Explanations

Deku walked back into his room carrying a beer. He gave it to his mom and sat on his bed. “I don’t know where to start. Ask a question.” Deku said. Inko looked around, taking in the whole of the room she was in, the navy green wall, the knives in the wall, the notebooks everywhere, the one All Might poster with knife slits in it, and everything else. “W-where are we?” She asked first, wanting to know where the two were. “Oh. My room.” Inko paused, processing the info. “Do you want to go around the rest of the place?” Deku asked slowly, trying not to break his mom. She looked at Deku, “Can I just have a minute, then I would like to.” She said. Deku nodded, “Did you want me to leave, or?” She shook her head, “It’s fine. You can do something while I think.” She said slowly.

Deku got up and started to pick up his notebooks, putting them back in his closet. He turned around and grabbed his jackets on the floor and crammed them in a hamper. Looking at his mom still thinking he grabbed one of his Rabbit jackets, he thought it would be easier on her if it was slowly broken to her that he’s the number 9th ranking villain. He slowly sat back on the bed and just sat quietly.

2 minutes later Inko was done thinking for now. “I’m ready.” She said. Deku nodded. “You're still in your PJs. Do you want a jacket or something?” Inko thought for a second and nodded. Deku walked back to his closet and opened it. He sighed. “I don't have anything your size.” Inko nodded, “That's fine,” Deku nodded, “Ok. Come on.” He said, waiving to his mom. She got up and followed Deku a few doors down the hallway.

“One second.” Deku said before opening a door and walking in. “Wake up. Dabi wake up.” Deku whispered. Dabi rolled over, “Mmf. What the fuck do you want.” “I need a hoodie.” Deku said, “K. There in my closet, just give it back.” He mumbled and rolled back over. Deku walked over and grabbed a hoodie. He walked back out of the room and gave the hoodie to his mom. “Here.” She smiled and put the hoodie on before the two continued down the hall.

They came into the bar area. Kurogiri and Shigaraki were there. Deku walked forward but his mom didn’t follow. He walked back and grabbed his mom's hand gently pulling her folword. “The hell are you doing up?” Deku asked while going up to Shigaraki. “You're not the only insomniac.” Shigaraki joked not looking at Deku. Deku coughed quickly, telling Shigaraki to turn around. He reluctantly did so only to be met by the two Midoriyas. “I’m not gonna ask what happened,” Shigaraki paused, “now.” Deku nodded in understanding. “Mom?” She took a deep breath and looked at Deku. “Are you ok?” He asked concerned. She smiled warmly and nodded, “I’m fine, but confused.” “I’m gonna have to explain everything aren't I?” Deku asked. Inko nodded, “Sorry baby. I’m just confused.” Deku nodded in understanding. “How about I’ll explain tomorrow.” He suggested. “Isn’t school tomorrow?” Inko asked. “I’ll call in sick.”

Deku and Inko stayed in the bar for a few more minutes then went back to his room. “Do you want to go back home and sleep?” Inko shook her head. “Ok. You can sleep on my bed.” Deku said. “Where are you gonna sleep?” Inko asked, not wanting to take her son's bed. “I have somewhere else. Just go to sleep. We’ll talk tomorrow.” Inko reluctantly nodded and got into Dekus bed.

Deku walked to the door and opened it. “Goodnight mom.” He said before closing the door.

Deku walked back into the bar, “I’m gonna talk to Shinsou. I’ll be right back. Make sure my mom is cool.” He said before leaving.

He decided to walk most of the way to Shinsous house, getting some air. Turning the corner Deku shadow traveled into Shinsous room. And of course he’s up. “Shinsou.” He whispered. Shinsou turned around. “What are you doing here?” He asked. “There's a small problem that the league has to help me with. Call in sick to school tomorrow and go to the base. You have to be there by 9:30” Shinsou listened carefully. “What happened?” “I’ll tell you that tomorrow. I have to go. See you tomorrow.” Deku said before shadow traveling back to the base.