To grandma's house we go

--On bus to camp bcz I’m lazy af--

Deku and Shinsou were sitting in the back of the bus. “So,” Deku started, leaning on Shinsou, “How many nights you think we got?” Shinsou shrugged, “A night or two.” Deku smiled, leaning further onto Shinsous arm. The two sat in comfortable silence until the bus stopped.

The bus stopped and everyone got off. “This doesn't look like the camp.” Denki said as he stretched.

[Induce explanation]

Everyone was in the forest for 3 hours now. The dirt monsters have slowed so the class was able to walk a little faster.

They all finally reached the camp at 4. The sun was starting to set and everyone was starving. The pussy cats got them inside and sat everyone down at food covered tables. Everyone dug in, enjoying the food.

Shinsou and Deku both quickly turned on their location tracker before eating.

--Morning--

Everyone was awake at 7am and led to a large clearing. “Today you’ll be pushing your quirks.” Aizawa explained. Iida quickly raised his hand. “How are we all going to improve our quirks here?” He asked sternly. “Well, since you all are only first years but have encountered villains, we made the perfect training area.” Aizawa said, gesturing to the clearing.

Soon, everyone was working their quirks harder than ever. Deku worked on shadow traveling from the sun lit areas and Shinsou was working on how long he could control someone, Aizawa volunteered and Shinosu told him to just keep doing what he was doing.

One hour in, class 1-B showed up. Shinsou swapped Aizawa with Monama, a few other students were assigned to capture Deku.

In seconds Deku was running from at least a fourth of class 1-B. A shadow quickly shot out of the forest and made a wall between him and the others, giving him a small window to jump into the shadows. Class 1-B got around the wall just in time to see the broccoli boy sink into the shadows. They all ran to the forest and started attacking random places.

Deku appeared next to Aizawa, who was watching the group punching trees. “Do I win?” He asked as he glanced over to Shinsou. Aizawa shrugged, “You still have to avoid them till the end of the day.” Deku pouted.

“Over there!” Someone shouted from the forest line, pointing at Deku. The whole group was out of the forest and running towards Deku in a matter of seconds. “Do I just have to avoid them?” Deku quickly asked, getting ready to run. Aizawa looked at the boy, “Not necessarily. Just don’t capture or kill them.” And with that Deku was off.

Shinsou saw this happen and released Monama, who immediately started to go off about how weak the other was. Shinsou ignored him and walked over to Aizawa. “Can I practice with Izuku?” Aizawa shrugged, “Whatever.” Shinsou smiled before running after Deku.

“Need help?” Shinsou asked, running up besides Deku. “That would be nice.” Deku smiled. “Chicken.” Shinsou smiled. Deku scoffed and punched Shinsous arm. “So, run me down.” Shinsou said quickly as he grabbed the other and pulled him back to the surrounding forest.

“I have to avoid them until dinner.” Deku started, allowing Shinsou to drag the two further into the forest. “I can't capture or kill them but other things seem to be on the table, and I guess you're able to help.” Deku explained quickly. Shinsou nodded before the two quickly ducked behind some trees, just avoiding a few students.

--2 hours later--

Half of 1-Bs “Hunters” either were knocked out or gave up, the other half was still setting traps. They all split up into smaller groups, big mistakes on their part.

Deku and Shinsou were quietly making their way back to the clearing. Shinsou looked up through the trees. “It’s getting darker.” Shinsou said. Deku nodded, “I’d say we’ve got about 2 hours left at most.”

A crunch was heard and the two froze. They quickly both got into a fighting stance. “It came from the left.” Deku stated. “They're probably closter and in a different area.” Shinsou scanned the area, “Left.” He whispered. Deku looked where the other was looking and saw a shadow. “Surrounded?” “Possibly.”

A group of 6 came out from all sides, readying their quirks. “Just give up. You couldn’t beat all of us.” One said as  all the others stepped forward again. “It’s 2 agains six. How are you going to win?” They said. Deku shrugged, “No idea,” He smirked, “What'cha gonna do?” He said smugly. Most of the surrounding team were unnerved by the ‘cinnamon buns’ change in tone. “We d-don’t have to explain anything.” Deku decided that the kid that kept talking was the self proclaimed leader.

“So… You just going to stand around us or…?’ The leader faltered, “U-um, a-attack!” The surrounding group charged at Deku and Shinsou. Deku grabbed the other and sunk into the shadows below.

Coming out behind a tree, the two attacked the confused group with the advantage. “So? How's the class without me?” Shinsou asked, walking up behind them. Multiple people replied only noticing their mistakes after. “Attack.” He said in a monotone voice, pointing at the other few group members.

Deku and Shinsou smiled and walked away. “What do you think is for dinner?” Deku asked. Shinsou shrugged, “Not sure.” The two continued their way to the clearing talking the whole way there.