AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello to all 9 of my loyal readers!

Sorry for not posting in a few days, but I kinda lost inspiration. 

Don't get me wrong, i have loads of ideas about what I want to do with the story for Fourth year, but I just didn't feel like writing a bunch of half-assed chapters on the Third-year just to get there. But then my mom reminded me that I don't have to write anything that I don't want to.

Please don't think that I don't like the third book, I do, but there is nothing that I could add to JK Rowling's work, except maybe one thing

So this next paragraph is all that I'm going to say about Third-year:

When Peter Pettigrew is exposed, and they are all leaving the Shrieking Shack, instead of Pettigrew escaping into the forest, he is caught by the one and only Tabatha, who was hiding in Hazel's sleeve (it's warm in there, don't judge). Anyways, Tabatha catches Scabbers, Hazel stupefies the rat and magically seals him in her bag. Professor Lupin starts his transformation, and all the kids escape, except for Harry, who then does all that patronus stuff.

Anyways, while Harry is doing his thang, Hazel, Hermione, and Ron all take Scabbers to professor Dumbledore, and they meet Cornelius Fudge and convince him that Scabbers is actually Pettigrew. Scabbers makes a desperate escape attempt by biting Fudge, but before he can get away, Dumbledore turns him back into Pettigrew. Fudge orders Pettigrew's immediate execution, and leaves them all so that he can visit the Infirmary for his hand. That night, Pettigrew is given a dementor's kiss, and we never speak of him ever again.