The newbie

Deku was waiting for the physical exam to start. He saw Ochaco warming up, “I might as well make a ‘friend’ in case she gets into UA.” He thought as he walked over. Iida stepped in front of him before he could say anything, “She is getting ready for the exam. You should not talk to her.” Deku eternally rolled his eyes. “S-sorry. I just wanted to thank her f-for catching me before I fell.” He stuttered. Deku wanted to find a nice ditch and die in it by now, he just wanted to get this over with. Iida still wouldn't let him pass so Deku decided to shadow jump away. “What a pain.” He thought.

“GO!!!!” And he was off. Deku bolted into the fake city, “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL FIGHTS!” Mic shouted. Everyone else swiftly followed suit and destroyed robots left and right. Deku was well ahead of everyone at 100 points already. He decided to sink into the shadows and watch everyone else.

About 30 minutes passed and there was a large rumble. Deku hopped out of the shadows and ran towards where everyone else was fleeing. He saw a giant robot and scoffed. “This is the 0 pointer? Could they make it more life threatening?” He was about to leave when he heard a scream. He turned around and saw Ochaco under fallen rubble unable to get out. “They made this robot life threatening on purpose!” He thought, “Their plan for this was to put people in danger!” Now he was mad. Deku quickly shadow traveled over and grabbed her. He put her leaning on a building maybe 20 feet from the robot. He went back to the robot and traveled into the circuit board. Earlier, before the round started he stole some randos compressment quirk. He quickly compressed the crickets into a ball of trash. He got out of the boat and back to Ochako. The robot fell down and the timer went off. “TIMES UP!!” Deku was pissed, he’s killed people but he’s a villain, it’s what they do. But heros? That's messed up. “Uraraka? Uraraka are you ok?” She looked up and smiled. “I’m fine. Thank You so much.”

Deku went home soon after. “Mom! Can I spend the night with my friends?” He asked while putting his bag down. “Sure honey. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said from the living room. Deku went into his room and grabbed another bag with his notebook and one of his jackets in it. “Bye mom!” He shouted as he walked out the door.

-Group chat- (Bunny=Deku-Handyman=Shigaraki-Flame Boy=Dabi- Mamaguri=Kurogiri- Vampire=Toga)

Bunny- Hey. I’m on my way

HandyMan- Okay. See you soon

Flame boy-Who wants to go out on a spree with me tonight?

Vampire- Ooh! Me!

Bunny-Sure

Mamaguri-Just be back before 12.

Flame Boy-Sure thing mom.

Bunny-I’ll see y’all in 5.

HandyMan- By the way. Someone should come in around 11 in the morning. They are a new recruit.

Deku pocketed his phone. “A new recruit? I wonder who it is.” He thought as he walked up to the bar. He opened the door to Dabi and Toga ready to go. “Go get your shit on. You’ve got 5 minutes.” Dabi said as he opened a beer. Deku ran to his room and tossed his bag down. He put on a long sleeve shirt, along with black jeans. He put his red contacts in and grabbed a hoodie from his closet. He threw it on and put his mask on. It was a fit to his face so it wouldn't come off. It covered his mouth and nose, with a bunny print on the front. It glowed deep red and had a voice modifier in it as well. He slipped on his shoes and pocketed his knives. He sunk into the shadows and appeared behind Toga. He put his finger over where his mouth would be while looking Dabi in the eyes. He grabbed Togas shoulders swiftly, “BOO!” He yelled. Toga swung her knife as Deku dodged laughing. “I hate you two.” She pouted. “You know you love us.” Dabi said as he opened the door. “Come on losers. Kill as many as you can before 11:30 and we can find who won in the morning when they announce them on the news.” He said as he held the door for the 2 as they walked out.

---Time skip to morning---

Dabi, Toga, and Deku all woke up in Dabis' room. They were all on his bed, piled on top of each other. This was a common occurrence by now so they just let it be. “Morning asshats.” Deku said as he checked the time. “Shit! Wake up and get downstairs, it's almost 10.” Deku said as he ran out of the room, leaving Dabi and Toga as they woke up.

Once the other 2 were downstairs Deku turned on the TV. Shigaraki walked over and watched the TV to see who won. The news came on and the reporter started to… well… report.

“Last night there was another spree of murders by the villains; Dabi, Toga, and Bunny. At least 300 people have died. Police forces and heroes are still looking for more deaths.” A chart comes up. “The villain Toga killed 80 people last night, draining the blood. Due to this there will be a list of the dead on our page for people to catch her. The villain Dabi has killed 93, and the villain Rabbit has killed 127.” The TV shut off. “HA! I win! Suckers.” Deku hopped up. “Hey Kurogiri, can I have a beer?” Deku asked. Kirogiri nodded and tossed him a winner's beer.

The 5 all hung out till 11 when they heard a knock at the door. Shigaraki got up and opened the door. “Everyone welcome our newest recruit

Hitoshi Shinso.”