Rian and Gurjin

This is very early, just as Rian and Gurjin really started at each other.

The bevy just left Stone-in-the-wood. It was sad for Rian and it took a lot of convincing, but eventually Gurjin managed to take him from the abandoned village. They've just set up their camp, each of them taking out their belongings and setting them down. Gurjin and Rian have yet to form a formal relationship, but Gurjin's relentless flirting is there and while Rian is reluctant, he definitely makes no effort to thwart the romantic advances.

He smiles as Gurjin places himself at his side.

"Well, hello."
He chuckles suavely as he looks to Rian.

"Hello, Gurjin."
Rian answers normally, as if he were completely unaware of the Drenchen's intent. It's a game they play. Gurjin flirts and Rian plays coy, intentionally teasing his friend.

"Hm.. and what are you up to?"
He asks lowly, sending a quick shiver up Rian's spine.

"Nothing in particular."
Rian says sweetly as he unpacks his tent. Gurjin watches as his strong yet delicate hands work and fiddle with his tarpaulin. The Drenchen knows what he's doing to the conversation- he's trying to stump him with his dry act.

"Well, nothing in particular looks like such a hassle, let me help."
He says, kneeling down and helping Rian unpack his tent. Gurjin lets out a tired huff as his braids fall in front of his face. He rolls back, sitting on his knees as he begins tying his hair back. Rian watches with a slight glare, he loves it when his hairs tied up that way. He mutters something to himself as he lifts his tarpaulin, ready to start pitching the tent. He smiles as he stands with the Stonewood, pulling the sheet over the supports. Gurjin fastens it down to the supports as well as the ground, tying off the strings. Rian grumbles to himself as he's unable to do the same.

"Ugh-" he huffs, "yesmit-"
He says as his knot once again unravels, leaving the tent lopsided and insecure. Gurjin flashes a quick smirk as he hears Rian's struggles, suavely walking over to his friend. He stands behind Rian and watches as the boy flusters.

"Here, allow me."
He smiles, reaching around Rian to tie back the tent. Rian huffs as Gurjin finishes up, letting his hands linger at Rian's sides. Gurjin smiles wide, loving the way Rian hides his face behind his hair.

"Look at me?"
He asks sweetly as he raises his hand to brush away the hair. Rian's nothing short of embarrassed and would rather not give Gurjin the satisfaction of seeing him so. He shifts his weight back, stepping back onto Gurjin's foot with his boot. Gurjin expels a quiet hiss, groaning as the boy steps off. He watches as Rian turns and leaves, looking over his shoulder at the drenchen. The look makes Gurjin suppress a smile- it seems funny to think just after he'd had his toes crunched by such stupid boots but he knows he got him. He's got Rian! The playful way Rian rolls his eyes over each compliment has him yearning over the boy more than ever. A few times before, Gurjin had felt the sweetness of Rian's lips on his own. Since then, the thrill lived only in his memory, but the sheer possibility of romance- no, love between them filled Gurjin with warmth he'd never experienced. He gives himself a moment to recuperate, relaxing as he smoothly meanders into Rian's tent. Rian sits on his mat, setting out his blankets and the little things he sleeps with. He glances over for a moment with a playful sigh.

"Oh," he mutters, "you're still here?"
He says, hiding his quiet snicker. He turns away from him again, biting his lip as he tries to contain himself. Every fibre of his being is begging him to just fall into Gurjin's arms and lay in his embrace, but the tension is far too much fun to give up so soon. He relaxes his face, hiding his smile rather well as Gurjin approaches.

"What a charming mood you're in today."
Gurjin chuckles, aimlessly wandering the tent. Rian shakes his head to himself as he feels Gurjin approach. Quickly, Rian stands. He attempts to make intimidating eye contact with the Drenchen but is disappointed as he stands so short next to the boy. Rian grumbles to himself in his frustration.

"You big-sog-eating-nebrie, you-"
He grumbles as he stares. Gurjin smiles.

"Oh, and such a way with words you have.."
He sighs, shaking his head through a smitten gaze. Rian bites his lip. This whole time he's thought he was teasing Gurjin but it seems as though he's the one beginning to slip. He looks to Gurjin's hands, how lovely they'd feel gripping his waist. He looks to his chest, how warm it would be pressed to his cheek. He looks to his lips, how wonderful they'd feel attached to his neck. It's now that he realizes he hasn't answered Gurjin. He hasn't got any witty retort, no snide insult- nothing! He just stares, his cheeks undoubtedly red. He huffs in embarrassment, attempting to make peace with the fact that he's no long in control of the situation and that Gurjin knowingly is.

"You're so handsome.."
He compliments, Rian's cheeks burning in his flustered staring. He takes a soft breath as Gurjin gently moves his hand to his jaw, brushing away the stray hairs in Rian's lovely face. Gurjin takes in the sight before him- Rian's eyes, deep pools of the most magnificent blue, gold speckles towards the centre. He's so close that he can see the vibrant teal tint through his thick brown and soft bangs. Gurjin only stares, how he'd dreamed of a moment like this. The Stonewood, inches away, doe eyed and in his arms. He gently caresses his cheek as he tucks a strand of hair behind his ear. Rian waits in unbearable anticipation, holding his breath as he awaits Gurjin's next move.

Gurjin sighs, letting his hand playfully fall to Rian's shoulder. He pulls back and flashes a stupid cocky grin as he looks the boy over, helpless to his touch. He pats the boys shoulder with a hearty chuckle.

"Well, I suppose I'll just let you get back to it."
He smiles sweetly, stepping away from Rian who now has maybe the funniest look he's ever seen. Rian finally lets out his breath in a charged huff. Gurjin tilts his head, looking to Rian coyly.

"Or perhaps you want me to stay?" He asks rhetorically. "I can't imagine what for.."
He says sarcastically, rubbing his chin in thought. Rian's eyes narrow as he stares daggers at the Drenchen.

"Don't play with your food, coward."
He says lowly, Gurjin flashing a shocked expression. It takes him a moment to recover, such a crude analogy to use. He lets out a single breathy chuckle before grabbing Rian, pulling their bodies close. Their lips crash together roughly, almost painfully but the adrenaline coursing through them prevents them from feeling anything other than pure bliss. They cling to each other closely, holding the kiss just for a few more moments before Gurjin pulls away, Rian even following him in attempts to lengthen it. Rian stumbles back a bit as they separate, not realizing he'd been on his toes that whole time. He looks to Gurjin for a moment, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. Gurjin chuckles breathily.

"Wow.."
He utters. For Rian the feeling in his stomach made sense, he's only ever really kissed Mira. Naturally, he was only used to kissing feeling that certain way, but for Gurjin it was different. He'd kissed- well.. a lot of gelfling, he's not so sure he could even count them all, but this kiss... it felt so foreign yet so natural.. he stares in awe for a moment, it's so strange to think a gelfling could make you feel that way. Rian stares at the larger gelfling and jumps as Kylan enters.

"Ah, pardon me, I should have made myself known before entering." He apologizes politely, he'd entered only because he had no reason to believe anything private was happening. "Supper is ready if you two would join us."
He smiles as he turns to exit the tent once again. Rian nods, straightening himself out and leaving the tent after Kylan. He glances to the Drenchen as he leaves, a soft grin on his face.

Sorry it's short hehe I'm trying to get back into the groove. :,/