🎃A Halloween fairytale🎃 (Stable boy!Jyushimatsu x Princess!Reader)

With a spell from a evil witch, you fell asleep and won't wake up until a prince will come and rescue you. Every prince tried to get through the thorn vines, but failed miserable. Until Jyushimatsu arrived the castle. He is a normal stable boy and chased after one of the horses who ran away. He caught it, but just because the horse stopped in front of all the torn vines. Of course did Jyushimatsu heard from the princess who is trapped in her room with all the vines around the castle.

Being a nice man, Jyushimatsu just stormed through them with a thick stick and went to the castle with a few scratched here and there. When he arrived your room after a while searching, he felt his heart beating faster just from seeing your face. You woke up and started to laugh loudly when Jyushimatsu tickled you. Instead of kissing you, he thought this will work better and you will be happy when you wake up.

Now, you live with Jyushimatsu together in his small house while your family doesn't want to know anything about you anymore. After they all woke up and you told them Jyushimatsu saved you, your parents didn't wanted to accept he is a normal person and said he need to leave. Because Jyushimatsu saved you and even hurt himself on the way to you, you followed him and left everything behind.

You try to sew one of Jyushimatsu's shirts, hissing when you stap yourself in the finger again. "I'm home!" Jyushimatsu calls out when he opens the door. "Oh, welcome back Jyushimatsu." You say with a smile and small tears in your eyes. Jyushimatsu shut the door and quickly walks over to you. "Why are you crying?!" He ask shocked/panicked. "I just need to get used to sewing." You smile dumbfounded while looking at the blood on your finger. You flinch when Jyushimatsu takes your hand and licks the blood from your finger.

"Is it better now!?" Jyusimatsu ask with an happy smile. You nod your head softly with a blush across your face. Jyushimatsu looks even happier now and hugs you tightly. "Just tell me when you need help Y/n! I'll help you with everthing!" Jyushimatsu beams happy, nuzzling your face. You giggle softly from the ticklish feeling and nod your head. "Okay. Um ... can you help me with cooking, Jyushimatsu? I still struggle with it." Jyushimatsu pulls away and nods.

Since you never really did such chores everyone else is doing, you don't know what to do to help Jyushimatsu. He said it's okay and you have all the time you need to learn everything. Still, you feel often bad when you do mistakes Jyushimatsu needs to fix them. Jyushimatsu will never be mad at you, because he can understand it. You grew up as a princess and suddenly, you aren't one anymore and need to do chores you never did before.

You flinch when Jyushimatsu cuts the vegetables suddenly very fast, smiling sweaty. "You really surprise me every day with this skills, Jyushimatsu." He laughs happy and says: "Thank you Y/n!" You smile softly and try to cut a carrot, but much slower than Jyushimatsu.

You may don't have much money, but it's enough to live from it and you couldn't be happier. Jyushimatsu is very kind and he makes you every day laugh.