Mother's day

You thought paying your friends a visit couldn't hurt. It's mother's day, so you made sure your mother got their present before you left. It was just a simple breakfast with money, so she can buy herself something, but she still were glad you thought about her. Stopping with a yawn in front of the door, you knock and not a second later it slide open. You are surprised that Matsuyo opened the door, but you get a little worried when she looks so serious that even her glasses hiding her eyes.

"Hel-" But you flinch when Matsuyo suddenly grabs your wrist. "Um ... m-ma'am?" "A mother's day present from you would be nice too." She says very calm and serious too. "Hu-Huh?" You only blink a few times, not understanding what she wants. A drop of sweat runs down your face while you smile at Matsuyo unsure.

"There are six of them. Surely you must like the looks of at least one of them." "Um, they all look completely the same, though." You say with an sweaty smile. 'What does Matsuyo mean now?' "The amount of pores on their faces differ if you look closely. And you know, the thickness of their cornea too. I never checked, but it must be true." Matsuyo tries to pull you with force inside the house.

You understand what she wants now from you, making you blush nervous. "C-Can I call the police"? You try to pull away, trembling a bit from how strong Matsuyo is pulling at your arms.

"KAA-SAN!!!"

The sextuplets heard the sexual request and quickly rushing over to you two, freeing you from Matsuyo.

~And then...~
You smile sweaty, feeling stares like knifes in your back. "I-I see. So you guys don't have anything for your mother." You sit with the brothers in the living room, drinking your tea so you might feel better. "No. And we don't have any money." Osomatsu sighs. "We could get a free present!" Jyushimatsu says with an happy smile. "Good idea, burazza." Karamatsu says with a cool smile. "And what could we get?" Todomatsu ask thinking. "How about a ticket for a free massage?" Choromatsu ask confused. "You can't do that if you're older than twenty! It's too uncool!" Todomatsu says slightly panicked.

"How about I create a song filled with gratitude for always taking care of us?" Karamatsu already has his guitar in his hands and his sunglasses on his nose."That's more worthless than trash."

"Why not giving Kaa-san what she wants~?" You flinch when Osomatsu lays his arm around your waist, pulling you closer. "Don't even think about it!" The others kicking him away from you. "What did you gave your mother, y/n-chan?" Ichimatsu ask bored, making the others looking now at you. "Well, since I'm lazy, I only cooked my mother breakfast and gave her money. If she buys herself something horrible, it wasn't my fault at least." You drink your tea again.

"But we don't have any money!" "Then let's have sex~!" "Hieh!" You squeak when Osomatsu pounce onto you and starts to move his hands down to your skirt. "What hell do you think you're doing?!" "Boeh!" The others kicking Osomatsu down from you and the brothers starting to fight. You sigh quietly and get up from the ground, waling unnoticed out of the living room.

You enter the kitchen, seeing Matsuyo sitting rather sad on a chair by the table. "Mrs. Matsuno?" Matsuyo hums and looks up to you. "Oh, hello y/n. I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't meant to scare you." "It's okay." You sit down on the other chair, noticing Matsuyo still looks sad even while she is smiling at you.

"Is everything okay, Mrs. Matsuno?" You ask worried. Matsuyo sighs quietly and looks down to the table. " ... Y/n!!" "E-Eh?!" Matsuyo suddenly hugs you tightly, burying her face in your shoulder. You are in the first moment startled, but slowly hug Matsuyo back, not knowing exactly why she pulled you into a tight embrace. "Please, can you give me grandchildren?" You want to say something, but you ask: "W-Why do you ask this so suddenly, Mrs. Matsuno?"

"Because they wouldn't forget meee!!" Matsuyo starts to cry a little too dramatically. You hum and pat her back, unsure what exactly to do. "I-I'm sure the six didn't forgot you, Mrs. Matsuno." "Then they would give me at least someone to mother's day! But the only thing I get are excuses!" You hum and glance unsure to the side. 'I know they don't mean it in a bad way, but these guys are just too lazy for such things.'

~Time skip~
You were staying by the Matsuno family, to make sure Matsuyo isn't crying for real. She always asked you for giving her grandchildren and tried to talk out with you which of her sons are good for you, but you didn't really felt ready to have children yet. Neither are you in a relationship with one of the brothers. And you are sure, even how much they want to lose their virginity, they don't want their first time with a girl they don't love.

And you also don't want to have sex with someone you don't love.

Matsuyo eats a few snacks you opened for her. You were confused that you didn't saw the sextuplets, but were more focused on Matsuyo. "Thank you, y/n. If I could adopt you, I would do it right away. Or be my daughter-in-law please." You laugh sweaty and say: "I just opened a few bags, but no problem, Mrs. Matsuno."

Suddenly, someone clears his throat and you both look to the door from the living room. The sextuplets walking inside, hiding something behind their backs. "We know, we aren't the best sons to you, Kaa-san. But! We love you and want to show it to you." Osomatsu made it simple, but with this few words, the sextuplets holding six roses out to Matsuyo and even money.

"We don't know what you want, so-" "You can buy it yourself!" Jyushimatsu interrupts Choromatsu. "Oi!" "Anyways!" Todomatsu says a bit louder. "Please accept our gift we bought for you." Karamatsu says with a cool smirk. "You don't have to if you don't want to." Ichimatsu shrug his shoulders with an bored expression.

You seven flinch when Matsuyo suddenly starts to cry. You smile a little and stand up. "Ah, I remember I need to buy some milk. Have a good day, Mrs. Matsuno." You bow down to her and walk out of the living room. Smiling softly.

At least the sextuplets will try everything to make the person they love happy.