Let's destroy this boring life

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A world without any color. Only wearing and seeing everything in gray. Would you want to live in such a world?

It got decided that everything with color will get banned from this world. Since scientists found out that colors having negative effects on humans, the whole world got changed into gray. Everything that had to do with colors got locked away. You grew up with this gray colors since you were born. Of course, being colorless in this world was really boring. People started to see each other gray as well, so no one got motivated to do anything and just keep working. Waking up, eating something, going to work, going home again, eating again and going to bed. This was a simple routine every single person does.

You walk slowly back home, but take a different road home. You don't want to walk home and to do the same thing again. You want a change and maybe a new road will help you to feel something else than just boredom?

While you walk, you keep your eyes down to the ground. You don't want to see which direction you walk. 'I wonder how long I can keep this up. I work and work and work, but I don't see any sense in it. Maybe when I die and get a new life, I see feel more than-' "Stop you criminals!!" You hum and look over your shoulder, hearing for the first time such a word.

"?!" Before you knew it, someone crash into you. But instead of falling down or anything, you got lifted up pretty fast. "STOP!!!" You open your eyes carefully, feeling a strong cold wind against your body. Your eyes widen when you see something else than gray. A bright color you never saw in your whole life before.

Yellow

The screams getting quiet and the person on the skateboard keeps driving, but a bit slower. "Ahahaha! Sorry for just taking you with me!" The man with a black mask over his mouth and nose laughs happily. You can't look away from this colorful clothes, feeling for the first time something else than boredom.

Happiness

After a while, the man arrives a place you never saw before. He were switching in so much corners the direction, you don't have any idea where you are. But in this small area are almost every single spots covered in different colors. Red, blue, green, purple, yellow and pink.

The let you carefully down to make sure you don't get hurt. You make a few steps forward, but squeak when something hit your butt. "Yes! I hit her! She's mine!" Someone laughs in triumph happily. "She doesn't belong to you, just because you hit her! Besides, this could had-" "Hieh!" You get hit again, but this time against your back. "Stop shooting at her!!" You get a bit panicked from hearing shooting, but squeak again when someone hit your shoulder. It starts to seep into your clothes and feels wet. "Oi!! Are you guys even listening to me?!" You squeak again when your legs gets hit and shudder slightly when a liquid runs down. "I said stop!!" Another squeak leaves our mouth when you get hit by your arm. "Ah, now it doesn't matter anyways." You squeak just one more time, getting hit by your stomach.

You flinch when something hits your head from behind and liquid gets splattered on your head and runs down. It's luckily not running down your face, so you open carefully your eyes. "Uwa, Jyushimatsu-niisan, don't you think that was a bit too much?" You turn around and see six same faces, but your eyes widen when you see that all of them wearing colorful clothes. The one in green walks over to you and bows down. "I'm sorry for my brothers. They can't stop being childish. Are you okay?" "Oi! You shoot at her as well!" The one in red complaints.

Your eyes starting to sparkle slightly and your gray world gets destroyed. "?!" The one in green flinch when you suddenly take his hands with your own. "Can I please stay with you forever?!" The one in green has now a crimson face with white steam coming out of his head.

"Hold on!!" The other five walking now quickly over to you two.

~And then...~
You took a shower to wash the color off from your body, even if you wanted it to let it stay. You found out the names from the sextuplets, after they introduced themselves. Now, you sit by their living room table and Karamatsu place a cup tea down in front of you. "Sooo ... you wanna join our color gang?" Osomatsu ask curious. You nod your head quickly, smiling nervously. "Please let me! I would do anything!" "Anything, huh~?" But before Osomatsu can even think about something dirty, he gets hit from Choromatsu on the head. "Ouch!"

"And why do you wanna join?" Ichimatsu ask bored. "Because I never felt so happy in my whole life! After I saw you six, I fall in love with these colors!" You beam with an excited voice, really hoping they let you stay. The sextuplets blushing, feeling a bit nervous to hear this. After all, you are the first girl who ever said to them this. You stand suddenly up, only to get down on your knees and to bow down. "Please! I really wanna stay here with you six! I promise to be good to you!"

'This sounds like she's proposing to us!' The six thinking with an dark red blush on their face. "Heh. Of course you can stay, Karamatsu girl." Karamatsu says with an cool smirk. The others nodding their head, not having anything against this. You raise your head up and smile really happy at the Matsuno brothers, stealing their hearts in just one second.

"Thank you~!!" "?!" They flinch when you suddenly jump up, over the table and crush Karamatsu into a tight embrace. He lose of course the balance and falls down to the ground with a groan. The others regret now badly for not saying yes at first.

~Later~
Since you needed new clothes, Karamatsu and Choromatsu made some by themselves for you. Now, you wear a black t-shirt under an orange training jacket. You also wear dark blue shorts with orange sneakers. The white socks are covered. Along with that, if you put on the hood from the jacket, it looks like you have cat ears, since on the hood are some. It was Choromatsu's idea of course.

When the sextuplets showed you a paintball gun, you told them you never shoot with one. So the brothers thought of making a small match, everyone against everyone. Of course the six would go soft on you.

But they never thought you are so good.

Just five minutes after the game began, you were like an wolf hunting his prey. The sextuplets didn't even saw you and screamed when you got them. Now, you seven stand back in the place where Jyushimatsu set you down, in the middle from the buildings. "I won~!" You say cheerfully, throwing your arms up in the air. "Yay..." The Matsuno brothers seem rather dead than happy. At first they wanted to tease you a bit with shooting at you from time to time, but after they realized you are a pro they only hoped to get at least one shot.

They didn't.

"Can we play again?!" You ask with sparkling eyes. The sextuplets exchanging a glance, before looking back to you. " ... Sure~." They say with an dreamy smile and few hearts coming from them. Todomatsu hums when you walk over to him and take one hand from him. "I'm playing with Todomatsu this time~!" "Eh?!" Now, the others are shocked. Todomatsu is blushing a little, but giggles cutely. "We should stay the whole time really close, y/n-chan~." "Okay~!"

"Like hell we let this happen!!"

Let's just say you seven had much fun.