Getting Gurjin out of Bed

"Gurjin. The third brother has already passed the horizon. GET. UP."
Rian orders, tapping his foot. Rian always forces himself to wake early, whether he wants to be up or not. Gurjin, however sleeps in as long as he so wishes, and it drives Rian up the wall.

"Gurjin!!"
Rian nags. He shakes the drenchen who stays in bed, face down in the pillows. He groans still half asleep. Rian sighs.

"You've done this to yourself, Drenchen. Prepare to meet your doom."
He says theatrically. Gurjin turns his face slightly, raising a brow to the boy through his braids. Rian takes his ands and gently places them on Gurjin's sides and without warning, he begins mercilessly tickling the sleepy Drenchen. Gurjin sluggishly squirms under the touch. The action is uncomfortable, but Gurjin isn't terribly ticklish. He knows someone who is, however. Gurjin gives in and sits up, watching Rian as he smiles triumphantly. Gurjin looks at Rian grumpily before his lips curl into mischievous smile.

Gurjin grabs Rian by his arm, roughly yanking him onto the bed. Gurjin pins his arms above his head using only his one hand. The Stonewood yelps and blushes at the way Gurjin effortlessly holds him down. Without waiting another moment, Gurjin begins tickling Rian's stomach. The boy instantly crying out in uncontrollable laughter.

"No!!"
He cries out feeling his sides burn as he cackles. Gurjin finds the laugh adorable. It's inconsistent and strange but it's so recognizable as his own. He chuckles at the way the stonewood squirms beneath his unrelenting grip, biting his lip. Rian squirms yipping out playful 'no's and yelps between laughs. Gurjin smiles wide, sliding his hand beneath Rian's shirt to increase his torture on the stonewood. Rian kicks and squirms to no avail still yelling out. It's not long before their door gets swung open, Brea standing in its place. The two freeze. Gurjin leaning over Rian, pinning him down as he reaches up Rian's tunic. Brea stares in bafflement. Unsure of what to say, she begins to stammer.

"I- I heard Rian screaming- I-"
She blushes as the boys remain still, virtually unable to register what the hell just happened. Her face twists into slight disgust for a moment before she turns her face away.

Gurjin finally understands how he must look, taking both his hands off Rian's body.
"I was only tickling him, Brea."
Gurjin says quickly. She stares unintentionally flashing a frown.
"Yes, okay, I believe you."
She tells the truth. She does believe they were only goofing but still thinks they're perhaps too close. She shakes her head, leaving without another word.

Gurjin looks down to Rian with a stifled chuckle.

"Wow."
He says simply.

"At least we know she cares about us?"
Rian adds with a titter. The smile to each other before Gurjin notices Rian's hands. He still holds them above his head, almost expectantly. The Drenchen looks to the boy beneath him squinting with a small smile.

"Waiting for something, are you?"
Gurjin says raising a brow. Rian blushes cutely, averting his eyes. Gurjin takes Rian's hint tightly taking Rian's wrists into his grip once again. Gurjin leans down placing his lips on the Stonewood's teasingly softly. He lets his lips linger as Rian attempts to add pressure. Gurjin smiles widely, giving in and pressing his lips to Rian's with more fervency. Gurjin pulls away to look at the boy. He makes eye contact, teasingly holding his hand over Rian's stomach, silently threatening to continuing tickling him. Gurjin jumps as Rian swiftly squirms around for a moment. He barely sees what he's doing before Rian stops, his foot resting against Gurjin's throat.

"I will kick you in the throat."
Rian says with a hint of malice in his tone. Gurjin grabs his foot and they both begin laughing as they wrestle (both of them somehow losing equally) Gurjin grabs Rian attempting to roll him over, however, in the process, he sends them both flailing off the bed, Gurjin landing on top of Rian. The stonewood expels a loud " OOF " as the Drenchen winds him hard. They both laugh, Gurjin getting up as to not suffocate the poor thing.

"I think you just broke all of my ribs."
The stonewood wheezes. Gurjin lets out a hearty laugh as he looks down at his crushed friend.

"I think it's safe to say you lost, my friend."
Gurjin taunts at the boy. Rian shakes his head with a weak smile.

"Nope. I got you out of bed. You've lost."
Rian says, triumphantly raising his arms above him from his place on the floor. Gurjin frowns at the realization.