Night with Stain

Deku was in the living room watching some news when there was a knock on the door. He got up and walked to the door. Deku opened the door, “Hey Shinsou.” Shinsou smiled, “Ready to go? Stain’s coming over tonight.” Deku beamed, “Let’s go than.” And with that the two were off.

Deku and Shinsou put on their outfits before entering the bar. Of course Bakugou was up.

“What do you want with me?!” He shouted, still trying to get out of the restraints. Deku pinched the bridge of his nose before going behind the bar grabbing two things. One was a beer, the other was a photo. Bakugou couldn't tell what it was. Deku walked over to where Bakugou was restrained. 

“Tell me Katsuki, do you want to be a hero?” Shinsou could tell where this was going, he too went to the bar and got a beer. Bakugou scoffed, “Duh.” Deku nodded, “What is a hero? In your eyes.” Bakugou glared at the Rabbit. “What does that matter?” He growled. “Just answer the question.” Bakugu gulped. “B-being a hero means trying to save everyone a-and putting other lives bef-fore others.”

Deku looked back at Shinsou as a kinda ‘You hear this shit?!’ Looking back at Bakugou, Deku glared (Somehow harder then Bakugou) then dropped the photo he was holding and walked back to the booth, not facing Bakugou.

The blond looked down and froze. It was a photo of him and Deku as young kids, before he got his quirk. “Where did you get this?!” He shouted. Deku didn’t turn around. “Answer me dammit!”

Dabi wrapped a cloth before effectively gagging Bakugou so he could only make muffled protests.

A few minutes later a knock was on the door. Deku went to open it. “Stain!” Stain walked into the room and looked at the pomeranian. “Why the hell is a kid here?” Stain said, narrowing his eyes. “Hero in training bully.” Was all Shinsou said, not wanting to give away much.

Stain quickly got it and nodded, glaring at Bakugou who shrunk. “So, want a beer?” Dabi offered, once again getting off his wall. Stain agreed and walked over to the booth. “What are you guys playing?” Stain asked. Deku ducked behind the booth and pulled out a large box. “Cards Against Humanity!”

-Time skip-

“This is your captain speaking. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for September 11th, 2001!” Deku wheezed. Everyone was drunk(ish) and now they were all dying of laughter. Katsuki was still tied up, watching this go down.

“Ok. Who put that in?” Stain raised his hand before quickly swiping the white card. “Suck it losers. I only need one more card.” He snickered. “Well you can’t win yet. It’s your turn to read.” Deku said, smirking. Stain stuck his tongue out and grabbed a white card.

“If I was stuck on a desert island I would bring _____.” Everyone almost immediately slammed down a card. Stain picked them up and quickly shuffled. “If I was stuck on a desert island I would bring This groovy new thing called LSD.” Everyone died.

“If I was stuck on a desert island I would bring Two midgets shitting in a box.”

“If I was stuck on a desert island I would bring A fetus.”

If I was stuck on a desert island I would bring Not contributing to society in any meaningful way.”

If I was stuck on a desert island I would bring A windmill full of corpses.”

Stain leaned back thinking. “LSD.” Shigaraki jumped up, “Yes! Deal with it suckers!” He laughed, grabbing the card.

It was Dekus turn to read a card. “I drink to forget _____.” Once again everyone almost immediately slammed cards on the table.

“I drink to forget My father who is a walrus.”

“I drink to forget The baby.”

“I drink to forget Sacrificing Uncle Tim.”

“I drink to forget Childhood trauma.”

“I drink to forget Racism.”

Deku quickly took his mask off and downed the rest of his beer before putting it back on. “Childhood trauma.” Dabi swiped the card off the table. “Of course it would be you.” Deku laughed. “Hey! Have you met my father?!” “Sadly, yes. He’s a huge dick.” “Yeah… Stain? Why haven't you killed my dad yet?” Dabi whined. “I’m working on it. Sheesh!” Stain slurred.

After a few more rounds, Stain won. Dabi was a card away from winning. “Son of a bitch!” He threw his cards on the table. Toga, Deku, and Shigaraki looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.