All Might

(Hi. I can't write fight scenes. If yall want one, I'll make a small chapter)

The ground shook and Deku paused. Shinsou looked at Deku, “What do you think that was?” Deku shrugged and kicked Bakugou, who is currently laying on the ground. “No idea,” Deku smiled, “Wanna check it out?” Shisnou nodded and the two swiftly left the room.

They walked into the main area (The middle of the USJ) and watched the scene that was unfolding. About half the class was back, hiding, Shigaraki was about a yard from the water, looking over the edge Deku saw Tsuyu and his copy. Deku elbowed Shinsou and pointed to his copy. Shinsou chuckled a bit, “Odd seeing yourself somewhere else?” Deku nodded. “But why did the building shake?” Shinsou scepticism while scanning the area. “Oh.” He said surprised. “That’s why.” Shinsou pointed to the building's entrance. Deku looked over towards the doors. “Fucking finally.” He groaned, fixing his mask.

Deku walked forward motining Shinsou to follow him. They went to stand next to Shigaraki. All Might quickly jumped to where the three were standing. He started on a ‘hero speech’. Shinsou, Shigaraki, and the two Dekus almost immediately drowned it out. (It was so stupid and predictable even I coulden’t write it)

Shigaraki got bored quick, “Can you hurry it up? I'm getting bored.” All Might stopped, “Fine then, your an easy battle.” He laughed. Shigaraki scoffed. He leaned over the edge, reaching for Tsuyu. All Might charged Shigaraki only to be stopped by a large creacher, it looked like a bird/human hybrid.

*Fight scene induced*

The Nomu was launched out of the roof and All Might stood in the smoke. Deku and Shigaraki made eye contact and Deku nodded. Shigaraki made a small villain speech before backing into the portal. Everyone walked through the portal besides Deku. He quickly got into the bars of the roof and watched the aftermath unfold.

All might started coughing and the smoke started to clear. Students were running to help him but just before they made it to him the pros showed up. Cementoss built a wall between the students and All Might. Cementoss said something and the kids ran off.

The smoke cleared and All Might was gone. In his place was Toshinori, he looked like a skeleton. Deku smirked and quickly pulled out his phone, taking a photo of the man.

Deku quickly shadow traveled to the base. Everyone was talking with either a beer in their hand or a piece of cake on a plate. “You guys are celebrating without me?” Deku asked, faking hurt. Dabi tossed him a beer and laughed. “If we knew you were gonna be a baby about it we would have waited.” Deku rolled his eyes, “Well I’ve got something that could make the party better.” He said, pulling out his phone. Shigaraki and Shinsou walked over to Deku and looked over his shoulder. “Who’s that?” Shigaraki asked.

“All Might.”