🔞A new family Part 2 (Werewolf AU)🔞

Requested by FWPlacencia623

You were waiting SO long for this and I'm so sorry for that! Also, that I'm slow with updates right now! I'll try to make them quicker, but I'm not sure how long it takes! I'll try to update on July again! Thank you all for understanding who made their request to me and I apologize deeply again that it takes so long!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You ran as fast as you can to the pond. Behind you, are the animals who chasing you. They want to something from you, you don't want at all. "Hieh!" You jump quickly to the side, running now in these direction. "Oof!" The animals falls to the ground, but the other five don't slow down and the other one is already following them again.

When you jump over a bush, you splash into the pond and the six animals stopping quickly. You swim back up and are a cat again. "Y/n! You can't be serious!" You swim to the edge and get out, shaking your small body dry. The six werewolf brothers growling a little angry. It's February, so the middle of the mating season for the werewolf brothers. The six making it very obvious that they want to mate with you, but you never mate with anyone. You are a little afraid of it and especially from mating with all six of them. Since they chase you in your human form they look terrifying for you in this time.

The brothers didn't mean to scare you the first time off, but they never had a girl around in mating season. On top of that, your scent was so sweet that they couldn't hold back.

But the reason why they chased you this time is, you told them you want to mate with them. You really thought hard about it, but when you saw their dicks, you were too embarrassed and ran away. The werewolf brothers don't do anything to you when you are a cat, since you are even smaller than before. And they would kill themselves if they ever hurt you.

You sit down on your butt and look with your ears folded down to the side, while the six walking down to you. "?!" Ichimatsu lift you up and Choromatsu takes some water from the pond with him. You seven return back and you get set down on the ground from Ichimatsu, with Choromatsu placing down the pot with the pond water next to you.

You hum and look up to them. "If you want to mate with us, take the water. If you don't, then let it stay." Osomatsu says calm and the six leaving you in the tent alone. Of course you feel now really bad. At first you say yes and than you just run away like you never wanted it in the first place. The brothers never wanted to hurt you in the first place and you know they will be as gentle as they can, but at the same time you fear their dicks. They just look too big to even fit inside your little pussy.

'It's not like I hate them or anything! No, no! I really, really love them! But ... when I think about their dicks ... my instincts telling me to run away.' You sigh softly and look sad at the water from the pond. 'I shouldn't be such a coward. I need to be tough! For the six! ... But I'm not tough!' Your feelings are completely mixed up, not really knowing what you should do.

So destiny is doing your decision.

"?!" You walked a bit up and down and hit by accident the water down. Slipping on the wet ground, you fall down and the water from the pond glows a bit before turning you back into your human form. Your eyes widen when you see that you are a half human again. Your instincts kicking in and telling you to run away when you hear fast footsteps.

But you move your tail to your mouth and bite down into it, holding yourself back from running away again. Osomatsu is the first who enters and his tail sways happily. "Y/n~! You want to mate with us~!" He coos happy and pounce onto you, licking your face happily. You whimpers and your ears folding back, trying to fight your instincts.