Boys are wolves (Matsuno brothers x Little sister!Reader)

You are 9 years old and really cute. Much boys in your class thinking this and when you told this your six older brothers, they weren't really happy with that. Since then, they always bring you to elementary school and pick you even up. You don't mind walking together with your older brothers to school, because you really love it, but every boy in your class is afraid of them. Because whenever they bring you to school or pick you up, they look at the boys with such a dark expression that they are afraid they will hurt them.

Today, you get picked up from your brothers like usual. Walking out of the school building, you smile really happy when you see six same faces by the school gate. "Onii-chans~!" You yell in happiness and run over to them. The sextuplets looking in your direction and smiling when they see you. Osomatsu get down on one knee and hold his arms open. "Y/n~! Did you missed your Onii-chan~?" He ask with an happy smile. You stop in front of him and stare up to him with big eyes. "Eh?" Instead of hugging him like usual, you grabbed his hand with both hands and shake it softly.

"You're hand is still so big~." You say with sparkling eyes. One of your goals is to grow up bigger than your brothers, so you check every day if you are taller than them. Of course you aren't, but they don't want to destroy your little dream world. Osomatsu chuckles and hug you tightly, picking you up. "You're so cute Y/n~!" The six starting to walk home with you, while you are still in the arms from your oldest brother.

"Nii-chan~! I can walk alone~!" You whine and try to get down, squirming around. "But you always wanted me to carry you Y/n~! Why don't you want this anymore~?" Osomatsu ask whining, cuddling you tightly. "Let her down, Osomatsu. It's obvious she doesn't want it." Choromatsu sighs and helps you to get free and to stand safe on the ground. You huff with a pout and walk now with Karamatsu and Ichimatsu back home. You hold their hands and lead the way. The two only find it cute and let you do what you want with them.

"My Y/n~." Osomatsu whimpers with tears in his eyes. "She isn't just your little sister." Todomatsu sighs and follows you three.

~At home~
You try to finish your homework by yourself. Normally, you ask your brothers for help before you even tried it alone. This time, you told them you want to do it without help. While you sit in the living room by the table, Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu watching you while the others doing their own thing in the house.

You suddenly stop to write and look with widen eyes down at the book you should read. You quickly take it and read the pages you wanted to save for later. Ichimatsu glance up from his cat and over to you. "Y/n, is something wrong?" Jyushimatsu ask confused. He notice as well you were acting strange all of the sudden. You start to tremble while looking at the page. The two standing up and walking over to you. "Y/n, what's-"

But when you see that your brothers walking over to you, you quickly stand up and run away from them. The two exchanging a glance and Jyushimatsu is quick to catch you. He picks you up under your arms and turns you around to him, so you are facing him. "Y/n? Are you-" "I don't wanna get gobbled up!" "Boeh!" You kicked Jyushimatsu into his crotch, causing him to let you go immediately. He falls down onto his knees and press his hands onto his crotch, trembling in pure pain. You landed on your feet and quickly run over to the bathroom, to lock you inside.

"Ah!" But when you opened the door, Choromatsu stopped to pull down his pants. Seems like he wanted to use the bathroom now. You quickly shut the door and run down the hallway again. Ichimatsu place himself in your way, but before he can say anything you punch him into his crotch. "Oof!!" He fall down in pain and you run quickly over to the front door.

Again, you can't escape this way. Osomatsu was for a moment outside with Todomatsu to get something from the konbini, but they flinch when they Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu laying trembling on the ground. You run quickly upstairs. "I-Ichimatsu-niisan, Jyushimatsu-niisan, what happened?" Todomatsu ask a bit worried. "Y/n just punched us in our dick for no reason." Ichimatsu breath out, having small tears in his eyes.

You were able to flee in the closet from your brothers, hiding behind the futon. Karamatsu saw you running in their room and follows you of course, because you looked scared. "Y/n?" He ask carefully, not sliding the door open from the closet. The others walking upstairs and entering the room too, after helping Ichimatsu and Jyushimatsu.

"What's with her?" Osomatsu ask confused. "I'm not sure, but she looked scared." Karamatsu says concern. "Y/n, are you okay?" Todomatsu ask worried. "Boys are all wolves!" You yell suddenly so panicked out of the closet. "What?" Choromatsu ask confused. "I'll be attacked and gobbled up!"

Osomatsu just slide the door open and pulls you out without any regret. "Don't gobble me up!" You say panicked, struggling around. "Why should I eat you, Y/n?" Osomatsu ask confused. "Because all boys are wolves!" The sextuplets looking confused at you, until Choromatsu can see the book you have. He takes it out of your hand while Osomatsu is keep holding you up, but away from his crotch. He doesn't want to get kicked too.

In the book stands, that a by turned into a werewolf and he gobbled up children. Of course the story ends with that the boy fell in love with one girl and he turned back when she kissed him and the curse was broken. "Y/n, did you read how it ends?" Choromatsu ask with a quirked brow. You shake your head and try to push yourself away from Osomatsu. He seems not to mind your small punches on his arms and hands. "My dearest imouto, we would never eat you." Karamatsu says calm.

You stop to struggle and look unsure at your brothers. "Y-You wouldn't?" "We won't eat you, Y/n! Promise!" Jyushimatsu beams happy. That you kicked him had a good reason, so he isn't mad at you. Osomatsu place you carefully down, since you doesn't look scared anymore. "Are you okay again, Y/n?" Todomatsu ask with a cute smile. He even crouched down to your high. You nod your head and look down to the floor, playing a bit nervous with your feet.

"But if you get any cuter Y/n, we will eat you~." Osomatsu says with an smirk. He loves to play pranks on you. But this was a mistake.

You flinch and walk scared away from your brothers. "Onii-chans! You raised me up just to eat me!" You say with teary eyes. "N-No!" They say panicked. "Y-Y/n! I-It was just a joke!" Osomatsu say panicked. "Calm down!" Choromatsu says panicked too. "I grew up trusting you! You're terrible!" The six starting to panic, not knowing how to calm you down now.

"Before I get eaten..." You tremble a bit and clench your hand into a tight fist. "...I have to beat them up!" "Oof!!" You punch all of your brothers into their crotch and run crying away from them.

After you told Matsuyo what they want to do with you, she scolded her sons for scaring their little sister like this. The six needed to clean up the whole house the next day as punishment. One thing is for sure. Your brothers will never scare you like this again.

Your punch in their dick was really hard and painful.

Something they don't want to feel ever again.