🎃A Halloween fairytale🎃 (Wolf!Osomatsu x Little red riding hood!Reader)

Your mother always told you to not leave the way when you visit your grandmother. You don't understand why your grandmother needs to live so deep inside the forest all by herself, but you won't question it. You make sure you have everything in the basket while your mother walks quickly over to you. "Before I forgot, here sweetie."

You hum and look down to the red cape your mother holds out to you. "I know you are 20 years old now, but I tried to make it look at least a bit not so childish." She smiles softly at you. "Oh, thank you Kaa-san." You smile at her and put the cape on, pulling the hood over your head. You wave softly and leave the house, walking through the village you live in.

You hum when the hunter suddenly place himself in front of you. "Yeah hello first~. I don't know if you know it Y/n, but I saw the wolf strolling around your house last night~. If I were you I would watch out or he might eat you~." The hunter says with a very carefree smile. You think he was too long outside, since he has red eyes. Maybe he cried too much again. "O-Oh um ... thank you."

The hunter waves softly and leaves you again. You sigh quietly and start to walk again, making your way into the forest. 'I'm walking every seventh day to grandma and bring her a pie, whine and bread. I mean ... is this even good for grandma? She is very old and I'm sure she shouldn't eat a pie so often. Well, what do I know? I'm not her daughter, so I can't really do something against this. But ... it's good that I need to go so often in the forest.'

You gasp when two arms wrapping from behind around your waist and pulling you close. "If this isn't my prey~." You sigh quietly in relief when you hear Osomatsu's voice, even if he is the big bad wolf everyone is afraid of. "Osomatsu, don't scare me like this." He chuckles and nuzzle his face into your neck, pulling your hood down. "I could, but it's funny to see you like this~." You shudder when he licks your neck softly. "You need to watch out. The hunter saw you last night and I'm sure my mother would cry if she finds out her daughter loves a hopeless wolf like you."

Osomatsu pouts and you squeak when he dig his claws into your skin. "So mean~. You love it when I sneak into your room and-" "Oh shush!" You push him a bit back with your body. Osomatsu chuckles with his tail swaying happily. He let go of you again and you both start to walk together now to your grandmother. Yes, you are in a relationship with this wolf, but he was a normal human before. He got attacked from a werewolf and ended up like this. When you were 10 years old you got lost in the forest and at first he wanted to eat you, but when you suddenly started to cry he panicked and helped you to find the way back home.

Since then you both always meet in the forest and walk together to your grandmother when you are alone and sometimes you just spend time with him in the forest. You both are in a relationship since two years and no one can say you are a virgin. He also marked you as his own, so no one dares to touch you, but even if humans can't smell his scent on you.

"So Y/n-chan, you're 20 now~?" Osomatsu ask with an smirk. "Yes and the red cape my mother made still looks like she wants me to be a child." You sigh, but hum when Osomatsu wrap an arm around your waist. "I mean, I wouldn't like to see my pups growing up so fast too." Now you look confused at him. Osomatsu chuckles and nuzzle your face. "I wanna have children with you~." "E-Eh?!" Your whole face turns crimson and you look a bit shocked at him.

Osomatsu licks your cheek and picks your up, only to lay you down on the ground and grinding against you. "C'mon Y/n-chan~. Let's start a family~." Osomatsu nuzzle his face into your neck, showing his affection to you. "O-Osomatsu~. W-Wait, not now~." You moan softly when he starts to hump you slowly. "N-No~. Osomatsu stop~." You whine and try to push him off. Osomatsu whimpers with his ears folding back, nuzzling your face again. "You horny wolf~. I don't wanna mate with you now~."

Osomatsu stops and pulls away, looking sad down to the ground with his ears laying down. You sigh and sit up, kissing his cheek softly. "Look, I need to go to my grandma and when we really mate with your knot inside me, you won't pull out and you are very clingy. Let's mate after I brought my grandma her usual basket, okay?" Osomatsu perks up and smiles very happy, his tail sways. "What are we waiting for?! Let's go Y/n-chan!" He picks you quickly up and runs to the house from your grandmother.

And that's the story about the wolf and little red riding hood.