I see you~ (Todomatsu x Stalker!Reader)

Requested by O2o_b33

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's a usual day for Todomatsu. He laze around, does everything he can to not spend time with his brothers and post often pictures on his account. He has a few people who follow him and gets here and there a like, but since a few months he has the feeling someone is following him. Whenever he turns around to look around, he never sees someone. On top of that, whenever he post a picture it has one like not a second later. It's starting to worry him a bit, since this person doesn't post any picture on his account and his profile picture is just a pink flower.

Just like any other day, Todomatsu walks outside around to find something he can do and make a photo with. But again, he has the feeling someone is following him and this time very close. Todomatsu looks down to the ground, having a very unwell feeling in his guts. He hums and takes out his smartphone, surprised that someone is following him out of the blue. He wanted to text Atsushi if they could meet, but he will check at first who is following him. Todomatsu is confused when he reads the name. '"TDMT"? A weird name, but let's see if he post-?!'

Todomatsu stops immediately and stares down with widen eyes when he sees the pictures. Every single one is from him and rarely from the front side. In other words, someone is taking pictures from him when he is outside AND at home. Even now, the last post is a picture from Todomatsu how he looks down onto his phone with the clothes he wears right now and the same place he is standing in. Todomatsu starts to panic and quickly runs away, trying to find one of his older brothers.

Meanwhile, you make a photo from his scared face before he runs away. 'Haaah~! Todomatsu-san looks so cute~! Even when he's scared to the bone~! ... Maybe that was too much for him.' You smile dumbfounded and let your camera hang down your neck, taking out your smartphone to delete the account again. All you wanted was a look in fear from Todomatsu and you thought you should scare him with making an account where 50 pictures are from him. All the pictures with his face in front of the camera are too precious to you that you won't even show him these pictures.

Maybe.

You smile to yourself once the account is gone and make your way back home. After all, Todomatsu ran away and you couldn't follow him. You could track him with his smartphone, but you want to make sure to save this precious face picture before something bad happens.

Since a few months you follow Todomatsu and make photos from him. It all happens when you just wanted to make a photo from the city with much people walking around, but right in this moment you made a picture from Todomatsu where he smiles. He was talking with Atsushi, but you fall straight in love with Todomatsu. Since you are photographer you always look for something that give you chills or a fast heartbeat. After you made a photo from Todomatsu, you couldn't think about anything else than his face.

Since then you follow him and try to get pictures from his face with every expression people can make. You got him pouting, angry, whining, smiling and much more. Still, one expression is missing you. The expression people have when they fell in love and are with the person together they love. In other words, the expression love is missing you.

Of course you know that Todomatsu is a sick virgin who wants desperately a girlfriend, just like his older brothers, but you also know that you can't just walk over to him and say that you love him and want to be his girlfriend. You already stalk him and this is strange enough.

~A few days later~
Todomatsu is with his two older brothers in the park. Jyushimatsu wanted to play baseball, Ichimatsu was bored and Todomatsu didn't wanted to be alone. He is too scared that his stalker will attack him. His brothers got a bit concern too, but won't say it out loud. While Jyushimatsu plays baseball, Todomatsu sits next to Ichimatsu and looks down to his phone to find the account with all the pictures of him.

Meanwhile, you hide behind a few bushes with your camera, making photos from Todomatsu. 'Ugh! Why are his brothers here?! I don't wanna have them on my pictures! Haaah ... well, at least he is acting natural in front of them. That's all it matters anyways.' You make a photo when Todomatsu glance up, but suddenly he looks so scared. "Eh?" He points into your direction and says something, but before you can run away: "Who are you?!" "Hieh!"

Jyushimatsu is surprised to see that you are actually a girl and not such a big creep. You look with a slight pale face at Jyushimatsu, hoping he won't do anything weird. " ... It's a girl!!" Jyushimatsu yells over to his brothers. They quickly run over to him while you make sure the camera is fine and turn it off. "Eh?! You are my stalker?!" Todomatsu ask shocked when he sees you. "Um..." You just look away from him, not wanting to face him. " ... Jyushimatsu, let's go." Ichimatsu says calm and walks away. Jyushimatsu hesitate at first, but follows his older brother quickly.

"Are you ... really my stalker?" Todomatsu ask with a light blush on his cheeks. Having a girl stalking him is more flattering to him and thousand times better than a creepy old guy. You nod hesitating your head, blushing. "Y-Yeah, b-but I had my reasons! Y-You see, I'm a photographer and I needed a person's expressions! S-So I made a bunch of photos from you!" You explain panicked.

Todomatsu stares at you before he blush more, realizing something. "Um ... i-if you're stalking me ... d-doesn't this ... mean ... you love me?" His eyes widen when your whole face turns red. " ... My name is Matsuno Todomatsu. Nice to meet you." He crouch down in front of you, smiling cutely. You look surprised at him, but laugh softly and relax a bit. "My name is L/n Y/n. Nice to meet you, Matsuno-san."

It seems like you both met for the very first time.