Baby sister Part 2 (Matsuno brothers x Baby sister!Reader)

Requested by s728892

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Since the day you got born, the sextuplets having only eyes for you. Whatever you do, it's just too cute for them to handle it and they can't stop looking at you. Of course sometimes they avoid you when it comes to changing diapers, but they would do anything for you if it means to see you happy.

Of course the friends of the sextuplets notice how addicted they are to you.

Here are a few examples.

Osomatsu met Totoko by coincidence by the grocery store, because he needed to buy more food for you. Just one year old, but hungry like a animal. Well, it doesn't seem to efect your health and the doctor said babies can have such a high appetite, so your family is letting you eat that much. "Is this all for your little sister?" Totoko ask with a raised brow, pointing to the grocery bag. Osomatsu paid for it and didn't go with the money to an pachinko slot. What a surprise.

"Yeah, she really loves food." Osomatsu chuckles while thinking about the day when you started to eat for the very first time in your life mashed food. You looked so amazed and happy that you wanted more. "You're such a good older brother, Osomatsu-kun~." Totoko says with a smile. Osomatsu nods his head with a hum and looks down onto his smartphone, smiling softly when he sees you as his background picture with him together. You were sleeping next to Osomatsu and looked so cute that he made a picture with you to have it as his background.

Totoko hums when she notice Osomatsu isn't even paying attention to her. Normally, he would had already have a love sick look in his face when she compliments him. "Say, Osomatsu-kun, I'm much cuter than your litte sister, right~?" Totoko ask with a cute smile. Osomatsu hums and glance up to her, before looking down to you again. " ... Of course Y/n is much cuter than you, Totoko-chan."

This is crushing Totoko now. She never thought Osomatsu would ever say this to her. She pouts, cross her arms over her chest and turns her back to him. "Hmpf! I don't like you anymore, Osomatsu-kun!" "Yeah yeah, whatever." Osomatsu quickly starts to leave, humming happily to himself. "Your Onii-chan is on the way Y/n~. Just wait for me and you will love me even more when I give you mashed peaches~." Totoko can't believe she just got rejected and that a baby got choosen over her.

~The next day~
Karamatsu carries you in your carrycot, since the others need to clean up and you can already crawl. They don't want to hurt you by accident when you suddenly crawl into their way, so Karamatsu took you to have an eye out on you. He went to Chibita and sit down. "Oh, Karamatsu and I see you brought your little sister too?" Chibita is surprised to see you in real life, since the brothers only showed him pictures when they met him by coincidence.

"Why don't you guys visit me anymore?" "Well, our little sunshine here isn't old enough to eat non mashed food yet, so we eat often at home now. You would miss your older brother if he weren't there, right~?" Karamatsu poke your cheek with his index finger softly, causing you to giggle and to reach out for his hand with your tiny hands. Chibita hums, feeling a bit glad that Karamatsu looks happier since you are born, but in reality, he is missing his friends. Even if the sextuplets don't pay very often, it's nice to see they are doing fine.

"And? When do you think you six can pay a visit again?" Chibita ask a bit curious, but frowns when Karamatsu plays with your tiny hands and cheeks. You giggle in happiness and try to grab his fingers to play with them. Karamatsu smiles and nuzzle his face against yours, causing you to giggle even more. "Oi, Karamatsu." "Huh? Did you said something, Chibita?" Karamatsu ask confused and looks up to Chibita. He sighs, but before he can say something, you start to whine and nom on the finger. "Oh, I apologize Chibita, but my sweet imouto is hungry. Until we meet again, my dear friend." Karamatsu stands up and walks quickly back home, since he didn't thought you will get hungry again so fast.