Until we see us again

Requested by FWPlacencia623

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

~10+ years ago~
The Matsuno brothers walking with you to their home, because you are allowed to play with them. You seven are childhood friends and are going to the same elementary school. But every classmate of you makes a bit fun of you, because you are chubby. And the sextuplets know this.

"Did your dad made this, y/n-chan?" Ichimatsu ask curious while hugging you from behind. The six are just a few centimeters taller than you. "Yes. He said for saying thank you that I can play with you six today, he gave me a pasty, cakes and donuts." You say with an happy smile. "You can have mine!" The six beaming with an excited smile. "E-Eh? B-But d-don't you six w-want anything?" You ask with a blush across your face, looking a bit panicked at the brothers. They only shake their head no.

You look nervous down at the box in your hands and say: "But when I eat more ... I'll only get more fat."

Suddenly, the brothers stopping to walk. "Who said you're fat, y/n-chan?" Choromatsu ask growling angry. "B-But it's true. I'm so chubby, because I always ate the desserts from my father. Totoko-chan said, no boy wants to marry me when I'm an adult and look like this." You look down to the box again, tears welling up in your eyes. "I would marry you, y/n-chan!" The sextuplets saying with an serious look in their face.

Your own face turns completely red and you look all flustered at the Matsuno brothers. "W-What?" "We like how you look like, y/n-chan." Jyushimatsu says with an smile. "And even if you're chubby, there's only more to cuddle with~." Osomatsu hugs you from the side dreamy. "Hey! That's what I said!" Ichimatsu sulks and hugs your other side. "And you look really cute, y/n-chan. Who cares if you're chubby or not?" Karamatsu squeeze your cheeks with his hands a bit together, smiling happy. "And you're always so warm when we hug you." Todomatsu hugs your from behind with a smile. Jyushimatsu push Karamatsu a bit aside so you can see his face. "We would marry you no matter how you look like."

This was for you the moment where you fall in love with these six boys. You really wanted to tell them how you feel, but you couldn't bring yourself up, because you were afraid they don't want to be your friends anymore when you confessed and they reject you. So you keep your feelings to yourself.

Until your family moved away.

Your father got a new job in France, so you needed to move away. You didn't told the sextuplets about it, because you didn't wanted to make them sad. But the day before your parents drove with you away, you put six different color letters in their mailbox where you confessed to them. Of course you never found out what the sextuplets answer were, but you were happy that you at least told them.

And the Matsuno brothers? Well, they were a blushing mess to find out how you felt. The six boys wanted to tell you in school that they love you too, but when the teacher said you moved away the brothers were crying. Because this letters just came from you, because you knew you will not see the brothers again. They were heartbroken, but their feelings for you never changed.

~10+ years later~
The Matsuno brothers lost by pachinko and with the rest of their little bit, they wanted to eat at least something. After hours of searching, they find a small backery where they can at least buy something. The doors sliding open and the brothers walking inside. "Welcome."

"Eh?" When the boys hear an familiar voice, they look at the person behind the counter with widen eyes. Even if these woman is thin, the Matsuno brothers know exactly that you are their childhood friend.

You look at them with a friendly smile, now knowing why these people stare at you. Taking a few seconds to realize they have the same face, your whole face turns crimson. You quickly crouch down to hide yourself, making the brothers flinch from your sudden reaction. 'What are they doing here?! I thought they don't live in Akatsuka anymore! And the worst part is ... they look so handsome that I didn't knew who these guys were before!  Oh god. What if they just walked inside here to reject me after all these years?'

"Um ... y/n-chan?" You flinch and glance carefully up. The brothers looking over the counter, down to you. You stand quickly up and bow down. "I-I'm sorry! I-I was just surprised t-t-to see you!" "You ... look different." Ichimatsu says awkwardly. You look blushing down to the ground. "Y-You ... six too." The sextuplets and you looking away from each other, blushing awkwardly.

"S-So uh ... y-you work he-here?" Choromatsu ask nervous. "A-Ah ... I-I own this b-bakery." "Eh?! Seriously?!" You flinch from the sudden shot out from the sextuplets, but smile sweaty. "You're really that surprised?" "Didn't you wanted to become a doctor, y/n-chan?" Todomatsu ask confused. You smile dumbfounded and look to the side. "My grades in school weren't the best for that and I realized I can't see blood without fainting." "Ahahahahaha!!" The sextuplets starting to laugh, making you blush in embarrassment. "He-Hey! Don't laugh!"

"Ah! I remember you wrote us letters when we were in elementary school, y/n-chan." Osomatsu says bluently, making you now really nervous. "I-I did? I can't remember-" "You're lying, y/n-chan! Whenever you lie, your face gets super red!" Jyushimatsu says with an happy smile, making you even more blush. "Y-You don't have to reject me. I-I know-" "Who said we want to reject you?" Ichimatsu ask bored.

"Eh?" You look now rather perplexed at the sextuplets. "My darling, we wanted on the day we read your letter to be with you together. To find out you only gave them to us because you know we won't see each other again was really hertbreaking." Karamatsu says with a smile. You look smiling nervously away, fiddling with your fingers. "So you don't let us any choice." Choromatsu sighs.

"We love you too, y/n-chan. Please be our girlfriend."

Your whole face turns crimson and you look down again. "S-Sure. N-Now I'm not so chubby again, so-" "But you still have here some, y/n-chan." You squeak when Osomatsu put one hand under your shirt and pinch the bit fat on your stomach. He sneaked around the counter to you. "And did you forget again? We love you no matter how you look like, y/n-chan." Todomatsu says with a cute smile. You blush a deep red and push Osomatsu's hands away from your body, before they wander up to you chest.

"S-So ... you w-would even l-love me ... w-when I'm-" "Yes." The Matsuno brothers interrupting you. A small smiles makes his way up your lips. "I love you too."

Even after so much years, you couldn't forget the first boys who loved you no matter how you looked like.

After such a long time, you seven had really much to talk about.