used as bed. " ... And what now?" The wolf in the red fur ask confused. "We need to wait until she calmed down." The wolf in the purple fur says bored. "And how long will this take?" The wolf in the green fur ask while looking at you. "Cats are different. Maybe she needs a few moments or longer." The six werewolves looking at you, before turning around and leaving the straw tent.

You wait a few seconds, before peeking your head out. Your cat ears twitch and your tail makes his way out of the fur, wagging slightly from side to side. 'And now? I can't walk with such legs and if I raise my back to much, someone thinks I want to mate with him. But I don't want that!' You press your sharp nails into the fur, your ears laying down.

~Later~
You still didn't moved from your spot, so the six werewolves came inside. You didn't hide, so they took this as a sign you will maybe talk with them. They told you their names, while they still try to figure out how to make you talk. "What is a cat even doing here? Ichimatsu said you're what humans have." Choromatsu ask confused. You only glance away, hiding yourself under the furs again. "This isn't working. Why can't we just force her out of the fur?" Osomatsu ask with a sigh. Your ears laying down again and you look with big eyes at him, small tears welled up.

"Ouch!" Choromatsu hit Osomatsu and Karamatsu kneels down to you and gives you a calm smile. "Do not fear. We aren't interested in hurting you. The only thing we want to know is your name and why you are here, my dear." You blush a bit nervous and glance shyly away from Karamatsu, huddling yourself a bit more together. "Y-Y/n ... is my name." You mumble shyly.

The ears from the werewolves perk up, surprised from how cute your voice sounds like. "And why are you hear?" Todomatsu ask curious, his tail already wags happily from side to side. "My family ... doesn't want me anymore." You mumble with an sad look on your face into the fur. The ears from the werewolves laying down and they look sad at you now. How can someone abandon such a cute neko girl like you?

"You can be in our pack! We're like a family then!" Jyushimatsu beams with an happy smile. You only hum confused, still hiding under all the fur. "We six are brothers, but trying to get a pack together. We would love to have you in our pack." Choromatsu explains and gives you a triangle smile. Your tail, who is still peeking out, wags a bit from side to side. "O-Okay um ... w-what do I ... ha-have to do ... f-for that?" You ask shyly.

"All you need to do is letting me lick you, y/n~!" Osomatsu coos happy and push Karamatsu aside. His tail wags happily from side to side and he even pants a bit excited. "And why should you lick her?!" The five asking angry, making you flinch slightly. "I'm the oldest, so I'm allowed to lick her." Osomatsu huffs with a proud smile, removing the fur from your head.

"We were born on the same day!" The others protest and before you knew it, they made a circle around you. You squeak when all the fur from your body gets removed. The werewolves drooling a little by the view of your nude human body, only able to see your back side since you lay on your stomach. They all leaning quickly down.

You gasp when they all start to lick at different body parts. Osomatsu licks your face, Karamatsu licks your shoulder, Choromatsu licks the other side from your shoulder, Ichimatsu licks your thighs, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu licking your hips near your butt.

You mewl from their tongues touching almost your whole body. The six werewolf brothers can't believe how cute you sound and keep licking you, to hear more of your adorable voice. You cry out with your ears folding back, gripping the fur tightly. A huge blush goes across your face and you start to pant softly.

The six werewolf brothers stopping when they hear you crying and pulling away. They all blush when they see you panting with an submissive face. "She looks like she is ready to mate." Osomatsu says with a light pant, but gets hit on the head from Choromatsu. "Y-Y/n? Y-You're okay?" Todomatsu ask a little worried.

You only whimper and shiver, feeling cold again. "Here." Ichimatsu lays one of the warm furs over you. "Th-Thank you." You mumble shyly, looking down while huddling yourself more together. Ichimatsu scratch you behind your ear, making both of them perk up.

"?!" The six flinching when you suddenly start to purr and smile dreamy with closed eyes. They cover with one paw their faces, not believing how cute you are.

Maybe it was good that your old family set you out here in the jungle.

Because now, you found six werewolves who will protect you from any danger and would follow you to every place you go.

Even if you are a cat.