Naia and Rian

A little bit of Naia and Rian bonding time for @sazzlemurphy. That one bit was weird to write (you'll know it when you read it) but I feel like it's accurate so uhhhhh 😳😳

Gurjin was in the middle of showering Rian in affection. Usually they were pretty good at staying low but sometimes Gurjin just couldn't keep his hands off the Stonewood, constantly stealing quick kisses and dragging him off to be alone with him.

Gurjin's just dragged Rian away from the camp, pulling him along with a smile on his face. Once they're out of sight, Gurjin takes a look around before firmly placing his lips against Rian's. The Stonewood chuckles into the kiss.

"Gurjin-"
He mutters as Gurjin pulls his body close. Rian giggles quietly kissing back for a moment before pulling back. As he pulls back Gurjin continues to pepper his face with kisses, still keeping him close.
"What has gotten into you?"
Rian laughs shooing the Drenchen away.

"I just really really love you."
Gurjin smiles and holds Rian's face, smooshing his cheeks. Rian smiles, his face still smushed.

"I love you too."
He chuckles as he pulls his hands off his face. He rests his palms on Gurjin's chest, their bodies still close. He looks to gurjin for a moment before turning his face away, biting his lip in thought. Gurjin watches the Stonewood zone out a bit and tilts head as a blush grows on his cheeks.

"Hey- what're you thinking about?"
He says squinting at the Stonewood. He looks up to the Drenchen, his cheeks still red.

"Nothing!"
He says quickly, only further encouraging the larger gelfling.

"Don't be shy, Rian! What were you thinking about?"
He laughs, pulling in the Stonewood closer. Rian squirms and begins to laugh with the Drenchen, unable to free himself. It's at this point Gurjin begins tickling the Stonewood. Rian laughs hysterically, continuing to squirm and yip. Gurjin lifts the smaller gelfling off the ground, holding him sideways as Rian kicks and laughs.

"Nothing! No- please-!"
He goofily laughs, loudly yelping out his words.

"What's got you so flustered then, huh??"
Gurjin teases, still swinging the gelfling about. Rian shakes his head as he giggles.

"Ahem."
The two boys freeze, turning their attention to Gurjin's sister. After a moment of staring, Gurjin drops Rian, letting the boy hit the forest floor with a thud.

"Ow-!"
The Stonewood scoffs, kicking Gurjin's leg. The Drenchen shrugs apologetically.

"Rian, I need help with firewood."
She helps him up from his spot on the ground. She looks to her brother,
"And Brea was looking for you, Gurjin."
She says as Rian dusts himself off. The Stonewood looks to Gurjin for a moment before turning back to Naia.

"Well, alright then."
Rian says with a smile. Gurjin looks to Rian for a moment. The way he smiles and just the energy he carries makes Gurjin's heart melt. He's never met someone that could make him feel that way, and Rian's been doing it their entire lives.

He sighs to himself, swoon over the Stonewood as Naia takes him with her.

*

"So how have you been, then? We don't talk just the two of us so often."
Rian smiles to Naia helping her with her chore.

"Oh, I've been well,"
She says, picking up a small twig for kindling.
"And I imagine you're doing alright, what with my brother trying to protect you from just about everything that blinks."
She chuckles. Rian gives a bit of a nod as he titters along with her.

"He is pretty protective, isn't he?"
Rian says, really starting to notice just how much Gurjin looks out for him.

"Yes, but he's always been like that with you. Even as childling, he'd always be worried for you when you left the Smerth because he wasn't with you."
She says cool as Rian blushes.