What? (Sexual harassment!Karamatsu x Little brother!Reader)

You are the middle child from your six brothers. You try to calm them often down when a situation gets too tense and are really the kindest from all of your brothers. You lend them money, you work sometimes to help your parents, help your mother in the household and you never start a fight with any of them. Your brothers know what a softy you are and that you like to be pacifist.

But your brothers never know what you do every day from 2 pm to 6 pm.

It's a normal day and you are alone at home, taking care of the laundry. You hum when someone opens the front door, but doesn't say a word. You walk out of the bathroom and hum confused when Karamatsu stumbles the stairs up, but you only saw that his leather jacket lays on the ground. " ... Karamatsu-niisan?" You call out for him, but don't get any answer. Getting a little worried, you quickly walk over to the stairs and make your way up, hearing how the bathroom door gets shut.

You walk over to the door and knock softly. "Karamatsu-niisan? Are you okay?" You ask worried. Instead of getting any response, you earn silence. But the door gets opened and Karamatsu comes out, wearning his sunglasses. "Ah, my dearest little burazza. I apologize for not saying I'm back." Your eyes slowly wander around Karamatsu's body. They widen when you can see how loosen they sit and light red marks on Karamatsu's neck.

Your right hand twitch.

"Karamatsu-niisan, did someone tried to rob you?" You ask really worried and reach your hand out to his neck. Karamatsu's eyes widen and he quickly makes a step back. Your left eyes twitch for a moment. " ... I'll give you fresh clothes, okay?" You ask with a warm smile and hold a hand out to Karamatsu. He hesitate at first, but nod his head and takes your hand slowly. You pull Karamatsu carefully with you to the room you share with your brothers.

Karamatsu sits down on the green couch and looks down, rubbing his right thumb over his left hand. You slide the closet open and take out his hoodie and a pair black sweatpants from you. Walking back to Karamatsu, you hold the clothes out to him with a smile. "You can give me your clothes when-?!"

But your eyes widen when you see tears dripping down from Karamatsu's face. "Y-Y/n ... I ... someone..." Karamatsu starts to sob. You clench your hands tightly into fists, but keep yourself together. You sit down next to Karamatsu, holding out your arms and offering him a hug. Karamatsu quickly pulls you into a tight embrace, sobbing in your shoulder. You hug him softly back and rub circles on his back, letting him cry everything out.

~And then...~
Karamatsu told you under tears what happened and you helped him to change after he was done. To your luck, Choromatsu came back home and you left him in charge with Karamatsu. He of course was more confused that you wore Karamatsu's clothes and his sunglasses, but he got really concern when he saw Karamatsu crying.

Now, you are on the street with the loosen clothes from Karamatsu. Since you seven have the same face, you only made your hair a bit more tidy. Ichimatsu and you are the only one who have normally messy hair. While you walk, you feel someone behind you.

"?!" Your arm gets grabbed and you get dragged into an alley. The person push you harshly forward, making your stumble almost against the wall. "If it's isn't the cute guy from before~?" You pat the dirt from your arm and turn around, seeing four men smirking at you with lust. It makes you feel only disgusted. "We were really sad that you just ran away from us~." "We were about to come to the fun part~." You sigh and pull the sunglasses up, letting them rest on your head.

You have your eyes closed and smile suddenly friendly at them. "So you four were these lower life forms who tried to rape my older brother? Who even choked him and tried to rip his clothes off?" "Ha? Oh, so you're his little brother?" "Hehe~ you look rather cute too~." One of the men licks his lips and walks over to you. He is a whole head taller than you. The man lays his hand on your left cheek and leans with his head down to face you. "You better do what we say or else you'll get hurt~." You still smile at him friendly, with your eyes closed. The man hums when you lay one hand on his back head, grip his hair and...

...smash his face against the wall next to you.

"Wha-?!" The other three are a bit startled and feeling a little scared that you even smashed with the man's face a hole in the wall. You let go of his head and the man falls with a groan to the ground, passing out. You keep smiling friendly with closed eyes, but crack your fists now. "You know, you really had the worst luck today. Not just that you dared to hurt one of my brothers, you even have bad luck that I am the one who found it out first. Now, I think talking about it isn't the best way to show you..."

You open your eyes half way and your friendly expression changed into a dark one with an murderous aura around you. "...how much of an mad monster I can be."

~Later~
When you returned home, your brothers got worried about the blood on your clothes and hands. But they were a bit scared that it wasn't your blood at all. Now, you put Karamatsu's clothes into the washing machine and wear your own again. Karamatsu has his sunglasses back on, to hide hsi red puffy eyes. "E-Eh? You took care of the problem, y/n-niisan?" Todomatsu ask a bit speechless. You hum and nod your head. "Don't worry. These guys will think about it twiche before they lay a single finger on my brothers." You say with a smile.

" ... I thought you were pacifist." Osomatsu points to your bruises knuckles. You laugh flustered and rub your back head with one hand. "You see, when we were younger I had really bad anger issues and Kaa-san said I even hurted you six one time. So Tou-san brought me to an dojo where I'm doing aikido till today. It really helps me to keep myself together, but when things like these happen ... I can't really control myself." You sigh a bit sad, since you don't like to use your fighting skills on other people. You only have them to defense yourself or your family and for nothing else.

" ... We better not piss you off too much." Ichimatsu says with a slight pale face. "Ah! D-Don't worry! I-I would never hurt any of you six, I promise!" You say panicked. "Then we can keep wrestling, y/n-niisan?!" Jyushimatsu ask excited. You nod your head with a smile.

Suddenly, Matsuyo calls out for the others and leaving Karamatsu and you alone in the room. Karamatsu hugs you quickly. You are at first surprised, but hug him softly back with a small smile.

"Thank you, y/n. But if anything happens to you, I promise to protect you. I'm your older brother, after all." Karamatsu chuckles slightly, a tear of happiness and relief rolls down his cheek. You pat Karamatsu's back softly and rub his back head. "I'll remember this, Karamatsu."