Hosu city

“What’s Izuku doing here?” Mitsuki said, wiping the tears away from her face. Inko chuckled akwordly, “I may have almost been murdered last night,” “What!” Mitsuki shouted, now facing Inko. “Why didn’t you tell me?!” Inko chuckled, “It was the middle of the night. I didn’t want to bother you.” Mitsuki rolled her eyes, “You were almost m-u-r-d-e-r-e-d. Sleep is irrelevant.”

As this went on Deku tried to slip away. “Hey, no. Get over here.” Mitsuki said, not even turning around. When she got this way, both the Midoriyas were terrified of her. Deku walked over to the couch and sat down.

After explaining that someone broke in and the Rabbit came in and just took him away, Mitsuki was a LOT calmer. “I found out this morning and I was allowed to spend the rest of today with my mom.” Deku said, eatting the last of his cafe loot.

“Well, I’m glad you told me. I’m going to have to talk to Katsuki about this.” Mitsuki said, grabbing her purse. “Bye auntie!” Deku waved. “Bye you two.” She waved as she left.

Deku turned back to his mom, “Do you want to get a few things before we go back?” He asked. Inko shrugged, “Sure. Give me 5 minutes.” She said before dissapering into her room.

Inko came back out with a bag packed, and a pillow. Deku got up from the couch, “Ready?” Inko nodded. As if on queue a portal opened up and the two stepped through it.

The two appeared back at the league. “Hey Izuku.” Shinsou said, still in the booth. “Hey. I’m going to set my mom up.” Deku said before walking down the hallway with his mom behind him. They walked into Dekus dimly lit room. “Do you want to sleep in my bed?” Deku asked, walking further into the room. Inko shrugged, “Not unless you have somewhere to sleep.” She said. Deku smiled. “I do, but if you dont want to sleep in my room alone I can stay.” He said, helping his mom unpack a bit. Inko smiled, “That would be nice.”

--Dinner--

“Dinner!” Kurogiri shouted. Everyone but Inko was out in the hallway in a few seconds, racing to the bar. Inko came out confused and just walked behind the 3 teens moving down the hall.

Everyone got seated and Kurogiri brought out pizza. “Pizza!” Dabi shouted, throwing his hands in the air, “I fucking told you!” He said, pointing at Toga. She stuck her tongue out before turning to Kurogiri and held out her plate. He gave Toga a piece of pizza then gave Inko one, and plated 2 for himself before setting the pizza down and walking away.

As soon as Kurogiri was out of view, Deku and Dabi attacked the pizza, getting half of it out of the way. Inko grabbed a second slice just incase there wasnt any left later. Everyone joked around for a while, making fun of each other, or the heroes.

Deku looked at his mom, akwordly eating her pizza. “I’ll be right back.” Deku said to Inko, motining for Shigaraki to follow him. The two got up and walked out of view from the booth. “What’s up.” Shigaraki asked, leaning against the wall. “Well, I was thinking,” Deku paused. “My mom is kinda awkward around everyone still, and she wants to learn (More or less) what we do around here. So I was thinking, maybe she could tag allong on our spree tonight.” Shigaraki thought for a second. “I’m cool with that. You’d have to check with Dabi, Toga, and your mom obviusly.” Deku smiled and quickly hugged Shigaraki, “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.” Shigaraki chuckled and pat Dekus head. The two went back to the booth and finished dinner.

Everyone was still hanging at the bar, waiting for full sundown. “Hey guys?” Deku said. Dabi, Toga, and Inko turned their heads. “I was thinking my mom could come out tonight.” Deku started, “If it’s cool with y’all.” Dabi and Toga looked at each other and shrugged, “Sure.” Dabi said, leaning back in his chair. Inko paused, “I’ll think about it.” Deku nodded in understanding and started to head to his room.

Deku walked in and put on his Rabbit hoodie. Deku hummed, thinking. He quickly ran to Dabis room raiding the closet. In the end he ended up with a loose suit and tie, and some how found a wig. Deku walked back to his room and tossed the suit and wig on a chair. He looked at the time and decided to read some news until it was time to go

--time to go--

Deku walked out to the bar, “Get ready. You’ve got 5 minutes. The first one done gets my next game night winnings!” And with that, Dabi and Toga where gone. Deku walked up to Inko. “So, do you want to tag along?” Deku asked. Inko nodded slowly, “Yeah. I just dont want to see the murder part…” She said. Deku smiled and quickly dragged her to his room.

Deku turned around as his mom put on the dress pants and shirt. Once those were on Deku handed his mom a pair of black running shoes. “Put these on.” She nodded and quickly tossed them on. Just then there was a knock on Dekus door, “What!” “I’m first!” Dabi shouted before running away. Deku rolled his eyes and handed his mom the wig. “Why do I need this?” She asked, looking at the wig. Deku shrugged, “We dont have any more hats.” Inko chuckled while she put on the wig and tied the tie.

The two walked out of Dekus room and went back to the bar. Inko wore a loose suit, running shoes, a pair of Dekus gloves, and a long dark blue wig. “Oooh. She lookes pretty.” Toga said, hopping up. “Is everyone ready?” Deku asked, putting in his contacts. They all nodded. “Ok. We’re going to the senter or Hosu tonight, Shigaraki is planning a Nomu attack.” Dabi and Toga smiled. Inko rose her hand shyly, “Um, mom you dont have to raise your hand.” Deku laughed. Inko put her hand down, “What’s a Nomu?” “It’s like the thing that attacked the USJ.” And with that everyone was out.

Once at the center of Hosu, the 4 split up, Toga going north, Dabi going west, Deku and Inko going east. About 5 minutes into their night, Shigaraki released the Nomus. Deku and Inko continued their way through allies for a few minutes until a voice caught his attention.

“Iida?”He whispered. “Who’s Iida?” Inko aksed. “A classmate. Hold on he’s talking to someone. Stay here.” Inko nodded and Deku walked into the ally.

“Stain.”