Second chance (Karamatsu x Sparkle flower fairy!Reader)

Requested by FWPlacencia623

I apologize that it took so long 🙇‍♀️

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When Karamatsu is on the way home in the middle of the night, he sees a small flower. It looks really young for a flower and it is about to die without any water. Karamatsu, having bad experiences with watering a flower on a street, he walks quickly away from the flower. But his kind heart isn't letting him leave so easily. With a sigh, Karamatsu buys a water bottle and pours the water carefully on the flower. He crouched down to make sure not to destroy the flower. 'This will not happen again anyways. Why do I even worry?' Karamatsu smiles slightly and when the flower looks better than before, he gets up and walks back home again.

~On the next day~
Every single brother from Karamatsu went out and his parents as well. Sitting alone around at home is sometimes quite relaxing, so Karamatsu decided to stay at home today. After he got hit from a girl, he thinks it must be the best anyways. Karamatsu hums when a knock on the front door is audible. He stands up from the living room table and walks over to the front door.

"Hel-?!" But when Karamatsu opened the door, he flinched when he sees a cute girl standing in front of him. She has (h/c) hair, beautiful (e/c) eyes and she is smaller than Karamatsu. Much smaller. Her head ends by Karamatsu's chest. She wears a simple white t-shirt and a baby blue skirt. Her feet looking a bit dirty.

And this cute girl is you.

"Finally~! It took me hours to find you~!" You say with an happy smile, but you look a little exhausted. Karamatsu is a bit startled, but quickly finds himself again and put on his sunglasses. "Heh. Well, here I am, Karamatsu girl." You hum and touch Karamatsu chest suddenly, the place where his heart sits. Karamatsu flinch from the sudden contact and his cheeks turning bright red. " ... Why are you sad, Karamatsu?" You ask worried.

"E-Eh?" Karamatsu's eyes widen and he stares at you shocked, not understanding how you know this. "Don't worry! I can help you cheering up again, Karamatsu! Let's go on a date~!" You say happy again and interlock your fingers with Karamatsu's. His face turns red from holding hands with a girl for the first time.

"What do you wanna do?" Karamatsu needs a few seconds before he can answer your question. Your smiling face is just too cute for him. "H-How about ... we take a walk at first and see where destiny brings us?" Karamatsu ask unsure, but tries to keep his cool persona. You hum and think about it for a moment, before you nod your head with a soft smile and closed eyes. "Sounds like a great idea." Karamatsu's whole face turns red and he gulps nervously.

But before you can go, he pulls you back, into the house. "Don't you have any shoes, Karamatsu girl?" You hum and look down to your feet. "I lost them on the way here." You say with an sweaty, slight embarrassed smile. Karamatsu hums and gets suddenly down on one knee. "May I can see your foot?" You blush a little, but raise your foot a bit up. Karamatsu carefully touch it and looks at your foot, before he place it down again and gets up. "Wait here, my dear. I'll be right back."

With that, Karamatsu quickly runs upstairs. Your whole face turned red and you press your cold hand against your burning cheeks. 'That's the first time someone touched me.'

~Time skip~
After Karamatsu lend you shoes (don't ask why he had shoes who fit you), you both started to walk around town. Karamatsu showed you much places and he was so happy that a girl even enjoyed time with him. You laughed often, were going to any place Karamatsu offered and you didn't even asked for anything in return from him.

With that, hours passed by really fast.

Now, you two walk slowly around the town. Not really having a special place to go. "Say, Karamatsu girl, where should I bring you? I want to make sure you are safe, so it would be a honor to bring you home." You laugh softly, but look suddenly a little sad. "I don't want to lie to you, Karamatsu. You see, I don't really have a place to stay." Karamatsu hums confused, not understanding what you mean. "Do you remember the flower you were giving water yesterday?" You ask with a smile and closed eyes.

"Eh? Y-You're the flower I helped?" Karamatsu ask a bit speechless. You laugh softly and nod your head. Karamatsu smiles nervously, feeling really glad that he helped you. "You know, I can tell when someone feels sad, happy or bad. This is something only flower fairies can." Karamatsu's eyes widen slightly. "So when you-" "Yes. When I touched your chest, I could hear a sad melody. It told me that you feel sad and lonely, Karamatsu. But before you think I only spend time with you because of this reason, you're wrong."

Karamatsu looks with an quirked brow at you, humming confused. You giggle and boop his nose with your index finger. "I wanted to spend time with you, because the first thing I saw from you was a smile, Karamatsu. So you could say, I fall in love with your smile." Karamatsu's eyes widen and his cheeks turning bright red. But he remembers that Chibita's flower fairy died after a week. Karamatsu stops to walk and looks with an sad smile down. 'I can give her at least-'

"A happy week before she dies?" Karamatsu flinch when you end suddenly his thoughts. He looks up to you, feeling a bit guilty from thinking about you this way. You laugh softly and turn around, holding your hands behind your back. "Don't worry, Karamatsu. I'm not going anywhere, because I can release this curse. You want to know how?" Karamatsu nod his head quickly, not wanting to lose such an cute girl like you.

"?!" Before Karamatsu can realize what happened, you walked over to him and kissed him softly on his lips. When you pull away and step a bit back, you giggle and say: "I love you, Karamatsu." His whole face turned crimson, but Karamatsu says with his normal voice quickly back: "I-I love you too, y/n!" You laugh softly and hug Karamatsu now. "Now, I'll stay forever by your side, Karamatsu."

Karamatsu blush crimson again, but smiles nervously in happiness. He hugs you quickly back and is so thankful for the day he found you.

Everyone makes mistakes for the first.

Who knows? Maybe your second try will turn out well, what can make you happy for the rest of your life.