Support

--Next day---school---

Deku walked into class to have everyone shouting at Bakugou.”Dude, where were you? Everyone had a partner and you weren’t anywhere?” Bakugou himself had a black eye and a few fractured fingers, in other words, so much for being the “Best of the best” He's probably not gonna be able to take real notes for a week. Deku suppressed a laugh and ran over to Bakugou. “Kachann, what happened?” He asked, looking worried.

Bakugou scoffed looking out the window mumbling something. “What?” His head snapped back to Dekus. “I was in a room being pounded on by Ace and The Rabbit! Happy?!” Dekus eyes widened, “No!” ‘Yes.” He thought, “Are you ok? What did they do?” Deku asked frantically. Bakugou took a breath, “Nothing.” He said softly. Just then Aizawa walked in and everyone quickly took their seats.

---Lunch---

Deku and Shinsou were at their usual table in the back. “Oh,” Deku started, “Did you visit the Tech support yet?” Shinsou paused, “No, not yet. Want to go with me before the end of lunch?” He offered. Deku lightly punched his shoulder, “Duh.” The two quickly finished their lunches and started to head to TS (Tech Support)

They were about to knock on the door but that was shown to be pointless because the door was blown off the wall. Smoke was coming from the room. Deku peaked in, “Hello?” A figure quickly sat up and walked over to Deku. Out of the smoke came a girl with sut (The stuff cartoon people are covered with after an explosion, but less) Her hair looked pink and she was wearing goggles. “Hi’ya. Names Mai Hatsume. What can I help you with?” She said while dusting off her clothes.

Shinsou walked over, “Hitoshi Shinsou.” He said while holding out his hand. Hatsume grabbed his hand and shook it, “Nice to meet ya.” Shinsou started to explain the problem with his quirk over electronics, “Do you think you can give me something?” Hatsume grinned ear to ear, “I can have it done in 3 days. Anything spacific you want it to look like?” Shinsou shook his head, “Just don't make it neon pink.” They laughed. “Okie dokie. Come back before the end of school of friday.” She said while waving them off.

The two were walking down the halls, “That went pretty good.” Deku commented. Shinsou nodded. “Hey Deku? Did you hear about that new rising villain?” Deku looked towards Shinsou, “No. Who is it?” Shinsou shrugged, “Their anonymous for now, but people are saying they are stocked up on gear and stuff.” Deku sighed, “Lets hope we don't get into trouble with ‘em.” Shinsou agreed just before the bell rang.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having trouble with my internet. Once it's back working I'll make another chapter