Teasing

This chapters kind of lazy :/  but it's getting a little risqué 👀👀 comment what you guys think! I never know what y'all want 😪😖

Gurjin's POV:

Rian and I aren't talking at present. Neither of us are in a bad mood, we're just minding our own. Or at least I was- I sit at a small desk, sketching out a plan I had. I've always had a knack for plans, although before the resistance it was only utilized in the form of petty pranks and stealing snacks. I've just finishing up what I've been working on. Since I've taken up managing the resistance's armoury, I've really found a passion in learning about weapon styles and battle tactics. I find Rian teasing me a lot as I've never really been the one to shove my face in a book but my solid counter attack (if you will) is simply that I read to learn about my hobby, and not because I'm fucking neurotic.

Okay- it's a little cruel, but it's sort of true. Rian is far from useless but goodness does that boy worry himself- and over nothing!! He once came to me in a panic because he wasn't sure if he'd gotten rid of- actually I'm not entirely sure.. he said he used to doodle himself with me in his notebook and he was worried the Skeksis would find it and target me as a hostage- ...as if I hadn't already been a hostage. He usually only acts that way when he's sleep deprived so the number one panic begone is just make him take a Thra forsaken nap now and again. Apart from his intermittent- but nonetheless ridiculous spurts, his ideas and strategic planning are actually very impressive. Many gelfling think very highly of him for his creative maneuvering. Not many gelfling would think to climb the Crystal's shaft to avoid the heavily monitored halls, or jump out a window for that matter. (When I told him to go and run I didn't mean dive out the window, I meant run as in RUN.. Like with his feet. Looking back it was probably the easiest way out for him.) It's only now that I realize I haven't touched my page in a good ten minutes. I really got myself side tracked.

"Gurjin."
I hear Rian say my name. I wouldn't call it hushed but he certainly isn't yelling. I can't help but smile at his soft voice.

"Come here, I want you close."
Rian continues. Well it doesn't sound like much of a question, does it? I look to my page for a moment, I wasn't really working anyway. I stand from my seat and meander to my beloved friend. He sets down the leatherback notebook he'd been keeping his life in order with.

"Can I help you?"
I ask as he slowly brings his hands to my shoulders.

"I think you can."
Rian says softly as his hands move to the back of my neck. He yanks me closer to him in a quick jerk. Part of his hands inadvertently squeezing my gills. I give a soft wheeze, sure I'm not using them but the motion is uncomfortable regardless.

"Ah- watch those, please.."
I chuckle softly as I take his hands from their squeezing. The filaments are rather fragile and while it seems rather unmanly to admit, it really does hurt. Rian's hands move to my jaw, his fingers still gripping me tightly.

"You're in quite the mood?"
I smile to the boy who still hasn't told me what he'd like help with. I watch him bite his lip then let it through his teeth.

"I just couldn't quit staring.." he utters. "..And those lips"
Rian coos, putting a finger on my lip. I hold back a smirk.

"What is it that you want from me, exactly?"
I ask through a squint. I don't mean to sound crass, but I think my little friend here's forgotten how things work. Rian pulls me closer. He sits on the edge of the bed as I stand between his knees. He kisses me all sweet like. I chuckle between the kisses.

"You haven't answered my question."
I say breathily.

"Haven't I?"
He smiles cheekily, continuing to kiss me. I move closer to kiss Rian with more passion. I lean forward, Rian wrapping his arms around me as he tilts back. Rian brings me with him as he lays on his back. I crawl up over top of him and smile. What a lovely sight. I'm just about to kiss him again when we hear footsteps quickly pattering for the door. I'm only given a second to jump off of him but it's better than nothing. The door swings open as Rian sits up. It's a gelfling we don't really know all too well. One of Seladon's paladins. His face hardens when he sees us. Sure I'm not on top of him, but we're both still crammed up in the same small bed, Rian's face flushed and embarrassed. I bite back a smile. Where's that attitude now, mr. handsy? I look back to the guard as I sit properly.