Home sweet home

Deku was sent back to his house after getting his new quirks. Yes, he got 3. He got; Quirk Nullification, Shadow Walker, and Thief.

[Quick intermission]

Quirk 1- Nullification

No one can use their quirks on him, when activated, as soon as a quirk touches his body it no longer works.

Drawback~ When activated he can not use his own quirks and so far can only use it for 30 seconds with 10 seconds to renew.

Quirk 2- Shadow Walker

Users can become a shadow and travel with and control shadows.

Drawback~ He is still able to be hit as long as he is hit directly

Quirk 3- Thief

Can steal/borrow anything; Voices, quirks, eyes, ext. He can steal someone's quirk and if he keeps it long enough it will become his to use without his Thief quirk. He can make someone temporarily blind/deaf/mute by using their eyes, ears, or voice (See what they would see, hear what they would hear, sound like person)

Drawbacks~ He can not use other 2 quirks when actively using quirk. If used for more than 5 hours he gets a small headache.

[Now back to your regularly scheduled plogrum]

The moon was high in the sky so it was probably around midnight. His mom would probably be worried about him. Don’t get him wrong, he still loves his mom dearly and would do almost anything for her, but he’s not going to put her in front of his new job. Of course he wouldn't kill her, he could never. So he’s not going to tell her of his job and pretend to hang out with his new friends whenever he goes to work.

He got to the apartment and opened the door. Deku's mom was on him faster than flies on food. “Izuku baby where were you? It’s midnight. What happened?” She bombarded him with questions, “Mom, I’m fine. I fell and hit my head. I passed out and some friends took me to their place to heal and wake up. Sorry” Izuku said sheepishly. You could feel the tension in the room disappear and the worried mother become relieved. “I’m so glad you're ok.” She said while she hugged him in a protective manner. He smiled warmly. “Sorry I worried you. I can’t believe I forgot my phone. I would have totally called once I was up.” “It’s fine. I’m glad your friends got you healed and better.” She let him go and kissed his cheek. “You should go to bed, I’ll see you in the morning.” She said. Deku nodded and headed to his room. He walked into his room and was blinded by All Might. Everything was All Might. He knew he had to clean his room. “I’ll do it tomorrow.” He mumbled as he fell face first into his bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Deku woke up to his phone ringing. He grunted as he was once again blinded by all of the All Might. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his phone. “🖕HandyMan🖕” Deku answered as he got up. “Yo. What’s up?” “Good Morning. Do you mind stopping by the base later, we need to discuss what’s happening.” Shigaraki said, “Sure. Just saying, to get away with my new job, I told my mom we were all friends, so pretend to like me.” Shigaraki dramatically gasped, “Of course I like you… as a friend…” Izuku laughed as he put on his pants. Shigaraki chuckled. “Well, I’ll see you when I stop by. I’ll be there around,” Deku checked the time, it was 9:35am. “I’ll be there around 1.” “Sounds good. See you then Midoriya.” Shigaraki said as he hung up. Deku sighed as he looked around his room. He got up and started to head to the kitchen.

Deku walked into the kitchen and saw his mom making pancakes. “Good morning baby.” Inko said as Deku got some coffee. “Good morning mom.” The 2 continued their morning in comfortable silence. “So Izuku,” Deku looked at his mom, “I don’t think I’ve ever met any of your friends other than Katsuki.” Deku knew she would say something like this. “Yeah, I met them in school before 2 were pulled out. The others dropped out since they're all like family.” He had to make up an excuse as to why he knows them when they are not from school. “Ok then.” “Hey mom?” “Yes sweety?” “I was wondering if I could redecorate my room.” Inko was surprised. “You love your room.” She said flabbergasted. “Yeah. Don’t get me wrong, I still love All Might, but my room is kinda only All Might. I thought maybe, since I’m older, I should clean it up a bit.” Inko nodded, “That makes sense. I can't give you much money. How’s $50?” Deku looked at his mom, “It’s fine. I can get my own money.” “No, I insist.” And that’s how Izuku ended up with $50 for a new style.

-------Time skip to 1--------

Deku walked into the bar. “Hey. What did you want to talk about?” He said as he sat at the bar. “We’re going to put you into UA.” Shigaraki said plainly. “What?! That's a school for heros. Isn’t All Might a teacher this year?” Deku asked, “Yeah. You're going to be a traitor. We’re going to put you in and you are going to tell us anything that could be useful.” He explained. “That makes sense.” Shigaraki nodded. “Now go train your quirks and get better.” “Ok Mr.Grumpy.” Deku said in a joking tone as he left.