🎃A Halloween fairytale🎃 (Pirate!Karamatsu x Mermaid!Reader)

You yawn while sitting in the bathtub, letting your tail sway softly from side to side. The ocean water is a mix from cold and warm, but you enjoy it a bit. You wait in the bedroom for your future husband to return. A soft sigh leave your lips while you wait, looking a bit bored up to the ceiling. 'What takes him so long? I know that he has some things to do who are important, but staying all the time alone here ... it's rather lonely.'

You perk up when the door from the room opens and Karamatsu walks inside, smiling softly when he sees you. "Karamatsu, there you are." You smile and lean a bit over the bathtub. Karamatsu chuckles and kneels down, placing a gentle hand onto your cheek. "Did you missed me, my sweetheart~?" You nod your head head with smile and lean in to kiss him. Karamatsu smiles softly and kiss you back, cupping your face. He pulls slowly away after a while and stand up.

"My little mermaid, I stopped the ship by a beach on a loney island. Perfect for you to get some fresh air and for us to spend time together." Karamatsu says with a cool smile. Your eyes lit up and you look excited to leave the bathtub finally. Karamatsu chuckles softly and picks you up, carrying you out of his room. He leaves the ship with you while the others relaxing a bit.

Karamatsu went a bit into the water and place you down. The moment he pulls away from you, you quickly crawl the rest into the water and swim immediately around, feeling very happy that you can move again. Karamatsu sits down on a stone who is inside the water and watch you with an amused smile. He blush when you jump out of water and fall back inside. 'She is very cute when she act like this.'

After a while swimming, you make your way over to Karamatsu and jump into his arms. He chuckles softly and kiss you once he caught you. Hesitating at first, you kiss him softly back and wrap your arms around his neck. After a while, he pulls away and chuckles softly. "Are you glad you choose me, my princess~?" You giggle and nod your head, nuzzling your face into is neck.

At first, you were head over heels for the prince who lived near the ocean and your home. You were sometimes watching him from the distance, but realized he would never look at you as long as you don't have legs. As long as you can't walk like a human, he would only laugh at you. When you were on your way back to your home, you were swimming with your head out of the water to enjoy the good weather.

But all of a suddeny, you heard someone calling out for help. So you swam over to the voice and found Karamatsu, who was about to drown. Since he weren't really in a position where he would harm you, you swam over to him and piced him up, so you carried him on your arms. Of course Karamatsu was at first startled, but when he saw your face he suddenly said he fell in love with you, what caused you to blush a deep red.

After a while searching and asking a few of your underwater friends, you found Karamatsu's ship and it turned out that he was actually a real pirate. Before his friends could capture you, he said if they try to harm you or making you cry, he will teach them a lesson. They all were afraid of Karamatsu, so they left you alone while you were surprised he didn't wanted you. From that point on, you alreays payed Karamatsu a visit, since he wanted to stay by the village where your prince lives. You two were talking about a few things and he gave you food you never saw or tasted before.

The day he wanted to leave was the day where you followed him and decided to stay by his side, even if you father was not happy with your choice. Since then, you travel around with Karamatsu and he loves you no matter what. With legs or without them, his feelings for you will never change.

You hum when Karamatsu returns, holding out a fruit to you. "Here you go, my sweetheart." "Thank you." You take the fruit and start to eat, smiling from the sweet taste. "In a few days we finally are married. I can't wait to pleasure you after-?!" But he flinch when you suddenly start to cough badly. You choke on the fruit when he mentionted the pleasure part. "Are you okay, my darling?" Karamatsu looks worried at you, but you nod your head quickly. "Y-Yeah! I-I'm okay, but um ... pl-please don't say it out loud." You mumble a bit shy.

Karamatsu blush hard and smiles a bit nervous, causing you to blush embarrassed. "A-Are you trying not to laugh?!" You ask with an nervous smile.