First day in hell

The first test was to throw a ball as far as possible with your quirk. Bakugou was the first up. “Throw the ball as far as you can with your quirk.” Aizawa stated, “What was your highest score without your quirk?” He asked as he looked at Bakugou. “About 65 meters.” Aizawa nodded, “Now throw it with your quirk.” Bakugou smiled and looked at the ball. Deku rolled his eyes, he knew exactly what was about to happen. Bakugou firmly grabbed the ball and bent his arm back. Deku opened his mouth and at the same time as Bakugou shouted it, he said, “DIE!” Bakugou turned around and glared at Deku. He smiled at Bakugou as innocently as possible (Which in his case is easy) and waved. “Over 700 meters.” Aizawa said as he turned his phone around to show it. The class was pretty impressed. They erupted with wows and woes.

It was Dekus turn to toss the ball. He was the last person to do it, so from everyone elses throws he concluded you can’t leave the circle, but your quirk can. He stepped into the circle and looked at Aizawa. Aizawa nodded his head. Deku looked back and tossed the ball up and down in his hand. He lightly tossed it and heard his class boo in the background. Before it touched the ground Dekus shadow moved around to his front. A spike came out of the shadow and took a 10 feet running start till it threw it. Everyone was silent. “2,500 meters.” Aizawa stated.

At the end of all the tests Deku came in 1st place. There was a small purple baby in the back bawling his eyes out. “Am I really gonna get expelled?!” Aizawa sighed, “Yes. Now get out of my class.” As the grape walked away everyone sighed. They’ve only been there for one day and he’s already groped all the girls in class 1-A. Deku made a mental note to kill him next time he has the chance.

It was lunch time and Deku was starving. He walked into the cafeteria and got a PB&J from the lunch line. He walked over to an empty table and sat down. He spotted Shinsou across the room. Shinsou looked up and spotted Deku. They both looked at each other and smiled. They wouldn't talk to each other in school unless it was necessary. Deku went back to eating lunch when a specific pomeranian boy came over. “We need to talk about Izuku.” Deku looked up and sighed, “S-sure K-kachann.” The 2 walked into an empty hallway. “What the hell Izuku.” Bakugou said as he threw his hands in the air, “You jumped. I know that for a fact.” Dekus breathing hitched, he hated remembering that day. “I don’t want to talk about it.” He said, head hung and his voice low. Bakugou was taken back, he's never seen Deku like this. “Well too bad. I saw you. You should have died from blood loss. I think you're dead for 11 months. Then suddenly, out of the blue, you appear in the seat next to me in the entrance exam!” Bakugou didn’t know when but he started crying. Deku stood there staring at Bakugou with fear and confusion, but really? He just wanted to punch him in his smug face, with a hammer.

Shinsou was in the cafeteria and grew concerned. He knew about Bakugou. Hell. He was in almost all of Dekus nightmares. Shinsou knew who he was and what he did. When Deku didn’t come back for a few minutes, Shinsou got up and started walking down the hallway. He heard shouting from around the next corner. “Katsuki,” He said in a low voice. He walked over and hid around the corner. He listened. “Why won’t you tell me?!” He heard Bakugou shout. “B-because Kachann, I dont k-know either.” Shinsou could tell that Deku wasn’t faking the stuttering. Something happened, but what? “Lier!” Shinsou heard pops from Bakugou's hands and that's when he decided to intervene. He walked around the corner. “What’s happening here?” He asked. “None of your business, you damn extra!” Bakugou shouted. Shinsou looked at Bakugou and could tell he was crying. His eyes panned to Deku who was shaking, he had a bloody nose. Now Shinsou was pissed, “What the hell did you do,” He said as he glared at Bakugou. “I didn’t do anything-” Bakugou stopped, “Get the hell out of my face.” Shinsou said. Bakugou started walking away.

Shinsou waited till he was fairly far away until he pulled out a tissue. “Midoriya what the hell happened?” Shinsou said concerned. Deku took the tissue and wiped his nose. “He wanted to know how I didn’t die that day. I-I didn’t tell him and, and-” Deku couldn't finish, he was tearing up. Shinsou collapsed next to Deku and wrapped his arms around him. “Hey. Hey. Hey. It’s ok.” Shinsou put his head on top of Dekus. “It’s ok.” The 2 sat there for what felt like forever. Deku sat up. “Thanks Shinsou.” He said as he wiped the tears from his face. “Anytime. Do you want to talk about it later?” Deku shook his head. “No. S-sorry,” “No. No. It’s perfectly fine. You don’t have to tell me anything you don't want to.” The bell rang and the 2 had to go to class. The 2 stood up slowly. “I’m here if you need anything.” Shinsou said before hugging Deku.

Deku took a deep breath and walked into the class. He glared at Bakugou. He felt awful that he couldn't use his quirks. He walked to his desk and sat down. Mr. Aizawa walked into the room looking pretty pissed. “Katsuki Bakugou. See me after class.” And with that he was replaced by Present Mic for english.